Gryffindor Qudditch Practise - Page 2
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Gryffindor Qudditch Practise - Page 2 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Gryffindor Qudditch Practise

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Gryffindor Qudditch Practise - Page 2 Empty Re: Gryffindor Qudditch Practise

Post by Jess Potter Thu Aug 07, 2008 11:09 am

((YOU BLOODY GOD MODER ANDRIAN. FROM NOW ON YOU CAN'T OUTRIGHT SCORE. YOU HAVE TO SAY SOMETHING LIKE 'What'stherename threw the quaffle toward the goals, hoping it made the shot.' OTHERWISE IT'S SLACK TO ME!!!))
Jess smiled and landed next to Soph. "Hullo Aj and Soph," he said cheerfully
Jess Potter
Jess Potter
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 14221
Special Abilities : Wandless Magic, Seer, Flying, Legilimens

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1356010139

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Thu Aug 07, 2008 11:37 pm

Sophia groaned as she looked at Andrenn. "Yes, Andrenn I'm here what do you want?" Sophia asked him.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 11575

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 08, 2008 6:36 am

Andrian went opposite of her, and just gazed at Adrenn "What is it" Andrian asked calmly watching him suspiciously
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 08, 2008 9:25 am

"Alright look" he said trying to explain the situation carefully "I know alot has been going on lately and that things have changed dramactically but I noticed something." he began "you two have been ignoring each other from the start and for the team I don't think thats well. The whole team needs to work together and well I want you guys to try to become friends. Cause I'm not trying to get into anything personal but the thing is if one person hates another person on the team...the games dont end up well"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 08, 2008 9:59 am

Andrian shrugged, and nodded "He does have a point" Andrian told her strucking his hand out to shake her hand "Listen, ive been arrogant lately. I am sorry" Andrian told her
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Sat Aug 09, 2008 6:42 am

Sophia shooked his hand back. "Yeah, so have I!"said Sophia admitting the truth.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 11575

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 09, 2008 2:30 pm

Andrian shooked it and winked at her, "That the Sophia i know" Andrian clicked his tongue and just patted her on the shoulder as they were not going out anymore "I guess, you and I will be working together as a chaser?" Andrian countued gazing into her hazel chochlate brown eyes
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 09, 2008 2:51 pm

Emily ran into the pitch with her Nimbus 2008 and and pushed herself to the air, meeting Jess "Sorry for the delay. I was finishing my homework." she said
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 09, 2008 2:59 pm

Andrian stared into Sophia eyes, and then turned to Emily "Hello" he shouted out looking at her smiling like he never did before
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 09, 2008 3:03 pm

Emily looked down "Hey!" she yelled, and then flew back near Jess
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top