LOVE ME
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

LOVE ME Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

LOVE ME

View previous topic View next topic Go down

LOVE ME Empty LOVE ME

Post by Milo Dorsey D'eath Thu Aug 16, 2012 11:03 pm

Look

D'EATH FAMILY REUNION.

And some girlies?
Milo Dorsey D'eath

Number of posts : 177

Back to top Go down

LOVE ME Empty Re: LOVE ME

Post by Elijah Krum Thu Aug 16, 2012 11:08 pm

I think Alistair hates him, simply because he's such a flirt and so alive and so happy. They should have a thread where every attempt Milo makes to befriend Alistair ends in one of them bursting into tears.

Dae is probably sort of ... O.o when it comes to Milo. I'm sure he'd treat Milo with similar contempt though he'd probably end up laughing at him eventually.

Helene and Milo need to meet, nuff said. I declare a love triangle between Helene and Matty and Milo -- OKAY?!

He needs to meet Eli, because together they will be Kings of Weird.

And maybe, if he wants to tangle with a pregnant Athena... he might make her smile.

OH. And Millie needs another Partner in Strange. Wink

I doubt that's all of them... but I'm close. ^^

PLOTTAGE.
Elijah Krum
Elijah Krum
Sixth Year Slytherin
Sixth Year Slytherin

Number of posts : 4833
Special Abilities : Occlumens, Parseltongue, Animagus
Occupation : Owner of Eli's Fine Dining, Artist, Deputy Minister of Magic

Back to top Go down

LOVE ME Empty Re: LOVE ME

Post by Sofie Elkin Thu Aug 16, 2012 11:18 pm

Matt and I discussed that triangle. Milo will constantly be flirting with Helene. I said one morning he'd come into the room in a robe and snuggle between them, curled around Matt and whispering sweet nothing to Helene. Pretty much, Matt and Helene will be serious, and Milo will love on them both. XD

I'd LOVE for the d'Eaths to react to him. He's the oddball, as he is the only child of one of the branches. He grew up not knowing them, but I imagine he and Alistair met in Hogwarts. Milo is sort of that happy cousin all the other cousins hate. xD I think Milo wouldn't be TOO friendly to Alistair as he is a DE, but he would constantly be trying to take Dae on adventures.

I approve all the others. I think Eli could be a chum, Athena will be the woman he tried to cheer up constantly (though he doesn't much like purebloods, but if he could see she is sad, he'd try to make her feel pretty), and I want to see Milo and Millie running around Hogsmeade, doing weird battle cries.

I am going to be leaving in a bit. How shall we split the thread starting? XD
Sofie Elkin
Sofie Elkin
Graduate
Graduate

Number of posts : 209

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top