Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 2
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 2 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 2 Empty Re: Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post by Ginevra Malenki Fri Aug 15, 2008 9:51 pm

i already saw this news add, it made me mad >.<
Ginevra Malenki
Ginevra Malenki

Number of posts : 13516
Special Abilities : Wandless

Back to top Go down

Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 2 Empty Re: Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post by Elizabeth Krum Sat Aug 16, 2008 1:39 am

They reason they did it because they want more money while there are other films across the world making the money Millions.
Elizabeth Krum
Elizabeth Krum
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 4133

http://thetwistintime.jcink.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Sat Aug 16, 2008 4:39 am

I know I saw it on the new as well it made me so mad I was looking forward to seeing it n November!" >.<
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 11575

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlie Weasley Sat Aug 16, 2008 9:36 pm

NOOO!!! D*** THEM!!!!
Charlie Weasley
Charlie Weasley

Number of posts : 852

Back to top Go down

Post by Mariana Diggory Mon Aug 18, 2008 9:36 pm

Darren wrote:
Nothing.. just swear at them

Yes very creative,but that doesn't help!
Mariana Diggory
Mariana Diggory

Number of posts : 16276

Back to top Go down

Post by Darren Mon Aug 18, 2008 9:48 pm

it does, a bit. u shuld try it xD
Darren
Darren

Number of posts : 22273
Special Abilities : Wandless Magic, Leglimens,

Back to top Go down

Post by Mariana Diggory Mon Aug 18, 2008 10:12 pm

Depends what you consider by help.It helps sucking your anger!
Mariana Diggory
Mariana Diggory

Back to top Go down

Post by Darren Mon Aug 18, 2008 10:26 pm

Yeah, its nice to take our ur anger at your computer screen =D
Darren
Darren

Number of posts : 22273
Special Abilities : Wandless Magic, Leglimens,

Back to top Go down

Post by Mariana Diggory Mon Aug 18, 2008 10:33 pm

I ratherly do it for my keyboard
Mariana Diggory
Mariana Diggory

Back to top Go down

Post by Elizabeth Krum Wed Aug 20, 2008 12:06 am

also some people around the world believe that they would make the movie better than the last but I don't know why as I am telling you what I heard.
Elizabeth Krum
Elizabeth Krum
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 4133

http://thetwistintime.jcink.net

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top