A Potion Pick-me-Up - Page 4
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

A Potion Pick-me-Up - Page 4 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

A Potion Pick-me-Up

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

View previous topic View next topic Go down

A Potion Pick-me-Up - Page 4 Empty Re: A Potion Pick-me-Up

Post by Anabelle Mulciber Sat Mar 24, 2012 5:28 pm

Hitame smiled a bit weakly at Miseria. "Alright. Well since we're learning to make the Euphoria potion, I guess we should start by getting everything together?" she asked a bit uncertain. Usually her uncertainty wouldn't make itself known as Hitame was the kind of person to always know how to do something, even is she really didnt know how to do something.

She cleared her throat and tried to hold down a cough that made her throat itch. But she turned around and stated to head back to her seat. The girl hadn't even noticed the Ravenclaw boy, John, try to wave to her, but she heard althe sound of a book hitting the floor. But Hitame didn't even look over at the source of the sound.
Anabelle Mulciber
Anabelle Mulciber
Sixth Year Gryffindor
Sixth Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 3936
Special Abilities : Seer

http://khandvampireknight.forumsmotions.com

Back to top Go down

A Potion Pick-me-Up - Page 4 Empty Re: A Potion Pick-me-Up

Post by Coral Marchand Sun Mar 25, 2012 5:04 am

Coral eyed the basically destroyed book with something approaching disdain on her face. "I would hope so, Mr. Kubin." She thought briefly about how they could probably use her book, but her book was for Basic Students, and she was almost certain that the Euphoria Elixir wouldn't be in it. It wasn't that she had read the entire book, as she believed that would be a waste of time and make going to class pointless, it was just that she had a good deal of what potions required what skill level. The Euphoria Elixir was definitely probably on the high skill level list. Well, at least, it would be very challenging, and as a Ravenclaw, she did enjoy such challenges. Her expression seemed to narrow and become more focused. "If you please, Mr. Kubin, what does the book instruct us to do first?"
Coral Marchand
Coral Marchand

Number of posts : 35

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

View previous topic View next topic Back to top