Potter's Army Meeting 1.0 - Page 2
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Potter's Army Meeting 1.0 - Page 2 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Potter's Army Meeting 1.0

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Potter's Army Meeting 1.0 - Page 2 Empty Re: Potter's Army Meeting 1.0

Post by Cosmo Barbary Fri Sep 07, 2012 4:46 am

Cliff could figure out what was in the chests that were shaking, and he wanted no part of it. There was no way he would face a boggart in front of his class mates. No flippin' way. They did not get the right to see Ariana the way he was terrified of seeing her. He immediately turned his back on the boggarts, his pulse quickened and his palms already sweating from the fear he had at the Boggart.

Wheeling around, however, presented him with a very angry fire crab, which immediately charged him. He backed up, eloquently shouting, "Uh, uh, uh, uh-!" He glanced around, searching for help, before he knocked into a wall. He quickly searched his mind, desperation closing in quicker than the fire crab, before he pointed his wand at it and said, "Aguamenti!"
Cosmo Barbary
Cosmo Barbary
Slytherin Prefect
Slytherin Prefect

Number of posts : 243

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexander Jones Sun Sep 16, 2012 1:49 am

Alex looked at his boggart who had gone away, and flown to terrorize other, members, he looked at the boggarts of the others, one with the bloody corpses of a group of people, and another was the lifeless body of one of the members. The he remembered his own boggart, who was a murderer. "Wow... We are some REALLY dark people, with some REALLY dark fears. Alex said, his eyes widening, at the fact, that everyone would have to agree. But it wasn't just now, Hitame, in Alex's book, had always been a creepy girl, Alex didn't think Amelia was that creepy, but not a bunch of dead bodies was weird. His fear was creepy too. Alex shrugged the thought of the fact that those three could become potential psychopaths.

Alex shot more firecrabs, and saw Cliff, shooting aguamenti at one, Alex bolted over to him, "Cliff? Really? Aguamenti? I get that it's a fire crab. But you need to beat it up, like this." Alex said, pointing his wand, and a blue light came out, flipping the fire crab, then looked at Cliff's face, which seemed familiar, [i]Troy and Abed in the mooooooorning. The tune went around Alex's brain.
Alexander Jones
Alexander Jones
Sixth Year Hufflepuff
Sixth Year Hufflepuff

Number of posts : 348
Special Abilities : Seer

Back to top Go down

Post by Amelia Macmillan Sun Sep 16, 2012 2:38 am

“You haven’t even seen the start of it. I’m sure we know so very dark spells too,” chuckled Amelia. She had to laugh it off, if she didn’t she’d start crying. She shot a glare at the new leader, Jack something. She was furious she had been forced to go through that. She fired a random stunning spell. She hoped she didn’t hit anyone.

“Incoming!” she called out “move or be stunned!” It must sound humorous but she wasn’t joking she knew a stunning spell fueled by anger hurt a lot more than a regular stunning spell. She tightened her hold on her wand ready for something else to pop out.

She decided she was going to protest the whole situation with the Boggarts and Fire Crabs. She popped herself down on the ground firing stunning spells at the Fire Crabs that approached her. “If you need me I’ll be sitting here! This is so stupid and personally borderline torture!” she called out. Maybe, she was starting to really lose her mind she didn’t know or care.
Amelia Macmillan
Amelia Macmillan
Hufflepuff Prefect
Hufflepuff Prefect

Number of posts : 585

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Kubin Thu Sep 27, 2012 9:57 pm

Jack looked back at the scene around him. These things generally seemed doable, at least to him. His fellow PA members obviously didn't think so. He would make his way through the commotion, freezing Fire Crabs at every chance he got. Jack would aim for Amelia, who obviously wasn't having the time of her life. Jacks conscience kicked in, and he suddenly felt a bit guilty. Why didn't he think this through? Maybe showing members their darkest, worst fears on the first meeting wasn't such a good idea.

Jack finally reached the corner, before crouching down next to Amelia.

"You ok? This is only a drill. I can make it stop whenever I feel it's going to get a bit crazy. Do you want to go somewhere quiet for a bit or should I just leave you in the corner... Uh, where it's comfy?"
Jack Kubin
Jack Kubin

Number of posts : 487

Back to top Go down

Post by Amelia Macmillan Fri Sep 28, 2012 12:43 am

Amelia glared at Jack, first he but her through this now he was giving her special treatment, he certainly wasn’t gaining any points with her. She hadn’t asked for special treatment. She wasn’t made of glass. She was just being stubborn not weak. She bit her tongue from losing her temper.

“I’m fine. I refuse to do this. This is ridiculous, we’re learning nothing but expect our worst fears and that crabs are horrible nasty creatures. I knew both of those before today,” she snarled. She had no reason to be docile when he hadn’t given her reason to. “I’ll just stay here stunning Fire Crabs that get too close at least until the boggarts go away.”

((OOC: Won't be posting often))
Amelia Macmillan
Amelia Macmillan
Hufflepuff Prefect
Hufflepuff Prefect

Number of posts : 585

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top