Samantha Burns's House (Drama plot) - Page 2
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Samantha Burns's House (Drama plot) - Page 2 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Samantha Burns's House (Drama plot)

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Samantha Burns's House (Drama plot) - Page 2 Empty Re: Samantha Burns's House (Drama plot)

Post by Ne'Os Emof Wed Apr 04, 2012 8:51 am

Ne'Os smiled in relief when Sam woke up. "You passed out I called for Sophia and Thankfully she believed me and answered..." He said wondering if Khaat had told Sophia about his new mental struggles. "Don't worry about Jazmine we will get her the help she needs as well as you" He gave her a reassuring smile.

He turned to face Sophia "Sophia we need to get going...I suggest you take the kids Ill take Sam...I don't trust my magic anymore it hasn't been working the way I need it to. I don't know if this is because of Grindelwald or something worse but I don't want to risk hurting the Children and Sam will live if she temporarily joins with a wall." He said unable to help trying to lighten the mood with a tiny bit of humor.
Ne'Os Emof
Ne'Os Emof
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Number of posts : 5547
Special Abilities : Wandless magic, Invisibility

Back to top Go down

Samantha Burns's House (Drama plot) - Page 2 Empty Re: Samantha Burns's House (Drama plot)

Post by Sophia Granger Fri Apr 06, 2012 12:11 am

Sophia nodded. "Don't worry I'll take the kids Ne'Os you take care of Sammy."said Sophia softly as she went back into the bedroom and got the twins and then Jazmine. As Jazmine woke-up she looked at Sophia. "Auntie Sophia where are we going?"she asked in a rough tired weak voice. "Were going to St.Mungo's to get you three some help ok?"Sophia asked her softly as she nodded. As she picked up the twins and carried them she had Jazmine hug her for she couldn't hold her hand. "I'll see you two there."said Sophia softly as she apperated to St. Mungo's.

As she appeared with a pop at the front desk she turned to a fellow healer. "We need three strechers quick!"said Sophia. "Yes Sophia."said the healer as she ran off to get her three strechers. No one argued with her for she was in charge when Robert or Khaat wasn't there. "Hold in there you three."said Sophia softly. As the strechers came Sophia laid Jazmine on one and the twins on the other. "I want them all in the same room."said Sophia to the healer as she nodded. As she gotten out her wand she flicked it as she changed into her white healer robe. As she entered the room she started doing more tests on them to see what was wrong with them.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 11575

Back to top Go down

Post by Samantha Burns Sun Apr 08, 2012 12:34 am

Sammy listened to Ne'os as he told her that he had gotten Sophia like she wanted. This was obvious as Sophia was standing in front of them. Then watched as Sophia went into the kids room and grabbed them up. Sammy watched Jazmine as they left, it looked like she was holding on with her last thread of energy. This made Sammy tear up. A few tears fell from her eyes. Sammy then tried to stand up with the last bit of energy that she had. Once Sammy was standing she leaned against the wall and waited to Ne'os to stand up. "Let's go." Is all that she said as she waited for him, suddenly cold chill crept up Sammy's back. Sammy new that this was a fever coming on. This took the last of her energy and Sammy passed out again. Hitting her head on the wall as she started to fall.
Samantha Burns
Samantha Burns
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Number of posts : 3982

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top