Not Again ...
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Not Again ... Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Not Again ...

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Not Again ... Empty Not Again ...

Post by Dylan M. Davies Sun Jun 03, 2012 11:13 pm

Just a few more days ... Just a few more days before the summer started and Mariposa would get to go back home. Her parents had written to her a few days ago, informing her that they had some great news for her. She'd written back to them asking what the news was, but they said that they would tell her when she and Jeimy returned home. The fact that they had mentioned Jeimy in their letters without her asking anything intrigued her a lot. That must mean that it was about the adoption. It had to be that, there wasn't any other reason that they would mention her, and that they would sound so excited about it.

Mariposa had told Jeimy to meet her down at the lake when she had a chance and she walked down there herself now. Knowing the young Ravenclaw as well as she did, the seventeen year old was sure that she would already be there when she arrived. As she approached the lake, Mariposa's guess had been right. At the edge of the lake, playing with the water, sat twelve year old Jeimy Grace,(soon to be known as Jeimy Cruz). Mariposa smiled at the back of the figure and she walked down there at a leisurely pace. Jeimy seemed to have heard her coming because the young girl turned around quickly and ran at her, throwing her arms around the older girl's waist.

"Hola Jeimy." she said in Spanish. "You ready for the summer?" she asked with her kind of overpowering Spanish accent. Jeimy nodded and smiled at her, she was obviously ready. Mariposa just wished that she would speak more and not just give simple expressions for whatever she could. "Come on, let's sit back down." she told the younger girl, and the two of them sat down in front of the lake, both placing their hands in the cool water.
Dylan M. Davies
Sixth Year Ravenclaw
Sixth Year Ravenclaw

Number of posts : 209

Back to top Go down

Not Again ... Empty Re: Not Again ...

Post by Wanda Montclair Mon Jun 04, 2012 3:26 pm

Nathaniel Rolled out of his bed in the Slytherin boys Dormitory, yawning as she stretched and scratched his head. “What to do today?” He asked himself and got up and throwing on some cloths that he dug out of his trunk. Once he was dressed he looked around again, “To the Lake it is,” he said and left the common room. Walking down to the lake he noticed a pretty girl he recognized from somewhere. “Oh yeah the girl from Sparks,” he said quietly smirking as he walked up to her and the younger child she sat next to. “Hello Girls, It’s a nice day isn’t it?” He looked out at the lake then down at the two flashing them his award winning smile
Wanda Montclair
Wanda Montclair
Sixth Year Ravenclaw
Sixth Year Ravenclaw

Number of posts : 181

Back to top Go down

Post by Dylan M. Davies Mon Jun 04, 2012 7:23 pm

Before either of the girls knew it, water was being splashed everywhere and the two of them were soaked. It was okay though, she had packed a change of clothes, thinking this would happen. She'd even packed clothes for Jeimy. It was common for a mother to take such provisions when it came to her child, and as far as she was concerned no matter what happened, Jeimy was her daughter. The young Ravenclaw girl giggled as she felt a rush of cold water hit her as Mariposa splashed her. Mariposa smiled at the girl and suddenly received a splash from the Ravenclaw.

Gasping slightly, Mariposa laughed and splashed the little girl again. By this time their hair was totally wet and their clothes were soaked. Her shirt began to stick to her skin, and since it was a white shirt when it was wet it was kind of see through so she knew she had to change into something else quickly. Jeimy knew it was the same for her, so they stopped splashing water at each other and Mariposa reached for her bag. As she did this, the seventeen year old noticed someone coming toward them. At first she ignored it, but soon enough as he spoke to them, she was forced to acknowledge who it was.

Nathaniel Mulciber. The same boy who had basically stalked her back to Hogwarts. She really didn't like him so when he spoke her eyes immediately narrowed as she looked up at him. "What do you want?" was the first thing she said to him. Her warning tone alerted Jeimy to the fact that she didn't like him and the younger girl moved closer to Mariposa, gently grabbing her wet shirt at the bottom.
Dylan M. Davies
Sixth Year Ravenclaw
Sixth Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Wanda Montclair Tue Jun 05, 2012 2:22 pm

“Do I have to want something to come down to the lake?” Nathaniel asked smiling down at the two girls. To the younger one he said “Well why aren’t you cute? Way cuter than your big sister here,” he said giving her a wink. He was kind of joking about the second year being cuter than Mariposa but she was still acting as if she found him disgusting and everything. “Could you two use some company?” he asked, “The lake isn’t’ the safest place around here. What if you fell in and the octopus thing in there got ahold of you? Wouldn’t want either of you two pretty ladies to get hurt.”
Wanda Montclair
Wanda Montclair
Sixth Year Ravenclaw
Sixth Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Dylan M. Davies Tue Jun 05, 2012 2:48 pm

His smart remark to her made Mariposa a bit mad. She hated people like him, pureblood trash, is what she called those who acted like they were so high and mighty but all they did was make fools of themselves. And that was exactly what Nathaniel was doing, and it frustrated her. He should have guessed that by her tone, she just didn't want him to be there. But she supposed he was too stupid to take a hint. Mariposa put her arm put in front of Jeimy as Nathaniel spoke to her, and the younget girl grabbed onto her arm. She was scared of him, Mariposa could tell, but that wasn't anything new. Jeimy had trust issues since her parents abandoned her, the only person she really trusted was Mariposa.

"She isn't my older sister." the seventeen year old heard a small voice say. "She's going to -" she stopped herself. "She is my mother." Mariposa looked back at Jeimy who smiled at her. The young girl already callrf her, her mother and they didn't even know if the adoption process had gone well. "It's called the Giant Squid." Mariposa said in a low tone. "And we don't need your 'company' alright? We're fine and we an protect ourselves, better than you could any day." she spat at him. She really just couldn't stand the Slytherin seventh year, she just couldn't.
Dylan M. Davies
Sixth Year Ravenclaw
Sixth Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Wanda Montclair Thu Jun 07, 2012 6:51 pm

“So if this pretty lady was in the water and got attacked by Grindylow you would be able to both fight them off and pull her out of the water?” Nathaniel asked seriously, “Grindylows are said to grab little children with their long sinewy arms and drown them if they come too close to the water's edge. You wouldn’t want that to happen to her would you?” He then looked at the younger girl, “What if it were your ‘Mommy’ was the one who the Grindylows got a hold of? What would happen then? I know for sure your magical skills are not strong enough yet to save her.” He got down on his knees and looking the little girl in the eyes. “I could save her if that happened. I could make sure nothing ever happens to either of you.” As he spoke his voice was soft and soothing as he spoke to the young girl.
Wanda Montclair
Wanda Montclair
Sixth Year Ravenclaw
Sixth Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Dylan M. Davies Thu Jun 07, 2012 7:09 pm

Mariposa sighed in frustration. "Like you would be able to handle them." she scoffed at him. I'll bet you can't even tie your shoes by yourself." she said, her narrowed eyes looking at him. Jeimy laughed softly at her comment. "Of course I wouldn't want that to happen to her. But I know I can save her faster than you would be able to." she said to him. Mariposa looked down st Nathaniel with a look of indignation on her face, as Jeimy stared at him. The little girl looked up at Mariposa with worried eyes. She knew that look, Jeimy was actually believing what he was saying. And she was believing that she wouldn't be able to help her if something happened. "Get away from her." she warned. "I don't want you putting false images in her head. I can take care of myself, and her magic is strong enough to make those things let go of me if something ever did happen." she hissed at him, trying to keep Jeimy's self-esteem up.
Dylan M. Davies
Sixth Year Ravenclaw
Sixth Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Wanda Montclair Fri Jun 08, 2012 11:10 pm

“She’s what a First year?” Nathaniel asked, “She doesn’t know the Bubble Head Charm. What if the Grindylows pulled you under? How would she be able to find you to save you?” He asked looking up at Mariposa. He really was worried about her being out here so close to the lake where she could get hurt. “I could do that. I would do that.”
He looked back down at the little girl that hid behind Mariposa and smiled at her, “Do you like flowers?” he asked, “I could show you a really cool spell that would let you have all the flowers you could ever want.” He took out his wand and waving it softly spoke, “Orchideous” to make a bunch of flowers appear in his hand. Smiling relief that it worked properly showed in his eyes as he held the flowers out to the small girl. “I could make birds appear too.”
Wanda Montclair
Wanda Montclair
Sixth Year Ravenclaw
Sixth Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Dylan M. Davies Sat Jun 09, 2012 2:15 am

"She's almost a third year." Mariposa told him. "Even if she can't do anything, I can help myself." She said, tossing sone of her wet hair over her shoulder. Jeimy was still an inexperienced witch, so it was hard for her to cast many spells. Mariposa looked at the lake, wondering if those creatures he spoke of were really there. She took a step away from Jeimy as the young girl watched Nathaniel conjure up flowers. She took the flowers from him, and sort of examined them. Jeimy was a Ravenclaw after all, so she examined everything around her, and she studied so much to find things out. Mariposa smiled a bit as she heard the girl giggle when he said something about conjuring birds. She was glad Jeimy was having fun, even if it was with someone she couldn't stand. Looking back, Mariposa saw that he was occupied with the twelve year old, so she leaned over the water's edge and stared down at the water, as if expecting something to jump out at her. She really just wanted to mess it Nathaniel.
Dylan M. Davies
Sixth Year Ravenclaw
Sixth Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Wanda Montclair Fri Jun 15, 2012 9:57 pm

“Avis,” Nat murmured with the flick of his wand and birds flew from it. Looking over at Mariposa out of the corner of his eye, keeping a watch on her. He really didn’t know what he would do if anything hurt her. He didn’t want anything to happen to her. There were not enough pretty girls in the world anymore, and she was one of the most beautiful he had ever seen. “So your name is Jeimy?” He asked the little girl, “I’m Nathaniel but you can call me Nat if you want.” He was hoping that if the younger girl liked him enough then the older one would come to like him too.
Wanda Montclair
Wanda Montclair
Sixth Year Ravenclaw
Sixth Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum