Forgotten Pain - Page 2
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Forgotten Pain  - Page 2 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Forgotten Pain

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Forgotten Pain  - Page 2 Empty Re: Forgotten Pain

Post by Anabelle Mulciber Sun Aug 26, 2012 11:19 pm

She immediately pulled her hand away when he grabbed it, but she looked at the ground. She refused to look at his face because she knew it would only cause memories to try to come back, and she didn't want that to happen. "Don't you get it?!" she said. "I never cared about you! If I touched you it was because I felt I had too, not because I cared about you. For all I care you could drop dead this instant!" she shouted at him.

He was seriously starting to annoy her. "Has it ever crossed your mind that I wasn't supposed to go into Gryffindor in the first place?" she hissed at him. "Maybe you're too stupid to realize anything." she added. "The Sorting Hat had a difficult time choosing where to sort me." she was going based on what Sophia said she had once told her. "It was leaning toward Slytherin most of the time but I didn't want to go into that stupid house, the Hat finally decided to sort me into Gryffindor because I wished it that way!" she said.

She was obviously meant to go into Slytherin, but her willpower had convinced the Sorting Hat to place her in Gryffindor. "I act this way because I don't know you!" she finally shouted at him. How much clearer could her actions have been? If she acted a certain way towards him it was because she obviously didn't remember who the hell he was. Damn, he really was stupid. Her eyes narrowed as he got in her personal space, closer to her and she gripped her wand tightly. "Get. Away. From. Me!" she hissed slowly before pointing her wand at him underhanded and saying, "Averte Statura." attempting to send him flying back, away from her.
Anabelle Mulciber
Anabelle Mulciber
Sixth Year Gryffindor
Sixth Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 3936
Special Abilities : Seer

http://khandvampireknight.forumsmotions.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Alex Star Mon Aug 27, 2012 12:30 am

Alex was just being a fool, as he felt her words getting to him. But he was stubborn to think that it was true, tightening his hand into a fist. The blood dripping from his fingers would fall to the floor, under them as it gave him strength. " Hitam......ugh " Before he could even utter a word to her, her spell had sent him flying towards the other side of the wall. Hitting his head on the back of the wall, as he looked like he was knocked out.

But that was not the case at all, he was still holding the wand in hand as he sprang to life aiming it towards her wand. " Expelliarmus!! " If it hit, it would disarm her and send her wand flying into his other hand. Standing back up with a different demeanor around him, it was darker and he felt that he snapped. " You really want me to go away, but I something to do before that "

This time he was acting more forceful, as his eyes grew a darker shade, even glaring at her. He made sure that the wand was almost pressed to her neck, as his glare was similar to that of Daggers. " Look into my eyes, Hitame before I lose my patience with you " The voice was very menacing and low, as no remorse was found in his voice. His forehead was bleeding, as pure adrenaline was running through his body. " Tell me, who was the last person you saw " Maybe that would clear up things, because he needed to get down to things.
Alex Star
Alex Star
Sixth Year Slytherin
Sixth Year Slytherin

Number of posts : 326
Special Abilities : Chlorokenisis

Back to top Go down

Post by Anabelle Mulciber Mon Aug 27, 2012 3:38 pm

"Protego!" she cast quickly after he had regained himself. She would be honest, she didn't think she'd do much damage to him, he was older and more experienced with magic than she was, after all she'd lived as a Muggle most of her life. As his spell hit the shield she'd casted upon herself, she was still dragged backwards by the force of the spell. She hated that he was stronger than she was but she wasn't going to let him win easily. She was never one to just give up and that hadn't changed about her. Her personality was still the same when it came to being on the defensive.

She knew she had to get out of there as soon as possible. She was underaged and if she was caught there she would be punished severely for the use of underage magic. She wasn't about to let herself get in trouble because of him. Suddenly though, his wand was almost pressed into her throat and a bead of sweat rolled down the side of her face. Her eyes narrowed and she stared right back at him, emotionless and cold. "You. Do. Not. Scare. Me." she hissed as him, smirking slightly.

Her gaze flickered to his forehead, where she noticed he was bleeding and for a second worry flickered across her face. It went away almost as quickly as it had come and her face became emotionless once again. He seemed to demand to know who she had been with last and she smirked, "Sophia Granger." she said coldly, and she pointed her wand at him the same way she had before and she said, "Stupefy."
Anabelle Mulciber
Anabelle Mulciber
Sixth Year Gryffindor
Sixth Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Alex Star Wed Aug 29, 2012 5:40 pm

Alex chuckled in her face, as she seemed so nice. But it was different from before, another personality had came into him quickly like Quick sand. Pressing the Wand harder into her neck, to the point that it would stop the air way but soon released the pressure because he was going to far again. " You should be scared because unlike you, I know the smell of Death, after all I have done things that are beyond, your childish attempts "

He caught a glimpse of her face, it held a emotion he knew from a year ago. But it was lost a second later, as he just let her go and started to walk away from her. Deciding he needed sometime to think, but as he was a few inches away from her. He caught the name of the last person a Sophia Granger, turning around to say one last thing, when her next words graced his ears. Lucky for him, he was quick on the draw as his wand came in front of him. " Protego!! " Her spell would bounce off his shield almost hitting Hitame but gazed her head, hitting the wall between her. Turning around, he glared at her with his topaz and Emerald glowing out of Anger.

" Don't expect it to work a second time on me, I am no fool!! " Kicking a piece of pipe that was near his legs, over to Hitame feet. As he pointed his wand towards the pipe, as he smiled Darkly at Hitame. " Oh before I forget, we will meet again, don't worry about that....once I find out a few things. I suppose that you should know that I am not someone to be messed with because I bite harder then anyone else I know. Serpensortia! " The piece of Pipe turned into a pair of Snakes, as they slithered over to her legs, ready to pounce. Turning his back to her, and started to walk away from her. " Ta Ta, Ai and by the way, you kissed me " Laughing as he left the area, letting his words sink into her.
Alex Star
Alex Star
Sixth Year Slytherin
Sixth Year Slytherin

Number of posts : 326
Special Abilities : Chlorokenisis

Back to top Go down

Post by Anabelle Mulciber Thu Aug 30, 2012 1:17 am

"Yeah cause I don't know what death is." she said in a low, strained voice. His wand had begun to cut off the airway and she felt like she was suffocating but she wasn't going to let that stop her from saying anything. The only memories that seemed to have come back, though they were vague were the ones of her adoptive parents ... when they were killed. It was very vague and blurry though and she really couldn't tell what had happened but she knew that it ended with death.

With the falling of limp bodies to the ground and the sudden running and the small voice of her sister, asking her what was going on.

"I've seen death, from a distance and up close." The up close part was where she was tortured by Barker. She didn't remember anything about that night, except for the darkness and the calling of her parents to join them in the afterlife. And then the sudden awakening that caused her mind to scream out for them. She had wanted to go with them but Barker had brought her back just before she could go.

The snakes were suddenly around her and she was almost tempted to try and talk to them. She wasn't a parseltongue mind you, she just knew she had the ability to speak to animals. She pointed her wand at them and said, "Vipera Evanesca." She looked at Alex and smirked. "That is such an effective spell." she said sarcastically. The snakes burst into flames and burned quickly, leaving some ash behind. His last comment made her look up at him. "What do you mean?" she asked on edge. She'd kissed him before? "Well it's a good thing I don't remember that, it must've been a horrible kiss then."

[OOC: So, I'm not sure if Hit would know the counter curse to that spell yet, so idk what to make of that :/]
Anabelle Mulciber
Anabelle Mulciber
Sixth Year Gryffindor
Sixth Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum