Thirst for life - Page 2
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Thirst for life - Page 2 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Thirst for life

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Thirst for life - Page 2 Empty Re: Thirst for life

Post by Silvyr Svan Tue Aug 07, 2012 5:24 am

Silvyr listened intently to Jacks quick speaking. His thoughts took over in his head after she had finished speaking. Great, I have to listen to some guy who has never lead before.... crafty. Did she really just use the word crafty for someone who is supposed to be leading the order of the phoenix. Well, at least they wont be a threat for the next six months against the new Death Eaters. Aaron will be glad to hear this.

"Well, I'm glad the order is in good hands. I've been gone from the city and I am hoping to return to normal..." another cough sounded out from deep within his lounges.

Deep bellows of air and mucus came up this time causing Silvyr to puke, He gasped for air though he could not gain control of himself. Again vomit spewed from his throat, spewing from his mouth and nostrils.

He thought to himself again as anger rose within his mind,'What good is this hospital if you can't get a doctor in your room when you need them....'
Silvyr Svan
Silvyr Svan
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 333
Special Abilities : Animagus, Occlumens

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaquellene Jack Dyllan Wed Aug 08, 2012 12:36 am

Silbyr began to spew before Jack could either or concede on his point. The Order might have been in good hands but, in her opinion, it had never been in worst condition. However, the loss of Silvyr's stomach's contents distracted her from any further political commentary and she hurried to the door, opening it.

"I need a Healer in here." One immediately stepped in, quickly gauging thew situation and strode over to Silvyr. The woman cast a few spells and Jack watched patiently
Jaquellene Jack Dyllan
Jaquellene Jack Dyllan
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 10287
Special Abilities : Occlumency
Occupation : Unspeakable | Beater for the Falmouth Falcons | Deed-Holder of Satan's

https://jackles-feels-feelings.polyvore.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Silvyr Svan Fri Aug 10, 2012 2:13 am

Silvyr's stomach was trying to rid itself of the nonexistent food within. His acidic tasting liquid spewed from his mouth and nostrils violently. He worried about Jack and found himself looking down to keep the vomit from going near to where she was sitting. The sheets and clothes that he was put in were wet from the pool that had formed in his lap.

Suddenly his symptoms ceased. A wave of comfort took over his body and he rested his head against the pillow. The healer spoke softly to Jack before the door closed and Silvyr guessed that she had left.

"For the record. That wasn't my fault." he said not able to smile but the thought crossed his mind. "So I guess I should ask the question that I've been avoiding for months. Is there a cure?" Silvyr asked, hoping for the best but knew that it wasn't likely.
Silvyr Svan
Silvyr Svan
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaquellene Jack Dyllan Fri Aug 10, 2012 4:12 am

Jack waved her wand and the vomit cleared- when you lived with an alcoholic, vomit became something rather commonplace. The Healer had knocked over an ornate vase so Jack walked over and picked it up, carefully adjusting it on the nightstand to be a little safer next time. Damn healers.

She turned and considered the question he had offered. Jack never lied, didn't like sugarcoating. But she wasn't heartless. Finally, she said, "No. There's been deaths. You're not too far along, so I don't think you need to worry. That's what we are all working on. Ministry, Order, Death Eaters... we're all fighting it."
Jaquellene Jack Dyllan
Jaquellene Jack Dyllan
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Occupation : Unspeakable | Beater for the Falmouth Falcons | Deed-Holder of Satan's

Back to top Go down

Post by Silvyr Svan Fri Aug 10, 2012 5:00 am

Harshly Silvyr exhaled from disappointment. The news didn't shock him. Silvyr had been expecting to hear that since it was Jack by his bed and not a healer. He still wasn't thrilled to hear that there was no way to cure the random symptoms he was experiencing and the weird green hue that had began to spread over his skin. He had concealed it for sometime but soon it would consume his chest as it had already done to his stomach.

Silvyr cool nature broke slightly forcing him to speak faster, "So if everyone is working to find a cure why haven't we found one?! There has to be something that we know of that helps!" he said before he took a seconds pause to compose himself.

He took a deep breath and spoke again, "If you are being honest, which I believe you are, and there's nothing they can do for me here then I want to leave again in the morning. I'm not going to spend the rest of my days in a hospital bed and allow my only friend watch me die more and more each day."
Silvyr Svan
Silvyr Svan
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaquellene Jack Dyllan Fri Aug 10, 2012 6:28 am

Jack shrugged at his question, sensing a tiny bit of panic or fear in his voice. He was much more composed than most in his situation though. "There's never been anything like it. It's completely random. I've been exposed exceedingly to it and not one tint of green. Whereas other people just woke up one day looking like aliens. It's unpredictable, random, and unprecedented. They're stumped."

His words struck her and she listened thoughtfully. "They do have some certain spells and potions to relieve some of the symptoms. And your far from real danger. But, yes, I understand. I'll help you with that."
Jaquellene Jack Dyllan
Jaquellene Jack Dyllan
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Silvyr Svan Sat Aug 11, 2012 1:17 am

The thought of needing someone's help to leave a hospital stung at Silvyr's pride, but it was much easier to swallow in the state he was in. He wondered where they would go but he didn't suppose it mattered. All he knew was he had to stay close to the city to finish his business. Or else the trip that he risked his life for would be a waist of time.

"Do you have a plan for where we could go? I need to stay relatively close to the city in case I have another violent attack..." The lie came out smooth and he knew there was no way for Jack to tell he had personal plans.
Silvyr Svan
Silvyr Svan
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaquellene Jack Dyllan Sat Aug 11, 2012 8:50 pm

Jack considered where she could help find a place for Silvyr. "I can't take you to my house. I already have one person there under nearly constant observation." She really didn't want other people around Poe. "As far as I can guess you can either stay at Grimmauld or the Three Broomsticks- Matt owns the Three Broomsticks, and I think he'd hide you out. I know he wouldn't tell anyone you were there."
Jaquellene Jack Dyllan
Jaquellene Jack Dyllan
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Silvyr Svan Wed Aug 22, 2012 9:48 pm

Silyr quickly weighed his options. The thought of living in the silence of Grimmauld place excited him but he knew that wasn't where he needed to be. Being close to the head of the order, day and night meant he could establish the connection and trust he needed with the new leader.

Silvyr smiled as much as he could as he tried to make a joke, "Well you know how much I love the old brooms."
Silvyr Svan
Silvyr Svan
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaquellene Jack Dyllan Wed Aug 22, 2012 9:57 pm

Jack grinned at his joke. Surely, Matt wouldn't turn Silvyr away. Anyone could get a room and it wouldn't cost much to house someone. Besides, you had to watch out for each other in the Order. They were all vulnerable for attack and if they left out one person, there would surely be consequences.

"Awesome," she said. "I'll... I'll owl Matt." She and Matt weren't on the best of terms. "It'll be all settled."
Jaquellene Jack Dyllan
Jaquellene Jack Dyllan
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top