Hunting Thingamajigs - Page 13
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Hunting Thingamajigs - Page 13 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Hunting Thingamajigs

Page 13 of 23 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 18 ... 23  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Hunting Thingamajigs - Page 13 Empty Re: Hunting Thingamajigs

Post by Khaat Lupin Sun Jul 22, 2012 10:51 pm

Michael headed into the kitchen and began cooking the fish, while Angus made a very unusual salad of sorts with the fresh herbs and greens, the fresh fruits and a very unusual dressing with it. They took a loaf of bread and made toast and a fresh herb butter for it It was a bit unusual but it would be very, very tasty.

"Should we expect Khaat and Brian for breakfast?" Angus asked.

"I hope not," MIchael said. He started to smell a very unusual floral smell coming up from the bath hut. He looked down and saw one of the outfits that Khaat had given to Aura hanging over the shower petition. "Aura is up. Smells like she found one of the shower gels there. The fact that she's on her own two feet is a good sign. It might mean she's somehow recovering a bit. I found Khaat's canteen though, so I will feed her if she needs it. Breakfast should be ready in a moment." He got out plates and Angus began putting on the salads and the slices of toast. Michael added the fish and started floating them out to the table.

"Come eat," Angus called.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 23623
Special Abilities : Energy Worker, Medium, Heightened Sensitivity

Back to top Go down

Post by James Cummings Sun Jul 22, 2012 11:18 pm

Jim cassidy and Jack moved to sit at the table Jim just grunted at the girl being up already. " Khaat and Brian both need space to be a couple, a real couple. " Jim said as he took some food and started to eat along with cassidy and Jack every one eating quietly this morning. Cassidy finished first and smiled " that was a good breakfast Angus and your too Michael thank you" she said standing with her cup of coffee. " well I for one just hope no more children come from those two after last night " she said and smiled widely " yeah Its wonder you guys didn't hear them.
James Cummings
James Cummings
Graduate
Graduate

Number of posts : 750

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Sun Jul 22, 2012 11:37 pm

"One thing I've noticed," Angus said, "is that they love each other so much that they work very hard at keeping that part of their life very silent and very private and discreet. They both feel that to make that any place but between the two of them would be dishonoring to the other. They just don't do it. I can't imagine we'd have ever, ever heard them. Not ever. I have never seen a man honor a woman like he does her. And she does try to return that. If there is a flaw they have its that they work entirely too hard. They have too many jobs. They need to be home a bit more."

"That's Roberts fault. He trained them to be workaholics," Michael said. "I suggest that we leave them alone even if we dont' see them til tomorrow." He paused. "Come in, Aura. You do have to eat. You cannot exist on blood alone. Come sit down. I'll get your plate." She cautiously came in and sat down, not feeling welcome among them. Michael wanted her closer, not farther. He couldn't keep an eye on her if she was farther. He retrieved a plate for her and put it in front of her with a cup of coffee. She nodded her thanks and ate gracefully and quietly.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by James Cummings Mon Jul 23, 2012 1:43 pm

Jim listened and could not disagree he thought the same home would be welcome but right now they had this artifact to recover. He moved and took some food while listened more as he moved to sit and eat cassidy did the same and smiled.

"what about going home after we finish here?" she asked "might be good for us all" she said looking from Angus to Michael and back hoping she'd not said something out of turn that would make them angry at her but the thought of going home for a while made things seem less oppressive in her mind.
James Cummings
James Cummings
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Mon Jul 23, 2012 1:52 pm

"I'm sure we will," Angus said. "This is just a mission that takes us away a bit longer. Once the mission is done, Khaat and Brian need to especially getting back. Their jobs wont wait. Especially Khaat's. She can't be gone forever."

Sergio looked at Aura. "You are local. Where do you live? Where are your own things?" he asked her. She looked up, surprised by his question. He laid a map in front of her. "Show me." She pointed to a small village on the other side of the mountain. It was going to be a half a day there and a half a day back.

"Then you and I will take her there today," Angus said. "If she's that close, we will take her home." Aura didn't seem comfortable with that.

"Are you sure you know what you're doing?" Michael asked Angus.

"Oh, I'm sure," Angus said. "You all stay here and keep the camp safe."
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by James Cummings Mon Jul 23, 2012 3:09 pm

Jim nodded and looked at the girl he disproved of her being in the camp but it was not his choice. " of course Angus we will, just don't be too long " Jim sat and ate his breakfast while Cassidy watched them both leave Jack yawned and took a coffee and food eating as he sat with Jim he'd heard what had happened and just staid quiet knowing Angus knew exactly what he was doing and he would not interfere if he could help it. Cassidy finished and moved to the kitchen setting everything cleaning its self for something to do.
James Cummings
James Cummings
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Mon Jul 23, 2012 3:41 pm

Angus had a plan in mind. He wanted to see how Aura would function in her own home turf. He wanted to get her equipment of her own. He wanted to get some more supplies for them, and he wanted to see how she was like if she was not around Khaat or Brian. And--if someone knew vampires in her village and would accept her, he would leave her behind. Plan or no plan, it was not without risk to keep her.

Sergio and Angus packed one pack that Sergio carried. Angus was armed to the hilt. And he carried Khaat's canteen. Brian yawned and finally came downstairs in a simple pair of workout shorts, uncombed, unshaven, a towel thrown over his shoulder. He had planned to head to the shower. Angus cornered him about helping him to refill the canteen. Brian did not want to mix old blood and new blood. He took an empty wine bottle from the evening before, and cleaned it, and between the two of them, they filled the bottle, and corked it. Brian healed their simple wounds that it had taken to fill the bottle, and Angus cast a chill spell on the bottle to keep the contents fresh. Brian agreed with Angus's ideas and gave him some further instructions. Then he headed down to the bath hut for a shower and a shave.

When they were ready, Angus told Jim they intended to be back by either nightfall or tomorrow morning at the latest. Then they left for their climb over the mountain and towards the valley below on the other side.

Brian came upstairs and Michael met him with a heated plat of breakfast and a cup of coffee. "How's my goddaughter, Son?" Michael asked.

"Still sleeping," Brian said. "But she seemed to be clearer thinking when we went to sleep."

"Good," Michael said. "Sounds like you were successful at breaking the dark magic hold on her--wherever it came from. I'll leave you to your breakfast then."
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by James Cummings Mon Jul 23, 2012 11:52 pm

Jim nodded and along with Jack both told Angus to be careful with her. Cassidy cleared the table of used bowls and plates and set it for Brian and Khaat when they were ready she also made a fresh pot of coffee and took a cup to Briant." Fresh made " she told him taking his old cup from him. Jack looked at the view , he was impressed.

" A view like that makes one think of staying " he said softly and glanced at Brian " at least here I could do nobody any harm if I forget my potion again" he said thinking back to the yacht and how he'd forgot his potion causing a lot of damage, not just to the ship but to Khaat too he didn't really wanting to stay, but just not to harm any one.
James Cummings
James Cummings
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Tue Jul 24, 2012 2:00 am

"It is a magnificent view," Brian said. "That's why we built the original platform of this level here. Sergio and Angus built a lot of the rest of it. But--as beautiful as it is, the only view I'm interested in is the sight of my children and the sight of my beautiful wife. Nothing else matters. You know, most of the time, I have trouble even noticing things around me. All I see is them. Khaat has to call it to my attention now if we're out someplace and I'm just not seeing it. I used to love spending almost all my tiem outside. Now, it doesnt' matter anymore. All I see is her. It sounds really corny, but its true. Two years ago, I'd have told someone they were crazy if they said they saw all this for me. And now I can't see anything else. You wouldn't be happy here long term. There is too much to lose by staying here. "
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by James Cummings Wed Jul 25, 2012 4:12 pm

Jack looked at Brian and sighed nodding as he let a smile cross his lips as he listened " your right those are the nice views but nothing to compare with the sight of Andrew or Catlin smiling " he said and nodded to him before he moved back to the group his meloncoly now gone replaced with optimism and want to get on with the mission. " I wonder whats for lunch?" he asked in thought. Jess chuckled and shook her head.

" Well that's better, thinking of food again Jack." Jim said smiling at him as he sat drinking his tea glad to see the man back on form again.

James Cummings
James Cummings
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 23 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 18 ... 23  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top