ME GUSTA!
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

ME GUSTA!  Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

ME GUSTA!

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

ME GUSTA!  Empty ME GUSTA!

Post by Nemo Omara Sat Mar 17, 2012 1:21 am

How Many Characters You Want: F---in' all of them.
What characters you want: A) My clan B) Graduates C) Crazies
Level of RP: spell rite an have the good grammar like all the time!!!!?!!?!?! Squee!
What you want to RP about: The end of the world, or rainbows. Whatever flies your high.

The following is a list of the characters that I have tortured, decapitated, and thrown in a ditch:
Nerissa Anne Hatts
Paris Ravindra Radborn

Naturally, you won't be seeing any more of that lot.

Whereas, I am keeping the following characters:
Vito Dee Symons (With a little help getting back on my feat, of course.)
Nemo "Mortimer" Omara

I still I haven't got a baldy what I'm to do with Calvin. I suppose I'll wait until the Mrs. returns to decide.

Let's rock and roll, shall we?
Nemo Omara
Nemo Omara
Graduate
Graduate

Number of posts : 644
Special Abilities : Seer

http://sergeantabraham.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

ME GUSTA!  Empty Re: ME GUSTA!

Post by Freyja Podmore Sat Mar 17, 2012 1:40 am

Konichiwa! I has probably about two characters I can offer you (: only cause they are my only graduates.

Jake Collins - nineteen nearly twenty, care of magical creatures professor, head of gryffindor, he's an Auror now. He pretty much just loves to duel people, if they let him. After that there isn't much to him...

Alexis D'Eath - recently turned nineteen, owner of the cafe twin montez, nurse at st. mungos. Oh and she's a werewolf. Alexis doesn't remember much from before she was turned into a werewolf, fifth year and below, and she's basically been going on what her family and friends have told her about herself. So when someone who knows more about her than she does comes along, she pretty much flips out that they know more than she does.

And that's all I have -flies away-
Freyja Podmore
Sixth Year Gryffindor
Sixth Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 574

Back to top Go down

Post by Nemo Omara Sat Mar 17, 2012 1:51 am

Didn't we share a duel thread between Jake and Nemo at one point? I'll ask one of the admins if we could get that reopened and give it another go. After all, we never got past the first reply, due to my absence.

Otherwise, I do believe that Jake and Nemo should be the best of pals. Jack could balance Nemo out quite nicely on his darker days - and with the risk of the pair getting into fiery duels around every corner? Brilliant.

What do ye' say I start a new thread for the time being? I'll create it, you'll join. Presto! Perfection.
Nemo Omara
Nemo Omara
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Freyja Podmore Sat Mar 17, 2012 2:04 am

Okay! That sounds good! It would give Jake a bit more room for development in my opinion. I shall join the thread as soon as I possibly can after it is up (:
Freyja Podmore
Sixth Year Gryffindor
Sixth Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 574

Back to top Go down

Post by Nemo Omara Sat Mar 17, 2012 3:04 am

"The Artist" - Jake Collins & Nemo Omara
Nemo Omara
Nemo Omara
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Marcus Dakota Sat Mar 17, 2012 4:01 am

I like Paris.... And don't get rid of Calvin! Very Happy

Marcus "Mad" Dakota - He's a 19 yr old DADA teacher and is head of the department of magical law enforcement. He gets 'Mad' from his initials and he's a bit insane sometimes! LOL

Zack Frost - My newest character. He's a fifth year Gryffindor and despite his surname, he has a warm personality. His parents are evil, power-hungry death eaters and so is his older brother. So that leaves only him and his younger brother on the good side.

And I'm dropping Kevin so say goodbye! Smile
Marcus Dakota
Marcus Dakota

Number of posts : 299

Back to top Go down

Post by Nemo Omara Sat Mar 17, 2012 4:31 am

Paris began to blur with Nemo. It was one or the other, and I am particularly fond of Nemo.

Mad sounds splendid. Let's get together and stir up a ruckus, shall we?
Nemo Omara
Nemo Omara
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Elijah Krum Sat Mar 17, 2012 10:44 am

Ah, my darling red. I am here to convince you that, though insane, I can still write a insane character. Yup. :3 ...providing I remember who they are. I hate this bit. Bah. XD

I definitely know who would love to meet Vito: Millie. :3 Mophead doesn't have any marbles left to lose now I think and I'm sure a meeting with poltergeist would make her day. Hah. She'd also have a lot of fun with Calvin methinks. You cannot get rid of him! He's too adorable! <3 She might also quite like to meet Nemo. She likes clown fishies. :3

I find I have a habit of whoring out Millie to everyone. Hm.

Eli and Calvin might need to have a few words. ^^ Up to you. (:

Ummm. I have Rose Weasley. She maybe might kinda appeal. Dunnooo. :3

Then of course the rest of them who I am just going to list out of sheer laziness. XD

OH WAIT! Alistair. Yes! Alistair must meet someone!

Right, um...

Athena Goyle.
Audrey Macnair.
Marcus Pattinson.
Jenifer Dent.
Sevastian Krum.

I think that's it. :S

Byeeeeeeeeee! :3
Elijah Krum
Elijah Krum
Sixth Year Slytherin
Sixth Year Slytherin

Number of posts : 4833
Special Abilities : Occlumens, Parseltongue, Animagus
Occupation : Owner of Eli's Fine Dining, Artist, Deputy Minister of Magic

Back to top Go down

Post by Miseria Lupin Sat Mar 17, 2012 5:21 pm

I can offer you Miseria, my only character. Smile Hufflepuff, as you can see, not crazy, but not purely sane. But erm... I guess that the only problem is my spelling. [Estonian] So yeah... Very Happy
Miseria Lupin

Number of posts : 3782

Back to top Go down

Post by Marcus Dakota Sat Mar 17, 2012 5:39 pm

Yep. Do ya want me to start it or you?
Marcus Dakota
Marcus Dakota

Number of posts : 299

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top