And you are? - Page 2
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

And you are?  - Page 2 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

And you are?

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

And you are?  - Page 2 Empty Re: And you are?

Post by Lucifer D'Eath Sat Aug 18, 2012 5:17 am

Lucifer looked up from the table into Darien's eyes. They were pretty and bright. Which made him all the more nervous. He screamed internally. Why was he doing this? He was never nervous around people. He'd flirt like crazy, but here he is being nervous.

"Uh, no. Vampire. Don't need much sleep." He chucked softly. He wrung his hands together. "I'm fine. Thanks. So, what about you Darien?" Lucifer cocked his head slightly. He couldn't believe it, he's met plenty of attractive people. He's even gotten thrown off his broom by one. So why was he acting stupid?

"Um, how old are you?" Lucifer asked. Maybe that was it. Darien looked a bit young. Lucifer doubts that, he's never really had a problem with age. He sighed and waited for his answer.
Lucifer D'Eath
Lucifer D'Eath
Graduate
Graduate

Number of posts : 188

Back to top Go down

Post by Darien de Ramiére Sat Aug 18, 2012 5:25 am

"Oh, I see.." Darien smiled again and nodded. "But still, you do look sleepy." Darien looked at Lucifer and took a sip from his whiskey. Little more and he really needs to order something else. "I'm always fine." He is all fine every day. At least acting like he is.

Darien laughed again, when he heard the question about his age. "I'm twenty two. And you are..? Why the question, anyways?" he answered, still smiling. He didn't mind, tho, that he asked. It was interesting, though. Maybe he thought that Darien was a student. Everyone thinks he is as student, because he had such a babyface.
Darien de Ramiére
Darien de Ramiére
Ravenclaw Graduate
Ravenclaw Graduate

Number of posts : 601
Special Abilities : Parseltongue, Legilimency

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucifer D'Eath Sat Aug 18, 2012 5:31 am

"Oh, I guess. I don't look into mirrors a lot.." Lucifer coughed. Suddenly felt awkward. He felt as if this were a date. They seemed to be talking as if they were. He really didn't know. He was inexperienced with actual dates. He usually has one night stands.

Darien told him he was twenty two. He was taken off guard.

"Wow, yeah. I'm the same." He laughs. "Well, I asked because, you look a bit young."

Darien did, in fact, look young. Lucifer was fine with that, not like this was a date.
"Uh, are you hungry? I can get you something. If you want. I mean, you went out of your way to talk to me." Lucifer asked.

Oh, sh*t. I just made this a date. Lucifer thought. "I'm not usually nice, by the way. Huh, you've seemed to rub off on me."
Lucifer D'Eath
Lucifer D'Eath
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Darien de Ramiére Sat Aug 18, 2012 5:38 am

"Well, you should look into mirrors. You'd be surprised of how good you look. I guess. When you're not tired. Because when you even are tired, you still look good." Darien turned his eyes away for a second and then back to Lucifer. I should back away... I don't even know, if he's into men. Damnit.

"Oh.. yeah, they usually ask me, why I'm not in school... sometimes they even ask, that how my OWLs went, when the time just had passed. It's getting annoying, but somewhat it's good to look young," Darien answered. But he understood.

Darien rised his eyebrows, when Lucifer offered, if he wanted to eat something. "Uh um." He didn't think that it would go so fast. "You are nice enough, I think. All can't be so cheery as I am," he said eventually. "And I'd eat, if you'd.. um, do vampires even eat normal food? I'm sorry, if that's offensive..."
Darien de Ramiére
Darien de Ramiére
Ravenclaw Graduate
Ravenclaw Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucifer D'Eath Sat Aug 18, 2012 5:49 am

Lucifer felt like his insides burst. He decided that he can assume Darien likes men, by the compliment.

"Wow, uh, thanks. You're good looking too." He said when another thought hit him. "Oh, don't worry. I'm bi, if you're worried about the compliment." He smiled. Why do I say the things I say?

"It's definitely good to look young, I guess. If you look old, you tend to feel old." He sighed. Then Darien asked if vampires eat normal food. He laughed. "Not at all. We live off of blood. Tons and tons!" He put a serious face on, then eventually broke up with laughter. "No, I'm only joking. Yeah, we eat normal food. I mean, sometimes, we do have some blood. I mean, we're vampires. Anyway, I'm rambling. I'll buy you something okay?"

Lucifer didn't wait for an answer, he waved over a waitress. "Hi, how can I help you?" She asked.

"Yes, can I have a firewhiskey, and he'll order what he wants." Lucifer said. The lady smiled. "First date?" She asked. Lucifer grinned. "Yeah. You can say that." The lady gave him a wink and turned to Darien. "What'll you have?"
Lucifer D'Eath
Lucifer D'Eath
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Darien de Ramiére Sat Aug 18, 2012 6:00 am

"Thanks," Darien said, when he complimented him. "Oh.. I'm bi too, so that's.. yeah." Khm. But that's nice! At least he wasn't doing all that without a goal. He actually found someone, who is somewhat interested in men. Though Darien was bi, he preferred men over women. He didn't knew why. Maybe because he liked to be dominated over.

"Oh. Well, I guess, as an ex-Ravenclaw I should have known these things about vampires, but... umh. It's good to learn something new!" Darien smiled enthusiastically and turned his gaze at the waitress.

"You'll order something to eat, too.." he said, turning back to Lucifer.
"But I'll take an apple salad and green tea, thanks.." Darien didn't want to get drunk and well, this was an opportunity to get something else to drink, so he used it.

When the waitress left, he looked at Lucifer again. "You studied in Hogwarts, too?" If yes, then it's kind of weird, that they don't know each other. But then again, Darien wasn't really talking to anyone back then. He was shy, when he was younger.
Darien de Ramiére
Darien de Ramiére
Ravenclaw Graduate
Ravenclaw Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucifer D'Eath Sat Aug 18, 2012 6:21 am

Score. Lucifer thought when Darien said he was bi. He was a lot more interested in men, because girls were too soft for him, though there are some girls he would definitely fall for. Darien had mentioned something about being a Ravenclaw and Lucifer thought it was alright and that at least he wasn't a Hufflepuff.

Darien order and the waitress left them alone. He almost asked Darien whether he was pureblood or not, but thought he liked Darien enough not to care so much. So, he wiped away the thought and grinned. "Yeah, I went to Hogwarts. I, uh, am actually an ex-Slytherin. We probably never seen each other because I uh, was into the dark arts." He bit his lip. Don't bring up the dark arts.. Stop speaking..

"I actually am still into it, but.. Yeah. I was also the Slytherin Keeper for a couple years." He smiled, slightly embarrassed. He remembered when he played for Slytherin. He had short hair and was a bit shorter.
Lucifer D'Eath
Lucifer D'Eath
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Darien de Ramiére Sat Aug 18, 2012 6:31 am

People actually often thought, that Darien was a Hufflepuff. Because he was cheery and stuff, not always so nerdy, like Ravenclaws. But he was there and he was happy about it.

"Slytherin, huh.." Darien smiled slightly. "Dark arts aren't something to be ashamed of. I mean... I don't really care if you are the protector of the children or interested in dark arts." Darien siled, looking away. His Master liked dark arts...

"Hm... I don't think I remember you. But I really didn't go to see Quidditch, often, either. I was more like a shy guy back then and alone by myself, so yea, that's probably why I don't remember anyone."
Darien de Ramiére
Darien de Ramiére
Ravenclaw Graduate
Ravenclaw Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucifer D'Eath Sat Aug 18, 2012 6:39 am

"What? No, I never said I was ashamed. Just, that thing that happened, it had to do with the Death Eaters.." He looked down at the table.

Thankfully the waitress showed up and dropped off their orders. He quickly grabbed his Firewhiskey and took a couple huge gulps. "So, Ravenclaw, you're obviously smart. You seem smart, I like guys who have brains. I mean, I, uh." He rubbed his eyes.

"SO. Uh. You weren't into Quidditch then. I was only good at it. Took up most of my time, that's why I quit after a while. Joined the DE at sixteen." He shrugged.

"Did you take divination? I know it's a weird question.." Such an idiot. He was smart he probably took a better class.
Lucifer D'Eath
Lucifer D'Eath
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Darien de Ramiére Sat Aug 18, 2012 6:50 am

"Oh, I see... well, you live your life, right? I'm not here to judge you for being a Death Eater." Darien really-really didn't care about these problems around here and who is what and with who.

Darien laughed again, when Lucius said, that he must be smart. Well yea, he kinda was. But not that smart, like most of Ravenclaws. He just... liked reading and stuff.

"Sixteen, wow... but yea, I wasn't into Quidditch.. I just... I don't like flying and heights that much so I just skipped all this most of the times and read something."

Darien put away his firewhiskey and took a sip from his tea. Oh, good... warm, as well.

"Divination? No, actually I didn't. Wasn't really my thing, you see. You took that?" He never liked divination. He preferred to live his life and see, what happens.
Darien de Ramiére
Darien de Ramiére
Ravenclaw Graduate
Ravenclaw Graduate

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum