Snips and Snails and Basilisk Tails. - Page 2
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Snips and Snails and Basilisk Tails. - Page 2 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Snips and Snails and Basilisk Tails.

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Snips and Snails and Basilisk Tails. - Page 2 Empty Re: Snips and Snails and Basilisk Tails.

Post by Lorcan D'Eath Sun Jun 10, 2012 8:28 pm

"Right now, I see no reason why not," Lorcan said. "But...just as a way to seal this, show me that you bear the mark." No self respecting Death Eater was ashamed of the mark. Lorcan unfastened his onyx and diamond cuff link and pushed up his sleeve, displaying his own dark mark.

If his new friend had the dark mark, then the potions were the least of Lorcan's thoughts. It seemed that they had many of the same general philosophies.

"I will leave the library to you, then," Lorcan said. "I think I can provide sufficient distraction if I find the students are not sufficiently causing their own. I would watch for some slaggards who might decide to use the library as a rendevous spot during the event, though. It has happened before. And I have no idea if Ms. Amelia Lyons has it in her to maintain the control that some of the more tenured headmasters before her have had. It will indeed be an interesting occasion, don't you think?" He grinned, pleased.
Lorcan D'Eath
Lorcan D'Eath
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Number of posts : 132
Special Abilities : Alchemist, Metamorphagus
Occupation : Potionsmaster, Leader of Death Eaters, Owner of Slugs and Jiggers & Borgin and Burkes

Back to top Go down

Snips and Snails and Basilisk Tails. - Page 2 Empty Re: Snips and Snails and Basilisk Tails.

Post by Aaron Marcheti Sun Jun 10, 2012 11:10 pm

It was not unusual for other Death Eaters to show their marks to each other but Aaron found it to be very trivial. He could not wait for them to either be abolished or to at least get new leadership, the current state of the Death Eaters was very weak and Aaron had only joined so as to keep tabs on them. He also did not believe in the Order, which he was also apart of, albeit indirectly. They were both old and outdated and needed to be abolished, especially the Death Eaters, who had no one to follow now that their all powerful leader was dead.

He pulled up his sleeve and he showed him the dark mark and then rolled his sleeves back down, thinking about what he said. Aaron was not above using magic on a student, but he would prefer to keep it without violence. No matter how good of a wizard he was , if he had to use his wand on someone inside of Hogwarts he would most likely not make it out, and he never wanted to go back to Azkaban. He shuddered at the thought.

"I am not worried about them. I am very good at convincing people of things, as I am sure you can tell." He smirked and then he pulled his jacket back over himself. He had a lot of things to mull over and he was also starting to starve and he needed to get some food in his stomach before he went back to his place above the wand shop. "I will meet with you again after the Graduation, here, with what I find. Let's hope we can, at least, get somewhere." He nodded his head and then he turned and left.
Aaron Marcheti
Aaron Marcheti
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Number of posts : 644
Special Abilities : Leglimency, Occlumency

Back to top Go down

Post by Lorcan D'Eath Sun Jun 10, 2012 11:20 pm

(nice! good. that fits well w/ a number of plots that lorcan will be in, that aaron will like, i think!)
Lorcan D'Eath
Lorcan D'Eath
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Occupation : Potionsmaster, Leader of Death Eaters, Owner of Slugs and Jiggers & Borgin and Burkes

Back to top Go down

Post by Aaron Marcheti Sun Jun 10, 2012 11:25 pm

( cool beans I look forward to it, if you wanna pm me some ideas feel free. )
Aaron Marcheti
Aaron Marcheti
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Number of posts : 644
Special Abilities : Leglimency, Occlumency

Back to top Go down

Post by Lorcan D'Eath Sun Jun 10, 2012 11:31 pm

i shall indeed!!
Lorcan D'Eath
Lorcan D'Eath
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top