A second to think.
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

A second to think. Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

A second to think.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

A second to think. Empty A second to think.

Post by Alex Star Thu Aug 23, 2012 8:59 pm

Alex had started his work in the Gardens, last year he has started his own rose patch with a friend of his. So now he went to go check on them, it was late in the afternoon and very chilly outside. Taking a stroll from the lake, then over to his second home the Greenhouse at Hogwarts. Being the best in potions came from his training here, and for some odd reason, knowing what plant to grab and use for any potion. Finally reaching the greenhouse, he entered as he found his roses blooming. As if they could speak words, they were happy to see him again, grabbing some tools, and started to clip the thorns. Many of the roses seemed to be odd colors, blue, green, yellow, pink, orange, and many others seem to grow. But normal roses were red, expecting them to be magical, but this was his own doing. Relaxing around being with the soil, but he looked cleaned, letting his hair out of it's ponytail as it dropped to his waist, long flowing blonde-brown hair. " Today seems to be calm, and refreshing "
Alex Star
Alex Star
Sixth Year Slytherin
Sixth Year Slytherin

Number of posts : 326
Special Abilities : Chlorokenisis

Back to top Go down

A second to think. Empty Re: A second to think.

Post by Naomi Higurashi2 Sun Aug 26, 2012 9:20 pm

Naomi Higurashi had gotten bored of the Hufflepuff Common Room so she had wandered out of them and the dungeons and up to the green houses. the last time she had wandered into the greenhouses she had found a small patch of roses which she had decided to visit today. she had already gotten dressed for bed before she had left the common room so there she stood in the shadows of the green house watching Alex Star, the slytherin that insisted he loved her twin sister with the roses. He seemed different here than he had in the past when she had ran into him. She narrowed her eyes and took a step closer. "Alex," She said quietly. The girl had always wondered who had grown the roses, the flower of love. "Are you the one who did this?" she whispered?
Naomi Higurashi2
Naomi Higurashi2
Fourth Year Gryffindor
Fourth Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 88
Special Abilities : Speaking to Animals, Empathy

http://khandvampireknight.forumsmotions.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Alex Star Sun Aug 26, 2012 9:35 pm

His eyes were soft, looking upon his work as they looked Beautiful. They were very much his best work, planting them a year ago. And they grew to become something special, like that one fairy tale the beauty and the beast. Ironic that he might be considered the beast, as he let his hand softy brush the one and only red rose in his patch, but stopped as another voice reached his ears. He turned around with a soft smile on his face, but it turned into a sad one instead as his eyes came upon Naomi. He didn't expect to see here, or so soon after what happened at Hogsmeade. She asked if he had made this rose patch, but he didn't want anyone know that he was somewhat of a softy, but he barely cared now. " Hello Naomi, pleasant seeing you here.....and yes, this is my rose patch....what do you think of it? " He felt a blush grace his face, for letting her know that this was his doing.
Alex Star
Alex Star
Sixth Year Slytherin
Sixth Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Naomi Higurashi2 Sun Aug 26, 2012 9:45 pm

"I stumbled across it last year," Naomi said quietly hating how he had smiled at her until he noticed she wasn't her sister. "visited a few times. it's very pretty." she spoke in short choppy sentences. she moved closer to him sitting next to the rose patch "Did you know that each flower and each color has a meaning?" She asked looking up to him and pushing her hair behind her ear. The last time the two of them had spoken she had gotten into a fight with her sister and then made an offer to hang out with Alex. When she had made the offer she had intended that they make out and have a little fun, but Alex didn't want her. He wanted her sister, and if he did anything with her he would be settling for Naomi in desperation for her sister. That was not something Naomi really wanted to happen.
Naomi Higurashi2
Naomi Higurashi2
Fourth Year Gryffindor
Fourth Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Alex Star Sun Aug 26, 2012 10:07 pm

Looking at Naomi with a sad smile, he noticed that she was acting. It was very different from before, and he didn't like that at all. From where he was kneeling, he clipped a rose out of his patch along with the thorns. Then stood up from his soil, as he walked towards Naomi with a yellow rose in hand. He wasn't acting like spoiled bastard like before, and decided to be calm as well as collected towards her. Just remembering Hitame words about her sister gave him a bad vibe, because Hitame was beyond angry with him.

" Thank you, Naomi " He put on a much easier smile for Naomi just for her, as he was only a few inches away. Taking in all of her words, as he wanted to know if his choice in rose for her was correct. " Tell me, what does yellow represent in my choice of a rose for you. You look very beautiful this evening, I wonder if your offer still stands for a date? " Deciding to take up her offer she gave to him, because he needed to do more then just be alone.
Alex Star
Alex Star
Sixth Year Slytherin
Sixth Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Naomi Higurashi2 Sun Aug 26, 2012 10:30 pm

"It means friendship, delight, promise of a new beginning, jealousy, 'I care' and a few other things. I'm going to guess that you chose it for friendship," Naomi said quietly without taking the rose from him. "That or you didn't know what it means." He asked if her offer still stood and she looked up at him blushing slightly. He had remembered. "Maybe," she said smirking slightly "Depends on if your asking because you really want to or because your settling for second best." she tilted her head and looked up at him, "What do you say?" she asked raising an eyebrow at Alex and waited for his reply.
Naomi Higurashi2
Naomi Higurashi2
Fourth Year Gryffindor
Fourth Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Alex Star Tue Aug 28, 2012 9:27 pm

Alex laughed a little at her words, they had somethings similar but it was different in japan. " In Japan, Yellow is Wisdom, Kindness, Cheerfulness, Charm, it represents you the best out of all the colors " Looking down at her, speaking of if she was second best, he felt a little conflicted. But he had to tell her the truth about the way, he was thinking right now. " It would be more the first one, I need to get out more and try different things. Your giving me a chance, so I would gladly take it but I don't know where I stand with Hitame, after what happened....so I should pursue other Women then just her? " He spoke truthfully, he didn't want to sound harsh, but before settling it was better to test out other boats then stick to one, he cursed at his grandfathers way of explaining Women as boats.
Alex Star
Alex Star
Sixth Year Slytherin
Sixth Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum