Help please???
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Help please??? Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Help please???

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Help please??? Empty Help please???

Post by Maddie Kane Wed Aug 22, 2012 10:04 pm

I'm getting ready to put something very personal to me up. if your going to judge me and my personality on this please doing read it. i only want constructiveness. This is for my first assinment in LA 4. we haven't learned anything yet so she is not gradeing on grammer and spelling just yet so please just tell me your good possitive thoughts as a whole and not point out run on sentances or grammer/spelling misstakes. the assignment is to write a paper and to create a play list about our life

The Paper
Spoiler:

The songs on the 'sound tract'
Spoiler:
Maddie Kane
Maddie Kane
Sixth Year Hufflepuff
Sixth Year Hufflepuff

Number of posts : 3155

Back to top Go down

Help please??? Empty Re: Help please???

Post by Elijah Krum Wed Aug 22, 2012 10:25 pm

I really like this, Cec. It's very well written, poignant and full of emotive language. Brilliant! The soundtrack is really well chosen, I think. (: When/If it is marked then I hope you get a really, really high grade!

Also, that Jared of yours is pretty romantic, isn't he? Very Happy
Elijah Krum
Elijah Krum
Sixth Year Slytherin
Sixth Year Slytherin

Number of posts : 4833
Special Abilities : Occlumens, Parseltongue, Animagus
Occupation : Owner of Eli's Fine Dining, Artist, Deputy Minister of Magic

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddie Kane Wed Aug 22, 2012 10:49 pm

Yes he his, and thank you amy.. this is the first possitive thing i've heard all day.. and this day is just gone to all shit..
Maddie Kane
Maddie Kane
Sixth Year Hufflepuff
Sixth Year Hufflepuff

Number of posts : 3155

Back to top Go down

Post by Naomi Higurashi2 Thu Aug 23, 2012 2:25 am

I did say that this is for la 4 but I failed to say honors and duke credit collage credit
Naomi Higurashi2
Naomi Higurashi2
Fourth Year Gryffindor
Fourth Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 88
Special Abilities : Speaking to Animals, Empathy

http://khandvampireknight.forumsmotions.com/

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Post by Naomi Higurashi2 Thu Aug 23, 2012 11:33 am

La four is like language arts it's where we americans learn how to read write spell use grammar and all that stuff so some what creative writing with a little bit of spelling and reading
Naomi Higurashi2
Naomi Higurashi2
Fourth Year Gryffindor
Fourth Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 88
Special Abilities : Speaking to Animals, Empathy

http://khandvampireknight.forumsmotions.com/

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum