Cold weather, warm room - Page 2
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Cold weather, warm room - Page 2 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Cold weather, warm room

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Cold weather, warm room - Page 2 Empty Re: Cold weather, warm room

Post by Artemis R. Knox Wed Feb 15, 2012 10:45 pm

Dani gave a sad smile and sighed. "I know it does Jules." she said. "But its because of Potter's Army and the Dark Followers. We can't change where we belong." she said sadly. That wasn't nessesarily true, of course they could choose where they belong. As long as their parents weren't decendants from previous Death Eaters, like Dani's parents were. Dani nodded and looked at the book again. "I think I know who it is." she said. "The handwriting looks like the same of a kid I sit next to in one of my classes." the girl explained. "I don't know his name but if I see him I'll know who he is." Dani said.

"Calm down, Jules. I'm sure no one had read it yet." she put her hand on her friend's shoulder and smiled at her. She wasn't exactly sure if she was right but she hoped she was. Dani knew the sentimental value that book had to Juliet. It contained her memories of her father and things about their friendship. If anyone read that they would be in trouble. Or at least Dani would be, she knew that Athena wouldn't take lightly to her friendship with a Potter's Army member. "And I'll help you Jules, dont worry. Now let's not waste anymore time and look for your book!" she exclaimed. "Maybe if we get it back quickly we can still have time to have some fun with that vampire boy." Dani raised an eyebrow and smirked.
Artemis R. Knox
Artemis R. Knox
Fifth Year Hufflepuff
Fifth Year Hufflepuff

Number of posts : 416

Back to top Go down

Post by Juliet Valentine Thu Feb 16, 2012 2:14 pm

Juliet smiles softly to herself. "yeah..." She said slowly, and took out a piece of gum and chewed even slower, thinking about what would happen between them. "hm..." She looked at her friend for a second then out the window again. "what's this boys name...I'm in some classes with mostly Hufflepuffs." She tilted her head and thought quietly to herself. Was it true what Dani had jjust told her about their friendship? She didn't want them to have to stop being friends....She would miss her best friend.

"And yes let's go!" Juliet jogged over to the door and poked her head out, "no one's coming...I wonder where everyone is?" She looked at her friend, confused and shrugged. "oh well, at least we know it'll be safe as far as we know." She opened the door wider and made a moving motion to the door for them to go. "Let's hurry this up so we can go prank some poor 'souls'..." Juliet started walking out the door, still chewing her gum.
Juliet Valentine
Seventh Year Slytherin
Seventh Year Slytherin

Number of posts : 105

Back to top Go down

Post by Artemis R. Knox Thu Feb 16, 2012 10:01 pm

Dani shrugged as she looked through the book for a name on the boy. "I dunno. I never asked him or anything." she said. "At least you get Hufflepuffs, my classes have mostly Gryffindors." Dani sighed and shook her head. She stopped at a page that had a bunch of names on it and she read through it. "Oh wait, look at this. It looks like his name is Jeremy." she said glancing up at Juliet from the book.

"Um, I think everyone's just around the castle, in classes or the library. Maybe even the Room of Requirement." Dani shrugged. "Or for the older students, they're probably working." she added softly. "Yeah, I don't think anyone will notice us around the castle." the girl smiled at her friend. Dani took a step out of the common room and she looked around for any signs of trouble. "Don't worry about it Jules. We'll get your book back and we'll have plenty of time to prank someone afterwards." she smiled.
Artemis R. Knox
Artemis R. Knox
Fifth Year Hufflepuff
Fifth Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Juliet Valentine Tue Feb 28, 2012 7:10 pm

Juliet nodded one and watched her friend. "they're all....goody-goodies. They suck up to whatever the professor says...so annoying" She glanced at the book and sighed. "He doesn't seem too ...... familiar.." She said, trying to remember where she had heard the name before. it had seemed vaguly familiar to her, but where had she heard it before...? "Do you know who he is?" She watched as her friend scanned through the pages.

"Yeah i figured....well let's go find him and see why he has my book?" Juliet snuck into the hall looking around again through the halls. "If he's anywhere close......I'm going to kill that son of a---" She froze mid-sentenced and blushed at the language she had almost started to say...What a stupid choice to do...her friend might've not thought very highly of her after that....but she had to admit, it HAD felt good for maybe a slight moment.
Juliet Valentine
Seventh Year Slytherin
Seventh Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Artemis R. Knox Fri Mar 09, 2012 10:42 pm

"I know it really is! It's like they don't even have minds of their own, all they do is what someone else tells them to do." she scoffed softly. Dani looked up at the ceiling for a moment, trying to remember the face of the kid who took her best friend's book. "All I know about him is that he's a pretty shy kid, in our year and he's a Ravenclaw." the Slytherin girl said softly, tapping her index finger lightly on the cover of the book that was still in her hand.

Dani nodded and followed behind Juliet. "We have to get your book back. We cant risk anything that's inside thee getting out to others around the castle." the fifth year sighed softly. No one could find out about their friendship. Dani wasn't even supposed to interact with girls like Juliet. She was a pureblood and a dark follower, while Juliet was a halfblood and a potter's army member. No one from her family to the dark followers would accept her friendship with Juliet.
Artemis R. Knox
Artemis R. Knox
Fifth Year Hufflepuff
Fifth Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Juliet Valentine Fri Mar 09, 2012 11:15 pm

Juliet nodded and watched her friend. "i just...i hate this..." She muttered. She looked at her friend, the only class they actually acted like friends in was care of magical creatures, and now danielles brother would be in that class, she couldn't act like friends with her in even tat class now. She grew angry and jogged out the door, She only wanted her book back. nothing more. just her book. She had wished on so many stars she and Dani could act like normal friends, no picking sides or being a halfblood or a pureblood, she found it horridly...dull. The castle needed some spark to it.

Juliet nodded at her friend, signaling it was ok for her to go, she watched her friend, and looked around, where would the hufflepuff be now anyways? She sighed and stood rigid, frightened if someone would spot the two of them, especially a professor or...a student...like a dark folllower...oh how scary that would be. She gulped and sighed, no one would come....right?
Juliet Valentine
Seventh Year Slytherin
Seventh Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Artemis R. Knox Sun Mar 25, 2012 4:01 pm

She hated keeping their friendship a secret. But it was for their own good, especially Juliet's. Dani didn't care if something was done to her because of this friendship, but she did care about what would happen to Juliet. Everything would be worse of her, because the Dark Followers didn't take this kind of thing lightly, especially with their new leader. She knew Athena Goyle to be vicious and she didn't care what it took to do something. If she wanted something done, it would be done, even if someone had to be killed in the process. Dani didn't want that to happen to her only friend.

Dani knew that if a Professor saw them, they wouldn't care. They didn't really know who belonged to what faction, so they were okay. But if a student saw them it would be worse. Not wanting to think about it, Dani shook her head and headed out of the Slytherin dungeon. "I think our culprit is either at the lake or the library right now." she said softly, almost in a whisper. "Or maybe at the hospital wing. People have been getting sick lately." she said in the same voice.
Artemis R. Knox
Artemis R. Knox
Fifth Year Hufflepuff
Fifth Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top