this day can't get any worse, can it? - Page 2
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

this day can't get any worse, can it? - Page 2 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

this day can't get any worse, can it?

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

this day can't get any worse, can it? - Page 2 Empty Re: this day can't get any worse, can it?

Post by Ryo Hiroku Thu Mar 29, 2012 12:31 am

The voices of the young children from his past, sang that song over and over again in his head. His hands were pressed tightly on his ears, so he almost didn't hear what the girl had said. But he did and his eyes flew open, they were still a blood red color and they seemed to turn darker at the mention of werewolves. He tried to control his anger though, he didn't want to make a mistake, like he had done with Sayuri. "They go through a painful transformation no matter what. Whether they take the potion or not, it doesn't make a difference for the pain they go through. The Wolfsbane potion only allows them to stay in control of their bodies do they don't do anything stupid." he said softly. For someone who hated werewolves, as a natural thing, he knew quite a bit about them. He'd always learned things about his natural enemy. He always wanted to know their wesknesses in case he.ever had to use them against them.

Though he didn't want to admit it, Leslie had a point. Other peoplr did have it worse than he did. The werewolved were a good example, there were even humans who had it worse than him. But whether you think about how bad other have it compared to you, you would always think that what was going on with you was worse than anything else in the world. It was the way of life, you lament over what happens to you, not over what happens to others. But even knowing this, she was right. He didn't know anyone else who had it worse than him right now though. Someone who had to deal with something worse than, your sister hating you for turning her into a vampire, a father who is dead, a missing mother, being teased because pure a vampire and you have no parents. But he was sure somewhere there was that person that had to deal with those things and much more.

His head came up with his eyes a gray color now as he watched Leslie head for the door. "I'm sorry." he said softly. But he was sure she would hear what he had said. "I'm sorry. I didn't mean to act like that. It's just so many things have happened to me and the fights I have with my sister don't help." he explained. He basically had no friends anymore, he hadn't even seen Hitame for a while. Then there was the fact that the two girls he's loved are now gone. Victorie had to leave because of her parents and he didn't even know what had happened to Rise. He hated it all, he was happy for a little while and then it all comes crashing down. He didn't get why it had to happen to him. It just wasn't fair.
Ryo Hiroku
Ryo Hiroku
Seventh Year Hufflepuff
Seventh Year Hufflepuff

Number of posts : 994
Special Abilities : Metamorphmagus

http://khandvampireknight.forumsmotions.com

Back to top Go down

this day can't get any worse, can it? - Page 2 Empty Re: this day can't get any worse, can it?

Post by Leslie Darling Sun Apr 01, 2012 11:47 pm

Leslie turned back at him and gave him a soft warm smile. "It's ok Ryo."said Leslie softly as she sat down beside him again. "I'm sorry that everything is happening to you, it's just seems like when something good fianlly happens to you someone comes along and takes it from you."said Leslie softly. "I know how you feel about the parent part some cause I don't have a mother she died when I was young."said Leslie softly. "Seems like you have the whole world on your shoulders Ryo I'm sorry."said Leslie softly as she stood up and walked over towards the rail of the tower and looked out towards the sunset. "You ever just wanted to get away?"Leslie asked him softly knowing that was a stupid question to ask.

"Like escape all the drama and just get on a broom and fly until you can't fly no more."said Leslie softly as she looked at him for a minute. "I always wanted to do that, cause of drama or things going on in my life and being made fun of for not having a mother."said Leslie softly. "I know running away isn't the answer, but at times I just feel I need to get away."said Leslie softly. Of course, she didn't have has bad as Ryo but there was times where she cried herself asleep at times. Besides, no one should be teased because they don't have a mother or because what they are.

Leslie Darling
Leslie Darling
Sixth Year Gryffindor
Sixth Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 140

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top