Letters and Secrets - Page 2
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Letters and Secrets - Page 2 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Letters and Secrets

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Letters and Secrets - Page 2 Empty Re: Letters and Secrets

Post by Chloe King Mon Jan 23, 2012 1:12 am

Chloe looked like she wanted to insist but she found herself more and more curious about how he had gotten hurt in the first place, she wasn't really the type to break the rules herself.. but she wouldn't have told on him either. She smiled slightly, still blushing from her flinching before she realized that his eyes were.. different than before and frowned. She wasn't sure if she should say anything about it. She continued after him towards the common room, biting her lip. She watched as blood was dripping from his finger and sighed "you know.. if you don't want to go to the nurse for some reason I.. I can try and fix it, I'm pretty good at healing spells and I promise I won't tell anyone what happened." she said reasonably. If he didn't let her heal it, it could get much much worst than it already was, infected even. She realized she possibly sounded more worried than she should, she really hardly knew the guy but still, she had that type of heart and empathy, besides what better way to make friends, she thought.

She wanted to ask him about his eyes, luckily she had missed the fangs or she would have been curiouse about that too, but she didn't want to scare him away any more than she had, besides what right did she have to any truths he might be hiding when she was hiding her own secrets. Within a short amount of time they had made it to the dungeons not far from their common room.
Chloe King
Chloe King

Number of posts : 28

Back to top Go down

Letters and Secrets - Page 2 Empty Re: Letters and Secrets

Post by Ryo Hiroku Mon Jan 23, 2012 9:12 pm

The warmth from his arm had begun to spread down to his fingertips, and soon he could hear the soft dripping noise from his blood falling on the ground. With his vampire hearing even the smallest things could be heard by him. His eyes were still red, though now they were a very dull red color and he didn't seem to want to make eye contact with this girl anymore. He heard her say that she could try to heal his wounds and the very thought of letting her see the three large gashes on his arm made him wince. He didn't know whether to believe her or not, as Ryo had a really hard time trusting people now. "No." he said softly, shaking his head. "I don't think you would be able to fix it." he said sighing as he did so.

He knew he was giving her a reason to be even more curious about how he got hurt, more than she already seemed to be. He noticed that as they walked back to the common room, there didn't seem to be any Prefects around there. They must be busy with something else, after all they have to basically protect the school on their own, with help from some of the professors. The boy soon found himself staring at the door that led into their common room and he looked at the painting that protected the entrance. Ryo told it the password and without much trouble the entrance was opened and he stepped in.
Ryo Hiroku
Ryo Hiroku
Seventh Year Hufflepuff
Seventh Year Hufflepuff

Number of posts : 994
Special Abilities : Metamorphmagus

http://khandvampireknight.forumsmotions.com

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum