DADA Class All Years - Page 2
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

DADA Class All Years - Page 2 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

DADA Class All Years

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

DADA Class All Years - Page 2 Empty Re: DADA Class All Years

Post by James Manson Wed Apr 25, 2012 5:59 am

James Manson looked at his students as someone came entering and heard the charm one asked. "Prior Incantatem is not a spell known for Dueling only one person has been doing it, Harry Potter against He who not be named years ago."He said. "So that is not a dueling spell but thank you for trying. I meant more like Protego."He said, "Protego is the shielding spell that would block any kind of spell. It has 3 different lvls and one was used to Protect Hogwarts in the Battle of it in the years of Harry Potter. All performed by adults."James Manson said once again.

"Professor Filius Flittwick, Professor Horace Slughorn, and Professor Minerva McGonnagall were all known to use such kind of spells, but I might teach you about it later."He said. He then looked at Destrey Ashcroft. The slytherin that didn't mind to send fire to the Hufflepuff girl. In a flash, James Manson send a airwave from his wand to the Fire blowing it out. "It is no time to try and send fire to robes Miss. Ashcroft. So if you want to do that again, I can assure you that you lose housepoints and get detention."James Manson said. "I don't like those tricks."James Manson.said.

"But indeed you are correct 5 points to Slytherin, Incendio can be used in dueling but it is not really a common one. It is really only useful to distract someone by burning something."He said as he looked at the class. "Anymore suggestions?" He asked.
James Manson
James Manson

Number of posts : 84

Back to top Go down

DADA Class All Years - Page 2 Empty Re: DADA Class All Years

Post by Elizabeth Carter Wed Apr 25, 2012 1:51 pm

Alice couldn't believe what just happened, of course she knew the slytherins didn't like her because she wasn't pureblood but she never though the first thing that would happen when entering the classroom was being attacked by one.

She was angry to say the least but decided to keep her cool and offer her a fake smile.

"Of course it was harmless fun, we all know you're a sweetness" Alice told her with her sarcastic tone while smiling " I wouldn't mind the demonstration, but its just that I normally do that kind of stuff with mature people and I think you don't qualify in that" She said taking her seat with a sweet smiling just to make her mad.

(OOC: Nothing against you!! I just think those two would not get along XD )

Last edited by Alice Jones on Wed Apr 25, 2012 8:51 pm; edited 1 time in total
Elizabeth Carter
Elizabeth Carter
Graduate
Graduate

Number of posts : 148
Special Abilities : Healing

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top