Roleplaying with Anyone - Page 2
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Roleplaying with Anyone - Page 2 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Roleplaying with Anyone

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Roleplaying with Anyone - Page 2 Empty Re: Roleplaying with Anyone

Post by Howl Blishwick Wed Mar 21, 2012 5:47 pm

Nope... That's plenty... Is there any particular place you'd like to RP in? Maybe we could do a small group RP with Dani, Juliet, and Howl.... That could be fun. Smile... They could just be hanging out somewhere...
Howl Blishwick
Howl Blishwick

Number of posts : 48

Back to top Go down

Post by Juliet Valentine Wed Mar 21, 2012 5:50 pm

nothing in particular actually Smile and alright, sure. That's perfectly fine with me.
Juliet Valentine
Seventh Year Slytherin
Seventh Year Slytherin

Number of posts : 105

Back to top Go down

Post by Howl Blishwick Wed Mar 21, 2012 6:42 pm

All right, Danielle and Juliet, you can find Howl in the Courtyard! Very Happy Enjoy!
Howl Blishwick
Howl Blishwick

Back to top Go down

Post by Marcus Dakota Fri Mar 23, 2012 3:29 pm

Hey! I'm Clark.

We can have a thread with Marcus and Howl. They seem to like each other. And he doesn't know that Howl is a DF. Marcus is DADA teacher (obviously) and head of law enforcement. And my other character is a Gryffindor 5th year in Potter's Army so they wouldn't really get along since he knows the members of the DFs.
Marcus Dakota
Marcus Dakota

Number of posts : 299

Back to top Go down

Post by Howl Blishwick Sat Mar 24, 2012 11:05 pm

Sure! I'm all for that! Do you want me to wrap up the RP with Howl and Marcus in the Defense Against the Dark Arts class or do you want to continue there?

Also, I'm not sure what kind of set-up we could have for their next roleplay thread... Do you have any ideas?
Howl Blishwick
Howl Blishwick

Back to top Go down

Post by Marcus Dakota Sun Mar 25, 2012 2:33 pm

Nah. The class is over so how about they meet in the Duelling Arena. Maybe Marcus can help him duel or something..
Marcus Dakota
Marcus Dakota

Number of posts : 299

Back to top Go down

Post by Howl Blishwick Sun Mar 25, 2012 11:51 pm

Hmm... I dunno... Howl really isn't all that into dueling... Maybe somewhere else? Does Marcus like to hang out anywhere?
Howl Blishwick
Howl Blishwick

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top