Just cause ... - Page 2
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Just cause ... - Page 2 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Just cause ...

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Just cause ... - Page 2 Empty Re: Just cause ...

Post by Artemis R. Knox Tue Jul 17, 2012 7:35 pm

Well maybe we could have a future thread with Jake and Cecilia. But what would it be about? Just a random meeting between them? Because she's going to be married right? And I'm pretty sure Jake is too ... cause he's already twenty ... and stuff.

I'm not sure about the other two right now ... Maybe just a thread between Jayden and Kayla though.
Artemis R. Knox
Artemis R. Knox
Fifth Year Hufflepuff
Fifth Year Hufflepuff

Number of posts : 416

Back to top Go down

Post by Johnathan Ashwood Tue Jul 17, 2012 7:53 pm

I don't think Cecilia will ever stop loveing Jake.. he was her first love. well one ofthem and i don't see her being happy in the arranged marrige. so what ever you want it to be about.

The Jayden/Kayla thread.. Kayla is going to need a guy friend that likes her more and helps her relize that the 'relationship' with Skylock that she is going to have isn't healthy.. Maybe almost sibling like or maybe he has a crush depending on your other stuff with him?
Johnathan Ashwood
Johnathan Ashwood
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 444

Back to top Go down

Post by Artemis R. Knox Tue Jul 17, 2012 8:05 pm

I dunno about that ... Maybe a sort of fling/forbidden love thing, like we had going on? Like her husband does something to her and she runs to Jake and something happens between them? idk ...

Hm ... that sounds good with Jayden. But I was already planning some kind of relationship with him, so I guess sort of a protective little brother thing? Since he's younger than her.
Artemis R. Knox
Artemis R. Knox
Fifth Year Hufflepuff
Fifth Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Johnathan Ashwood Tue Jul 17, 2012 8:06 pm

Maybe that could work *thinks of why Cec could run to Jake once again.*
Perfect!-jay/kay
Johnathan Ashwood
Johnathan Ashwood
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Artemis R. Knox Tue Jul 17, 2012 8:31 pm

Okay, then want me to start one and you start the other?
Artemis R. Knox
Artemis R. Knox
Fifth Year Hufflepuff
Fifth Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Johnathan Ashwood Tue Jul 17, 2012 9:06 pm

which one?
Johnathan Ashwood
Johnathan Ashwood
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Artemis R. Knox Tue Jul 17, 2012 9:24 pm

Whichever you want (:
Artemis R. Knox
Artemis R. Knox
Fifth Year Hufflepuff
Fifth Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum