D'Eath London Home - Page 2
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

D'Eath London Home - Page 2 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

D'Eath London Home

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

D'Eath London Home - Page 2 Empty Re: D'Eath London Home

Post by Rose Granger-Weasley Mon Feb 27, 2012 12:44 am

"Oh yes please, thank you." she said to the butler as she took the set of keys from her father. Alexis knew Damitrius wasn't pleased with the fact that she would have to work alongside her. But what could they do- they had to do this for their father and she knew Damitrius thought the same thing, so she was going to try her best to get along with Alexis. In turn she was going to try to show Damitrius that she was still the same person even though some things about her were now different, because no matter what her younger sister thought, she was still the same person.

"Oh don't worry about the cafe father. I have Amanda helping me run the cafe. You remember who she is right? Anyways, while I'm helping with the apothecary she'll be in charge of the cafe. I'm sure she won't mind being in charge for a little bit. I shall get started on the sketches after breakfast and get them to you as soon as they are complete. The architectural salvage yards, I'll be sure to check them out and, if she wants to, Damitrius can accompany me. She might be able to find things for the apartment as well." she said. "And don't worry about that father. We'll be careful with those men, but if there is something like that, you'll be the first one we inform."

"I have no intention of fighting with Damitrius at all, father. But if it happens I assure you it will not be out in public where everyone will be able to see. If it must happen it will happen here, although I am hoping to settle our feud soon. I do not wish to continue with this fight with Damitrius. I honestly see no point in this feud, and I will try to make things the way they were before everything happened." Alexis turned her attention to her sister now. "But I just one thing to say to you. Is there any real point to continuing a fight from an accident that happened Damitrius? If there is maybe you can explain it to me, because I honestly do not see any point." she asked her softly.
Rose Granger-Weasley
Rose Granger-Weasley
Sixth Year Ravenclaw
Sixth Year Ravenclaw

Number of posts : 570

http://simplekhroleplay.guildmmorpg.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Aleksa Carlevaro Mon Feb 27, 2012 2:15 am

"Well, maybe if you hadn't been stupid and let yourself be turned into a werewolf we wouldn't be fighting at all! If you thought the fight was so stupid, why'd you always fight with me? Why didn't you just ignore me, like anyone else would?! You obviously don't think its that stupid if you always fought back. You're only acting like this because our father is here, you're such an idiot!!" Damitrius exclaimed at her sister. "You always have to he the perfect girl when he's around!" she added quickly, crossing her arms over her chest and leaning back in her seat.

"You know what? Just shut up! You don't get it, you never got anything! I hate you, the way you are now! I just want my sister back, the old Alexis, the one I remember and the one I love. You're not her, not anymore! If you don't see any point in this then just ignore me. No one obligated you to fight with me about this." she said, close to tears. In truth even she didn't see any point to the fighting, but her hatred for werewolves was what fueled the fights with Alexis. It wasn't that she hated her sister, she just hated werewolves and her being one was like an outlet for her hatred.

She looked down at the cup of tea in front of her and sighed. The girl never thought that she would ever actually say she hated her sister. The sister that she always spent time with before, the one she supposedly loved so much. It was hard to believe that she now said she hated her. No one would've ever thought that little Damitrius, the girl who wouldn't go anywhere without Alexis, now didn't want her anywhere near her for very long. Damitrius wiped her eyes with her sleeve, trying to wipe away her tears before they even fell. She didn't want to cry, especially in front of Alexis.
Aleksa Carlevaro
Aleksa Carlevaro
Fifth Year Slytherin
Fifth Year Slytherin

Number of posts : 357
Special Abilities : Metamorphagus

http://khandvampireknight.forumsmotions.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Damien D'Eath Mon Feb 27, 2012 7:27 am

Damien was exhausted. Still, he didn't stop running. What looked like a mere apparition had started to look more life-like, more physically threatening. Too bad for him, his luck ran out in a cliché. Of course, he had turned the corner only to be stumped by a dead-end. Quickly, he turned to face the entrance of the dark alleyway and backed up, right up to the end of it, where he could feel the stone wall slam against his back. Damien let out an unintelligible sound, a manifestation of the sudden pain from the impact. His hand shot to his wand, only to find the lack of it. Of course, luck would have it that he had dropped it right before he turned the corner. Swearing profusely, in his head, Damien gulped and blinked, willing for a way out of this.

The figure stopped just right where his wand had fallen at, picked it up, and began the menacing approach to where Damien was stood at, trapped in the doom of a clichéd nightmare. There was a glint of a sinister grin, and then the wand was tapped hard against the profusely hard surface of the figure's ... hand? The sound of staccato rapping from their act pervaded this corner of doom. Damien couldn't even blink now. He stared hard in anticipation. Snap. And then, the sound of his wand, now in two, landing with a thud and rolling towards him on the ground.

The boy jolted awake, and found himself face down on the floor again. An ache at his chin began to form, and Damien reached to rub at it, with a familiar scowl on his face. He flipped himself over and sat up, before scanning the room with his eyes of fatigue. Once again, he woke with the realisation that Lorcan had, without much of a warning, moved the entire family to London. The house was more cramp, in Damien's opinion. Unlike the house out in the obscurity of the woods, a city house in London couldn't allow one the same luxury. Still, this one was supposed to cost more than that one hiding in the forest. Even if he couldn't understand how that could be so, Damien was resignedly accepting of the move, if only because the building was located where wealthy people live at. After all, he, like Lorcan, was merely concerned with the appearance of wealth. Still, it was far from the sort of influence that Damien desired for, admiring the other Slytherin students from their established families and pride. Of course, though, the D'Eaths were not the same, and could not afford what some of the others had. They were, simply, rich enough.

There was more rapping of doors down the hallway before it stopped. Presumably, then, Lorcan had already passed his room. Damien got up with a sigh, and proceeded to change out of his pyjamas into a suitable shirt and pants.Damien stopped to check that all of his hair had been combed neatly to a side before he left the room. He had, despite the teasing, still refused to see his obsession with tidiness as a disorder. It was merely an extension of his strife for perfection. Of course, this perfection was self-defined and very skewered.

Having taken quite awhile to come to and to get himself tidy, by the time Damien entered the dining room, a row was already taking place. It was not a surprising sort of welcome for the morning. Lorcan had too many children, and he could jolly well add some more in the years to come, what with his womanising ways. Well, really, he did not have too many children that he acknowledged. There were surely others running around that did not share the privilege of calling him Father. Still, the ones living with Lorcan all had rather clashing personalities, ensuring the hotbed of fights too frequently.

Damien sat himself silently just as Alexis turned from Lorcan to address Damitrius. No greetings were offered, as was the usual Damien around the family. Ironically, the boy only really got along with Alexis. While most of the family shun the girl after her transformation, Damien had surprisingly warmed to her, in private. It was possibly the affections he would have usually felt for his mother being transferred to his older sister. Whatever it was, one of the reasons why Damien detested Damitrius, besides the validity of a House rivalry, was her attitude towards Alexis. Once again, the present D'Eaths in the dining room found themselves subjected to the Gryffindor girl's outburst against Alexis. Annoyed at the early start, Damien glared at Damitrius and rolled his eyes. He did not, however, venture to assist Alexis. After all, his was a passive sort of affection. He abhorred Damitrius, but it wasn't enough to prompt him to be overt in his support of Alexis. Pity she had to be turned into a Werewolf. Appearances still counted. Damien still had to maintain his distance to Alexis around others.

Tired of the fighting, however, Damien looked to his father, as if wishing the man would say something to break it up for now. He was really more interested in enjoying his breakfast in peace, even with the frustrating presence of Damitrius. He contemplated about saying something, only to have his thoughts interrupted by the Butler's question on his choice of drink. Quickly enough, Damien was calmly sipping at his warm tea. As he reached for the toast on his plate, he eyed the others at the table. Only then, he decided to contribute to whatever family bonding that these breakfasts were supposed to advocate.

"So, father, I was giving some thought to the apothecary and our roles in it." Given that Damien had arrived the the dining room later than the others, he had of course missed the earlier conversation about the matter. Knowing nothing about that, he proceeded, "I believe some of us deserve more important roles than others." He glared at Damitrius before he continued, "Alistair has been doing a good job with tidying up the wreck of the place." A praise for the brother Damien admired so, if only for the deeds that Alistair had supposedly done. "Perhaps Alistair and I could work together over the matter of management and the potions in the shop. They are, after all, vital to the business. There are other matters about the shop that the others can busy themselves with." Once again, Damien had meant that about Damitirus, not sure if Alexis was even involved in the family business.
Damien D'Eath
Damien D'Eath
Sixth Year Gryffindor
Sixth Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 250
Occupation : Slytherin Quidditch Captain, Shop Assistant at Slug's and Jigger's Apothecary

Back to top Go down

Post by Lorcan D'Eath Mon Feb 27, 2012 11:55 pm

Lorcan had said nothing while his daughters engaged once more in verbal fisticuffs with each other. He took relatively little notice of the sibling squabbling. He was used to the girls doing this, and he did prefer they did it here rather than elsewhere. He did, however, not care to have the day begin with a replay of the same old tired song. He watched Damien enter and saw the same distaste in his son's eyes as he himself felt.

Lorcan sighed heavily more out of boredom with the scene at the table than anything else. "Did neither of you pay any bloody attention in Defense Against the Dark Arts when they taught the unit on werewolves? Would you like me to educate you both about what you have become and how exactly it all works? Perhaps I need to haul your pretty little tails to Dumstrangs or Beauxbatons for a refresher course instead of Hogwarts if they did not or cannot do the job. Or perhaps home schooling to prevent you from embaressing yourselves by your ignorance?" He looked at Damien now.

"Good morning, Damien," he said. he listened to the young man's suggestions. He cast a wry smile at the boy. "You need to prove to me you can handle the job you're asking for. Show me you can make top rate potions and that you can do sound fiscal management, and we'll talk. Until then, I will be watching each of you to be sure that we build the business on quality products and satisfied customers. As it stands, it is a good project for you to try yourself at. Show me what you can do, an we'll talk. Every job I assign of you all to do is important. The one who does the best work at what I assign them to do will reep the most rewards from it. Are we all clear so far?"
Lorcan D'Eath
Lorcan D'Eath
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Number of posts : 132
Special Abilities : Alchemist, Metamorphagus
Occupation : Potionsmaster, Leader of Death Eaters, Owner of Slugs and Jiggers & Borgin and Burkes

Back to top Go down

Post by Rose Granger-Weasley Tue Feb 28, 2012 10:59 pm

"That's just it Damitrius. I don't understand anymore, and you don't do anything to help me understand. But there's also something you have to get through that thick head of yours, I'm still the same person as I was before. I might be different on the outside but on the inside I am still the same. I don't know what I can do convince you Damitrius, but I really am the same person from before." she said. "But I truly don't want to continue fighting with you. I'm not trying to seem all innocent in front of our father, I really don't want to keep fighting." she added in a soft voice.

To some extent she understood her sister's resentment and hate, but what happened is better left in the past. It's not like anything can be done anyways, well anything that she would actually want to do. "That isn't nessesary father, we or at least I did pay attention during that unit. But I really just don't want to fight with her anymore." Alexis was pretty much aware that she had set her sister off with her comments and question. She hadn't meant too, really she meant too, but sometimes she just didn't know how to phrase her words.

Finally, she noticed the presence of her younger brother, who had begun to speak to their father. With no greetings to anyone, she usually found herself not realizing that he's there until he actually spoke to someone. "Good morning, Damien." she smiled a bit at him before turning her attention to their father. Alexis nodded at everything her father said a bit and smiled. "Yes." she said softly in agreement with his question of everyone being clear on what he said.
Rose Granger-Weasley
Rose Granger-Weasley
Sixth Year Ravenclaw
Sixth Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Lily D'Eath Wed Feb 29, 2012 1:30 am

Lilian was in her room drawing her new design for her room seeing how she was tired of the current design that was currently in her room. "I think I'll go with a light blue with green curtains."said Lilian softly to herself as she started sketching out her new room design. Her father nevered minded her changing her room up, actually he liked her designs and ideas. Hearing a a sharp military staccato on her door she snapped up knowing it was her father expecting them at the dining room table. Obeying her father orders Lilian closed her sketch book and headed downstairs.

As she reached the dining she was just in time to see the outburst fight between her two sisters as usual. Shaking her head and rolling her eyes at her sister Damitrius for she was always the one who started the fight and was such a drama queen. She didn't know why she couldn't accpet Alexis for what she was, it wasn't like she changed or anything. "Good morning father, Alexis, Damien, Damitrius."said Lilian saying Damitrius name last as she gave her a long hard stern stare. As she took her normal place beside her sister Alexis she straighten her black dress she was wearing for the day.

"Oh father, I was thinking about joining the family business as well I'm sure I can be some at Slug's."said Lilian. "I also got some design sketches that might make the place look better if you want to see them."said Lilian happily. Lilian was always the one that always did what she could to pleased her father and make him proud of her. Lilian hoped he would like her ideas the last time she was at Slug's the place looked kindof plain as Lilian would put it. "Of course if you need some help at the cafe Lexi I'll be happy to help you there as well."said Lilian.
Lily D'Eath
Lily D'Eath
Ravenclaw Graduate
Ravenclaw Graduate

Number of posts : 280

Back to top Go down

Post by Lorcan D'Eath Wed Feb 29, 2012 1:54 am

Lilian. One of his children that had a bit of a gentler side. They were showing up, one by one. "Good morning,, Lilian," he said. Lilian had a keen interest in interior design, and it appeared to be an interest she shared with Alexis. "I will be happy to look at your sketches, my dear," he said to her. "However, I would hope that you can get along with Alexis on that, as I have asked her to do some sketches too. I have an additional project for you, though.

"I cannot envision us not being able to enjoy at least some of the summer at the country house, but it has become dreadfully boring and stale. I loathe it right now. It needs taste. Elegance. I would like you to not consume so much of your energies on Slugs and Jiggers that you have no time to do some sketches for me to freshen up the country house. Oh, and I do expect two walk in closets off my master suite there and two master baths. Design one of each for me and one of each for a woman. I will not be spending my time alone.

"You all might as well know now. There is a woman sharing my room. She will be with me indefinitely. And it is not public information. Keep your mouths shut. Understood? Her presence here is for no one to know but us. I do not expect you to treat her like a stepmother, nor would she take well to it. I do, however, expect you to treat her with respect. If for not other reason than for your own good."
Lorcan D'Eath
Lorcan D'Eath
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Number of posts : 132
Special Abilities : Alchemist, Metamorphagus
Occupation : Potionsmaster, Leader of Death Eaters, Owner of Slugs and Jiggers & Borgin and Burkes

Back to top Go down

Post by Aleksa Carlevaro Wed Feb 29, 2012 2:18 am

Deciding to ignore the rest of what Alexis was saying, Damitrius looked down at her plate and frowned. She had noticed Damien's presence as soon as he had walked in but she had chosen to ignore him as well. A fight with Alexis was enough, she wouldn't pick a fight with him, not now. She returned his glare with as much hate as she could muster before she huffed softly and just started down at her hands in her lap. For once she actually hadn't intended to fight with her sister, but she had already been angry about the clothes she had to wear and then just looking at Alexis made her even more angry and it didn't help that her older sister started the fight this time.

Then her other older sister came in. Lilian was also one of the part of the family that still liked Alexis. "Oh great, and the other goodie-goodie comes too." she muttered softly under her breath. As Lilian gave her a stern look, Damitrius merely glared back at her. She rolled her eyes at her sister and looked down. She didn't even bother to say good morning back to her. Lilian was almost exactly like Alexis and that made it hard for Damitrius to even stand the girl, just like she couldn't stand the other one.

Then her father mentioned something about a woman being with him and her eyes widened. Her head shot up and she stared at him blankly. "Another woman?" she asked him in a sarcastic yet worried tone. It wasn't something she would usually care about since she hadn't ever really liked her father since he took her away from her mother. She sighed softly and leaned back in her chair again, gripping the dress she wore hard with both her hands.
Aleksa Carlevaro
Aleksa Carlevaro
Fifth Year Slytherin
Fifth Year Slytherin

Number of posts : 357
Special Abilities : Metamorphagus

http://khandvampireknight.forumsmotions.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Lily D'Eath Wed Feb 29, 2012 2:39 am

Lilian nodded. "Of course Father, I'm sure me and Lexi could come up with alot of ideas that could make Slugs look good!"said Lilian as she looked from Alexis back to her father and smiled. As he told her he had a additional project for her her eyes sparkled with happiness. As she listened to what her father additional project for her she nodded. "Yes father as you wish, it will look as good or better then this house I promise."said Lilian. Lilian knew her father would like the country house once she get finished with it but he always like her designs that she done in her room or around the house.

" May I have the keys to the country home father? I would like to get started on it right away that way it can be finished by summer time."said Lilian. Lilian knew how dreadful the country home looked it was a bit boring for her taste. Lilian was going to make it look elegant she was sure her father and the others would be pleased with her work. But first Lilian needed to look at the country house to see what she needed fix or if she needed to change some things. Lilian was sure her father would either give her the keys or take her there but her father pretty much didn't say no to her.

As their father said there was a women in the house she looked at Alexis with a 'how long do you think she gonna stay' look before looking back at her father. Lilian thought it was funny to make a game like bet with Alexis to see how long the women stays. They been doing it since they were both little and their father didn't have a clue about it. Lilian nodded at her father commands. "Yes father."said Lilian not liking the fact there was a women in the house. Their father went through women like Lilian went through shoes, having a new women almost every two months.
Lily D'Eath
Lily D'Eath
Ravenclaw Graduate
Ravenclaw Graduate

Number of posts : 280

Back to top Go down

Post by Rose Granger-Weasley Wed Feb 29, 2012 2:47 am

When her younger sister Lilian came in, Alexis smiled at her. "Good morning Lily." she said softly to her. She saw her giving Damitrius a stern look and she shook her head at her. Alexis didn't want her to cause trouble with her other sister because of her. Damitrius was still living on the image of before she was turned into a werewolf and Alexis understood that. To everyone else it might seem that she just didn't like her, but she knew that het sister was just still not used to having her as a werewolf. Even after three years, but some people get accustomed to things at slow paces and Damitrius was probably one of those people.

"No, I wouldn't want to impose that on you Lily. Besides now you have your project from father, I don't want you to neglect that because your helping me and Amanda at the cafe." she said sweetly, stroking her sister's hair lightly for a moment. "Unless it's not too much work for you, because I am aware you still have school to think of. I don't want you to have to balance everything out because you're helping me too." she told Lilian. Lily was a more understanding person than Damitrius was, but then again she was also older and more mature than the other girl, so Alexis couldn't expect as much understanding from Damitrius as she could from Lilian.

At her father's mention of another woman being with him, the smile on her face almost immediately dropped and she looked at her father seriously. Though she had never really met her mother and she actually disliked her because her father had told her, she just left her with him, Alexis couldn't really get used to another woman being with him, even though she'd seen and interacted with a few of them. Alexis looked back at Lilian and returned her look with a confused one as if saying she had no idea how long this woman would last.
Rose Granger-Weasley
Rose Granger-Weasley
Sixth Year Ravenclaw
Sixth Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top