We're not what we used to be anymore - Page 2
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

We're not what we used to be anymore - Page 2 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

We're not what we used to be anymore

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

We're not what we used to be anymore - Page 2 Empty Re: We're not what we used to be anymore

Post by Raphael Stravos Valentine Wed Aug 15, 2012 1:55 pm

Andrian chuckled and smiled at her comment. 'Then help me remember who you are,' shrugged Andrian, playing along with this stupid game. 'Yes, let shall. While the night is still young,' he grinned, looking at her hand again as he felt her cold icy fingers against him. He took a deep breath and decided it was best not to ask. Maybe later. Andrian looked up at the crowd who now starting to change dance as the slow music went on. 'You gotta be kidding me,' he cursed quietly in his head. His face immediately turning red and then looked at Sophia, chuckling nervously. 'Positive,' said Andrian nodding as he dragged her onto the dance floor.

Good prank people you can end this now... you've got me...

Andrian halted at the dance floor and placed one hand on her waist and held the other hand on Sophia's hand. He felt his heart blossoming like a flower at the touch of her hands. It felt so right to be here dancing with her. He didn't know why, but it felt as if this stranger was meant to be. Maybe she was his girlfriend after all, maybe this isn't a prank. 'Cursed this lost memory,' he thought as he slowly danced with Sophia, staring into her eyes. 'So maybe you could jog up my memories a bit,' he started, looking at her. 'Who are you, who am I, what is happening to me and who is my family?' he asked her, giving her question so it made her easier to explain him everything.
Raphael Stravos Valentine
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 1898
Special Abilities : Telepathy

Back to top Go down

We're not what we used to be anymore - Page 2 Empty Re: We're not what we used to be anymore

Post by Sophia Granger Thu Aug 16, 2012 2:38 am

Sophia looked at him and smiled. "I can help you do that."said Sophia softly as her chocolate brown eyes sparkled at him. Sophia laughed her tinkling bell laugh at him. "Well... you don't know now, but I have all the time in the world for you."said Sophia softly. "I know you want to know why I'm so cold, I'm a vampire Andrian but I won't hurt you I been one far to long so I'm well trained."said Sophia softly. "I can read minds so I know what your thinking."said Sophia. Sophia giggled at his red face. It reminded her when he asked her to dace when they first met. "You reminding me when we first met, you were so nervous just like now."said Sophia laughing her tinkling bell laugh.

When he asked about who he was and who she was and who his family was Sophia looked away for a minute. "Your a wizard Andrian, you went to Hogwarts for seven years and your a healer at St. Mungo's Hospital for magical people like us."said Sophia softly before continuing. "I'm Sophia Granger your girlfriend, I been your girfriend of and on though, but we gotten back together a couple of months ago and you met me in Hogwarts in your sixth but my fifth."said Sophia softly. " I think you might had lost your memory to a memory charm that was put on you Andrian but I'm bot sure."said Sophia softly. "As for you family your parents died by death eaters in your sixth year, but they were the nicest people I ever met."said Sophia softly. "You also have four kids, Alexia Marie Potter, Keegan James Potter, Caspian Alexander Potter, and Noel Elizabeth Potter we were also married at one time."said Sophia explaining everything he asked her.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 11575

Back to top Go down

Post by Raphael Stravos Valentine Thu Aug 16, 2012 3:25 am

Andrian raised an eyebrows and looked at Sophia for a moment, reading her expression hopefully to see if she was lying. Unfortunately he couldn't tell if she was lying or telling the truth. 'Damn it,' he cursed quietly in his thoughts. They were good, their acting were good - they probably planned this for weeks. He'll get them later. 'Oh, he said, replying to Sophia, not quite sure how to reply to that. 'Well, uh. Good to hear I am in good hand then,' he smirked at her. Andrian looked at Sophia and chuckled nervously as the music started to turn slow and romantic.

All of a sudden he was starting to get flashes in his head. It was a memory, of when he first asked Sophia for a dance at the Yule Ball. His hand outstretch in front of him. 'Can I have this dance?' he asked,nervously. 'I would love to,' replied Sophia taking his hand. Andrian smiled and dragged her along the dance floor. 'I have to say, you look stunning,' he tuned in, as he dance slowly with her. 'Thank you, you look quite stunning yourself,'

There was another flash this time it bought him back into reality. Andrian looked around for a few second and blinked - what had happened?. Andrian looked at Sophia carefully and quickly looked away. No lucks yet. It seemed that he have had a flash back of the past. 'Shall we?' he asked her, dragging her onto the dance floor and dancing. Andrian listened carefully for every little details that Sophia explained to him and looked at her confused. Wizard? Hogwart? Healer? Magic?. None of these seem familiar to him. What is happening to him, his head started to throb with pain. 'Will you help me bring my memeries back?' he asked her, half pleading. He did not like the idea he had lost his memories. As he danced he nodded quietly as Sophia told him his all his children's name. Yes, some of it was coming back to him - this was good. 'Isn't there another kid name Jake?' he asked. 'And why ain't we married now?' he added.
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Thu Aug 16, 2012 3:46 am

Sophia nodded and smiled. "Yes we shall."said Sophia giving him a soft warm smile as he lead her to the dance floor. "I will help you as much as I can Andrian, maybe there's a potion for you to take to get your memory back or a spell."said Sophia softly. She honestly wanted the old Andrian back, it was killing her seeing him like this. When heasked if there was kid named Jake Sophia nodded and then swallowed and looked away for a minute. "Yes that your kid by my little sister Nikki, she died a couple of months ago."said Sophia holding back tears. She always gotten teary when she talked about Nikki.

When he asked why they aren't married now she shrugged for she really didn't know the answer herself. "Well... we gotten divorce and I took the kids and you started dating other girls and you met Belle and then she left and we gotten back together and from there here we are."said Sophia softly. It was a bit weird telling him his whole life history but someone had to tell him. "Oh god, please just make him remember something, anything!"Sophia thought to herself. The only thing Sophia could do was pray that he gets his memory back.

Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Raphael Stravos Valentine Sat Aug 18, 2012 3:47 am

Andrian stared at Sophia long and hard after she said she'd help him. Then this wasn't a trick, it was either that or this was some cruel, cruel joke. After looking at her for a while he could tell she was not joking. He could literally read her as if she a book, his heart sank as he stared at her. Andrian looked away for a bit and then turned to look at Sophia. 'Thanks,' he said, his lips forming into a smile as he nodded at Sophia. 'I hope so,' said Andrian, spinning her around on the dance floor. He then rose and eyebrows at her when she mentioned that he had a baby with her sister who passed away. 'I am sorry to hear,' he frowned slightly. He didn't know why this affected him so badly but as soon as he heard the news the wound in his heart clenched in pain. He didn't know why but he was guessing he was close to her. He felt his eyes watering with pain but he looked away and battered his eyes to contains the tears.

Andrian frowned when he heard that he had divorced with this young beautiful women and went out with other womens. It sounded like none of them worked out for him and that he had gone back with her. 'Oh, what a shame to see I am not married to such a beautiful young women like you' he replied and smirked. Not remembering any of this, at all - he cursed under his breath again. 'Damn this memory!' he thought as he danced slowly to the music with Sophia. He had gone quiet again as he was trying his hardest again to remember everything but nothing seemed to be coming back to him. He got a massive headace and decided to give it a rest.
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Sat Aug 18, 2012 4:02 am

Sophia looked at him and smiled. "I hope so to, not that I don't like you this way I just want the old Andrian back."said Sophia softly but honestly. "Don't worry Andrian, we'll get you back to normal in no time."said Sophia softly. Although she wasn't sure, but she could only hope. Although the had the best healers at St. Mungo's she haven't seen anyone in St. Mungo's get there memory back. But she was going to do everything in her power to get Andrian's memory back. Seeing tears in his eyes she knew he knew deep down who Nikki was. "It's ok, I was a bit depress about if for awhile but now I know she's in a better place."said Sophia softly. "She was a good sister, we had our ups and downs we still loved each other to pieces."said Sophia smiling at the memories. Sophia knew that Nikki would always been with them no matter where they were.

Sophia shook her head. "No it's ok, I wasn't the perfect wife to you."said Sophia softly but honestly. "We had our ups and downs and we went out with other people but we found our way back to each other."said Sophia softly.

Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Raphael Stravos Valentine Mon Aug 27, 2012 12:49 am

Andrian narrowed his eyes on Sophia and smiled half-heartedly. 'I do too,' he replied, 'Whoever this Andrian used to be,' he added afterwards. Andrian found himself staring into Sophia chocholate brown eyes as he danced slowly to the song. Andrian never danced in his life before, or at least he thought he didn't. According to this 'lost' memory. But it all felt so natural as if it was second nature to him. It must've been the old Andrian who was good at dancing earlier. 'Yeah, of course. Shes in a better place right now,' he repeated. So that who the girl was that appeared and talked to him in his dream. Her death must've affected him more then he thought it did. He sighed and battered his eyes, finding tears rolling down his cheek but he quickly wiped it and looked at Sophia with a smile.

He stared at her for a few minute then started to lean in for a kiss. Seem like a crazy idea kissing a stranger but it was a risk he was going to take. He kissed her passionately on the lips and held her jaws in one hand as he kissed her with fiery passion. As he kissed another few memories whizzed through his head. Their first kiss at the Yule Ball, their wedding then to when they were sitting alone in thier little camp by the lake.

Soon the music changed into a more upbeat sort of song and now the place turned into a crazy, wild party again. Everyone cheered and wooed as they changed dancing pace to suit the crazy upbeat song. I've got the moooove like jagger the song sung from the stereo. Andrian pulled away from the kiss and fluttered his eyes open. 'I-i-i gotta go,' he stuttered and took off out of the club. He had all this memory whizzing through his head yet it all seem to be a blur to him. He couldn't help but feel mad at whoever or whatever caused him to lose his memories. It wasn't fun, he hated it. He wanted to remember it felt humiliating to him that he couldn't remember anything. Soon he found a quite place to sit in the park across the street and plopped down on the seat in front of the statues, his head bowed down betweens his hands
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Mon Aug 27, 2012 2:16 am

(OoC: sorry if this sucks I'm replying on my iphone)

Sophia knew by the kiss that some of his memories were coming back to him some. Kissing him back Sophia sighed to herself for she finally found the old Andrian only if was for alittle while, it was still better then nothing. As he pulled away Sophia seen him walk out the bar into the night. Knowing him quite well he probably went to the park. Walking out the door of the bar she apperated home to change and get Mya before apperating to the park. As she appeared in the park she started walking Mya around the pave sidewalk.

Sophia was very much like Andrian she always went to the park to think about things. Hoping that Andrian was at this park she kept walking Mya her serbian husky puppy which she gotten seeing how her old one died. Sophia hoped that he didn't think that she was stalking him, that wasn't what she was doing really. She just wanted to know that he was ok, if he was Sophia would leave him alone and warez a let him live his life. Although she wanted him to remember her, but she knew that he wouldn't no matter what she did. Deciding not to follow him she walked over towards the lake and sat on a bench and started to cry.

Looking at the lake memories started running through her head but she pushed them out of her head quicker then they came. The evil Sophia was entering her making her forget everything that just happened to her. "No, get out of my head!" said Sophia fighting the evil Sophia as she sighed and finally gave up. As the evil Sophia looked at the lake she could feel the old Sophia inside crying. "We don't need him, there always more fish in the sea."said the evil Sophia. Fighting her way back through Sophia shook her head. "No Andrian always been the one for me and always will, even if he doesn't remember me."said Sophia softly but sadly. "I'll just walk away for now and wait for him." said Sophia.

Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Raphael Stravos Valentine Sun Sep 02, 2012 2:44 pm

Andrian sat alone underneath the moonlight, his heads in betweens his hands. He felt his head throbbing with pain. He felt so overwhelmed with thoughts racing though his head. So many unanswered question. He just didn't know anymore. What was the strange girl talking about. Had he really lost his mind. Had someone or something done something to him to lose his mind. Or was this all just a huge prank... No it had to be. It all had to be some dumb prank. His friends was always pranking him, or maybe its not.

A warm tear swelled up from his eyes, rolling down his soft, tanned skin. Andrian knew it was a shame for him to shed a tear in public. But he didn't care anymore. It shouldn't make him any less of a man to cry. It was all a stupid idea that society had indoctrinated into people. Who cared what everyone think it is his life. After a few minute, he wiped his tears with his hand and got up onto his feets. Then he started to take a walk around the park. After strolling through the park for a few minute he spotted Sophia who seemed to be talking to herself. Like she was two different personality. He wasn't sure if he should be worried or not. To her left Andrian noticed Serbian Dog who seem to be panting happily as she was walking. 'You alright there, Sophia?" he asked her smirking quietly.
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Tue Sep 04, 2012 3:25 am

Sophia who was deep in thought looking at the lake jumped at the source of the voice but suddenly relaxed when she seen it was Andrian. As he asked if she was ok Sophia shrugged. "Yeah I am Andrian, thankyou for worrying bu it's nothing I can't handle."said Sophia softly. "You should be worrying about yourself, and not me."said Sophia honestly but softly. "Having a evil spell on you isn't as worse as losing your memory."said Sophia honestly.

Getting up from her spot she dusted herself off before standing back up and looking at Andrian questionably. "If I may ask, why do you care so much when you don't even know me?"Sophia asked him softly. Although Sophia sort of knew the answer to it, she wanted to see if she was right. Sophia knew deep down inside of him, he still knew who she was who it was still killing her in the inside that he didn't know who she was.

Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top