Pluvia - Page 2
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Pluvia - Page 2 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Pluvia

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Pluvia - Page 2 Empty Re: Pluvia

Post by Alice Rousseau Fri Aug 17, 2012 11:43 pm

The tea had gone cold and somewhere further down the hallway, a shriek of a newly bereaved mother filled the floor. Helene winced at the sound and she moved immediately towards the door after setting her cup down in the sink. Removing her wand from the pocket of the white lab coat she wore, she flicked the tip of it at the door and it glowed bright blue for a moment before silence filled the room, the sounds of the woman ending abruptly as with the patter of footsteps and the roll of wheels on the tiled floors. Helene smiled, glad of the silence and tucked her wand behind her ear before settling herself down in her spinny, leather chair. After setting herself down and allowed herself a few moments to watch her companion as he disappeared into the realms of his own mind, unable to be traced. She found that she herself often disappeared there. It was safer there.

Helene rose to make another cup of tea. She didn’t know exactly why but she had to busy herself during the silence that had stretched out for quite a few minutes now. She flicked the kettle back on after filling it with water and waited, her own mind lapsing into a quiet place as she stared out the window, contemplating all that dared enter her head. When the kettle clicked off, signalling it coming to a boil, Helene nearly jumped out of her skin, the sound having broken from her thoughts. She stifled the yelp that fell from her lips with her hand and hurriedly made the tea, rinsing out the cup from before quickly before dropping a teabag in and pouring in the water.

Helene turned at the sound of Matt’s voice and she smiled a little before assuring him, “It’s easy, really. At first it’s difficult but you just get used to it. Becomes like second nature to just spout off bits of information.” Helene put the teabag away before adding her sugar and milk. “Are you sure I can’t get you anything? I feel bad. Even if it’s just water... please use my cups! You could have one with sheep on it,” Helene took a cup off of the shelf above the sink. “Or would you prefer daisies?” She laughed.

Once the tea was made, Helene cast her gaze about the room, shrugging her shoulders a little. “I think they actually need this area of St. Mungo’s,” Helene smiled. “I don’t think it would help if we blew it up.” Helene raised an eyebrow before looking away, embarrassed. “There’s no need for that,” She assured him. “I can make do here. It’s quite nice really. You know Khaat, though?”
Alice Rousseau
Alice Rousseau
Beauxbatons Graduate
Beauxbatons Graduate

Number of posts : 283

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum