The night goes on I'm fading away - Page 2
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

The night goes on I'm fading away - Page 2 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

The night goes on I'm fading away

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The night goes on I'm fading away - Page 2 Empty Re: The night goes on I'm fading away

Post by Mariana Diggory Wed Jun 13, 2012 5:58 pm

[[OOC: You know when i said it would help if Soph replied here and there that didn't mean Andy had to stop doing so! Very Happy]]

Mariana was thinking about something really hard. Truth or lie? She knew her prefernce was always the truth in despite of how painful was it. Sophia was a healer and sooner or later she would regain concetration and find some conclusions herself. "Okay i know this is hard sis, but you need to understand something. Blood is coming from you lungs which means that the virus probably ruptured a vein inside so coughing is not good. That also means that the virus is spreading into your vital organs so i have to test your blood to see how far it advanced. While i do that, you need to tell me if you have a rash anywhere? Or a small itch anything?" she said after making a decision which was maybe too impulsive considering her brother who was still there listening to everything.
Mariana Diggory
Mariana Diggory

Number of posts : 16276

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top