Strolling About - Page 2
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Strolling About - Page 2 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Strolling About

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Strolling About - Page 2 Empty Re: Strolling About

Post by Ellie Burgess Mon Aug 27, 2012 7:57 pm

Ellie watched Sil scuttle around on Brian's hands, "Well i guess that i named her for her fur. Since it has that sivery appearance to it, and it stuck." She hadn't really given much thought about naming her mouse friend. "I never had the chance to really think about that, it's not something that people ask me often, its more of an accepted thing of life." She gave a little smirk as she shrugged her shoulders. Abesnt mindedly she started to fiddle with the locket around her neck.

"It always nice to visit, even if you're an animal. They make such great company when you need to talk to someone who doesn't talk back or try to give advice." Ellie said more light heartedly, she liked to talk to Sil when her days didn't go as well as she would have liked. With Sil back in her hands, her locket flopped back in place on her chest when she let go to get her mouse. Setting Sil down on her lap, paws scurried on her leg for a short while before the mouse fel asleep.

A breeze ruffled the leaves again, head leaning back she looked for a split second as the wind blew. When it stopped she lowered her gaze, she was interested in knowing about Brian, she never had this long of a conversation with anyone that she wasn't related to. So Ellie decided to try to keep it going. So she asked what she thought was a get to know someone question, "So aside from mice what else do you like?"
Ellie Burgess
Ellie Burgess
Ravenclaw Graduate
Ravenclaw Graduate

Number of posts : 52

Back to top Go down

Post by Brian Sullivan Wed Aug 29, 2012 3:34 pm

Brian's newly found confidence was paying off ten fold. They had only been back at school for a week, maybe a little bit longer, but he had already made more friends than he had last year. The difference between this year and the year before, though, was the fact that he could talk to girls without foaming out of the mouth. He had always been afraid to approach girls because he would blush and not know what to say, not he found himself across from a girl and could do nothing but smile as confidence radiated from him.

She asked about him, and he was not sure if that was a good thing, Brian could talk for days about nothing if given the chance. "I like a lot of things really. Quidditch mostly.... I am trying out for Seeker this year and I really think I have it. The only other person who is trying out for it is some pretty boy seventh year who sucks." He rolled his eyes thinking about him but continued on. "I also like to swim, walk, practice transfiguration, hang out with Cliff.... and prank. I really like to prank people, but everyone seems to hate it." HE quieted down for a second, thinking back to all the people who had gotten made at his pranks.

"Especially Slytherin.... none of them seem to have any sense of humor." He looked up and smirked at Ellie
Brian Sullivan
Brian Sullivan
Fifth Year Gryffindor
Fifth Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 279

Back to top Go down

Post by Ellie Burgess Wed Aug 29, 2012 9:31 pm

Ellie smiled, she still couldnt believe that she was talking to someone. She sat patiently listening to his response. She found out that he was an interesting person. Though she wasnt much of a sports person, she kept listening. When Brian said that he loved to prank, Ellie let her head loll back in spirited laughter. She never seen a prank pulled before. That was probably because she had her nose stuffed in a book most of the day. She started to think about all the different pranks she had heard about, somehow she wanted to try to prank someone.

Curled while sitting up, her arm wrapped around her stomach, which hurt because of laughing. She tried to say, "Tell me about some of the pranks you do? Ive never seen any done, as well as Quidditch. I look like a smart person who should know a thing or two about these type of things, but i really i dont have a clue." She paused to catch her breath. Then she started up again. "Ive only heard of a few pranks, and sports im clueless. Im not the sporty type. The only thing i do is walk, and let me say im pretty good at that. But other than that i usually have my nose in a book."

Ellie felt light headed, so she tried to stop laughing and take deep breaths in. After a while she felt better. Sitting back up, she unwrapped her arm and set it beside her. Her mouse hadnt, surprisingly, stirred or shifted, in her outburst of laughter. That put a smile on her face, as well as some giggles, she tried hard to surpress.
Ellie Burgess
Ellie Burgess
Ravenclaw Graduate
Ravenclaw Graduate

Number of posts : 52

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum