A new friend? - Page 2
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

A new friend? - Page 2 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

A new friend?

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

A new friend? - Page 2 Empty Re: A new friend?

Post by Avis Summers Sun Aug 05, 2012 12:38 pm

She dared to smile at him when he gave up and took one of the cookies from the plate. „Told you they weren't poisoned...“ Avis looked away, figuring that it'd be uncomfortable for Caiden to eat while someone stared at him. Leaning her head against her hand, she waited for him to finish. While doing so, she broke one of the cookies and ate half of it.

„Nothing... special. I just missed Hogwarts and as they won't let us in right now then... I came to visit Hogsmeade. That's the only place where butterbeer tastes like Magic,“ she allowed herself another smile with a short laugh but before she dared to let it echo in the room, she cut it off. „And you? Did you feel nostalgic as well or you just came here to eat and drink?“
Avis took another half of her cookie and threw it in her mouth. Little trick that she and Mina learned together with grapes.

Last edited by Avis Summers on Sun Aug 05, 2012 2:11 pm; edited 1 time in total
Avis Summers
Avis Summers
Sixth Year Gryffindor
Sixth Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 287

Back to top Go down

Post by Drew Aritza Sun Aug 05, 2012 2:06 pm

(Who is calvin?)

Caiden took another bite of the cookie, then chuckled causing a bit of cooking to crumble down his chin. Whoops! he quickly cupped his hand underneath under his chin just in time to catch it. Behave yourself, fool!. 'I don't know I feel quite sick at the moment,' joked Caiden suddenly grabbing his stomach and pretended to act like he was poison. Caiden tossed the bit of crumb from the cookie he ate earlier into his mouth and drown it down with a huge sip of butter beer.

Caiden felt quite glad that the girl had started talking again, the awkwardness was killing him. Caiden nodded and smiled, listening closely to the girl. He couldn't help but agree with Avis, he did miss Hogwart. He was starting to miss the learning and reading with a hot cup of butter beer in the warm and safe comfort of the common room. The holidays were starting to bore him. 'Oh, well. That was one of the reason I came to Hogmeade and because I came here to apply for chef job here at the Three Broomstick,' 'Hopefully I get it,' said Caiden as soon it was it turn, smiling as he did so. Caiden took another sip of his butter beer, causing milk to foam up around his mouth without him realising.
Drew Aritza
Drew Aritza
Sixth Year Gryffindor
Sixth Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 191

Back to top Go down

Post by Avis Summers Sun Aug 05, 2012 2:22 pm

(Sorry. XD I am always disappointed with the names)

Avis' facial expressions didn't change. She just stared at him, at his acting that was funny, but she was still too afraid to allow herself another burst of laughter, and when he grabbed with his hands around his stomach, her eyes fixed on that. „Don't worry about the pain,“ she said calmly, playing along:“it will get over quickly. And before you even realize, most of your body will be numb and you won't be able to move a limb. The main part, however, is that you will start suffocating since your muscles won't be working anymore and you can not swallow anything. Your lungs will stop working and with that, the oxygen won't have any way into your body and your brain. The death won't be long, though. You will suffer only for a minute, maybe less if you won't struggle but accept the fact that you are defeated and your journey ends here, in my grasp.“

But then she smiled, giving him the softest and warmest smile her bright pink lips could make. They returned now to the other topic which she liked more. The fact that she told him about his death (or at least how his life would've ended if her cookies were poisoned) made her dislike herself even more. She hated that kind of talk but let's be honest – death lurks at every corner. „I wish you luck, Caiden, and hopefully you will get the job you applied to!“

Her parents thought that she's too young for a job. She tried to apply at various places, but no one ever accepted her. She wasn't upset because of that, though. Coming from a wealthy family, she had all the money she could possibly need. „Oh, err... Calden, your lip...“ she pointed at her upper lip, trying not to say anything that would make the situation awkward for both of them. „Here,“ she said quickly and offered him her handkerchief.
Avis Summers
Avis Summers
Sixth Year Gryffindor
Sixth Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Drew Aritza Thu Aug 09, 2012 2:10 pm

(Sorry for long reply, been hella busy lately Razz - lost me muse for a while, but I am in a good mood atm, see how I go hehehehe. See how i put up with shitty internet connection Razz)

Caiden chewed loudly on his piece of cookie, swirling the cookie around his mouth and savouring the taste. He would have to put this in his things to get when he goes down to Hogmeade next time. Caiden washed down his cookies down his throat with his butterbeer which he just drank. Taking, another bite of his other half of he cookies he began to look around the crowded cafe. Happy faces everywhere, it must the atmosphere in here or something. He then gazed through the window, which had a good view of Hogwart sitting on the hill not far from him. Caiden frowned, he wished Hogwart could start early, he was getting bored of the holidays. He then looked back at Avis as she started speaking and froze. 'Your not serious right?' he asked, playing along with her little game; trying his hardest not to let out a smirk.

Caiden couldn't help but smile back at Avis, as if her smile was infectious. She had a warm smile, warm enough that it made his heart flutter a bit. Who wouldn't fall in love with that soft, warm pink lips. He found himself staring at her a bit too suspiciously long so he quickly sipped himself another drink of his butterbeer hoping she wouldn't notice. 'Oh thank you, they offered me the job not long ago. So i put my application in,' he smiled. 'So I am excited for it to start,' he continued, hopefully.

He was hoping he'd get this job, not only he was excited but maybe it would stop his mother pestering him like an insect to get a job. Although Caiden never had any problem with money since he came from a wealthy family. So money neither was a problem for him as. Suppose his mother just wanted him out of the house. 'Oh, sorry. Thank you,' spoke Caiden, his face turning crimson red as he took the handkerchief from Avis and wiped the milk from his mouth. In the corner of his eyes he could see kids throwing snowballs at each other. One had got hit rather hard in the face, he swore he could see the kid eyes swollen up with tears. The other kids gathered around him to check if he was okay instead to find them smothered with snow as the kid bounced back. Caiden chuckled and looked at Avis. He knew exactly what would liven up this conversation but he'll save it for later. 'So you read much, Avis?' he asked, turning his attention to Avis once more, giving back her handkerchief

Drew Aritza
Drew Aritza
Sixth Year Gryffindor
Sixth Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Drew Aritza Thu Aug 09, 2012 2:11 pm

BUMP! I swear Caiden and Avis facebook characters make them look like brother and sisters :p
Drew Aritza
Drew Aritza
Sixth Year Gryffindor
Sixth Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Avis Summers Fri Aug 10, 2012 9:24 am

(That's fine)

Avis raised her eyebrows; his reaction wasn't... what she had expected. In fact, she thought that he'd laugh at her, but as she saw that he actually froze when she spoke about his coming death and the poison that would kill him soon, she realized that she went too far with her fantasies. Feeling bit embarrased, she looked away, out of the window, to see how kids play with snow outside. Avis was never interested in such games. Getting all soaked with snow and getting cold wasn't exactly her thing. When he realized that she'd been looking outside for too long, Avis turned her eyes back at Caiden. „Ah, I see. And you're not afraid that this job will soon annoy you? I mean the costumers,“ she added quickly. If healing weren't Avis' obsession, she would never go and work as an intern in St. Mungo's. She'd stay away from everyone as much as possible.

She smiled at him when Caiden's face turned crimson from realization that he had a milky moustache on his lip. She was too busy with looking at him, not hiding the smile and little victory from her eyes when he accepted her handkerchief. Maybe there is little dominating part in me? she wondered, taking back her handerchief and put it back in her pocket. „Oh yes, I love reading... But I suppose you already guessed that, and I guess that the same goes to you, too?“
Avis Summers
Avis Summers
Sixth Year Gryffindor
Sixth Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top