Aftermath(Finding the Prophecy pt.2) - Page 3
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Aftermath(Finding the Prophecy pt.2) - Page 3 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Aftermath(Finding the Prophecy pt.2)

Page 3 of 16 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9 ... 16  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Aftermath(Finding the Prophecy pt.2) - Page 3 Empty Re: Aftermath(Finding the Prophecy pt.2)

Post by Founder Sun Aug 17, 2008 10:45 am

"No," Sue replied politely not getting up, "You can show me whatever you do. About the Prophecy."
Founder

Number of posts : 4824

https://www.pottersarmy.net

Back to top Go down

Aftermath(Finding the Prophecy pt.2) - Page 3 Empty Re: Aftermath(Finding the Prophecy pt.2)

Post by Guest Sun Aug 17, 2008 10:46 am

"No durr," he said "It was from THE VOLDEMORT!"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Darren Sun Aug 17, 2008 10:47 am

"no, come on.. please leave" Darren said irratedely
Darren
Darren

Number of posts : 22273
Special Abilities : Wandless Magic, Leglimens,

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 17, 2008 10:48 am

Andrian sighed as his mate yelled at him, "Voldemort is long dead" he explained to him that his grandfather killed Lord Voldemort "Harry killed him" he told him
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Founder Sun Aug 17, 2008 10:48 am

"I think I said NO." Sue said making a face.
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Darren Sun Aug 17, 2008 10:50 am

Darren glared at her irratedly then put the prophecy back in his pocket as more people arrived in the manner. "I think the meetings starting.."
Darren
Darren

Back to top Go down

Post by Founder Sun Aug 17, 2008 10:52 am

"Cool, but I still wanna see what you're gonna do," Sue said, "nobody will dare come in."
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 17, 2008 10:53 am

"Harry apprently didn;t permaently finsh him off due to the fact he almost killed me!" he exclmaied
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Darren Sun Aug 17, 2008 10:55 am

"Alright, but if you tell the dark lord.." Darren said, leaving his threat unfinished. Because if she did, he would be dead. Shrugging, he took out his wand and the prophecy again, tapped the prophecy and said "Geminio" Instantly a copy was created, looking exactly like the other.
Darren
Darren

Back to top Go down

Post by Founder Sun Aug 17, 2008 10:56 am

"I wouldn't tell to the Dark Lord. I ain't a traitor like you, and that was cool, lets go now," Sue said excitedly.
Founder

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 16 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9 ... 16  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top