Out of the pan into the fire - Page 2
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Out of the pan into the fire - Page 2 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Out of the pan into the fire

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Out of the pan into the fire - Page 2 Empty Re: Out of the pan into the fire

Post by Patrick (Patch) Underwood Tue Jan 17, 2012 5:20 am

"Yeah that would probably be a good idea, I really like the coffee from here as well and if we get kicked out that means no more coffee for us!"said Andrew softly. As she said she'll just sit there and pretend to be his girlfriend he nodded but inside he was really hoping that she would be someday. Locking hands with her he stared back lovingly into her beautiful eyes and smiled. "Your doing good just keep on going."said Andrew as he stroked her soft small hand with his soft warm hand. Noticing the waitress was giving them dirty looks Andrew smiled glad their plan was working. As he asked if a boyfriend and girlfriend would kiss if they first met again Andrew nodded. "If you were my girlfriend and I haven't seen you in awhile I would."said Andrew getting what she was saying. As he leaned in he kissed her softly on her soft warm lips he wanted to kiss for awhile but he'll never admit it to her.
Patrick (Patch) Underwood
Graduate
Graduate

Number of posts : 278

Back to top Go down

Post by Emma Blackwell Thu Jan 19, 2012 9:53 pm

Emma was happy to know that he liked the coffee here too. That was something they had in common. She also like that they where making the waitress angry. The girl didn't deserve to have him if she was going to try and be all over him. Then he agreed to kissing her, and some part of her heart skipped a beat. It had been years since she had kissed a guy and she didn't know if she still remembered how. But when his lips meet hers it was like she was a teenager again. It all came flooding back and she wanted to continue the kiss. He pulled back and his lips left hers. She didn't want them to leave yet, but knew that she couldn't let it show that she wanted them to stay. So instead of having a happy look on her face and looking deeply into his eyes,(Which she knows that she would do and not want to look away from them), she looked over at the waitress and saw that she was coming over to them. Emma quickly looked back over at Andrew. "Don't look, she's coming over." Emma said having the happy girlfriend look on her face. Emma didn't know what the girl was going to say, Emma could only hope that she had bought the act. The sooner that Emma could leave the sooner that Emma could start getting Andrew out of her head.
Emma Blackwell
Emma Blackwell

Number of posts : 37

Back to top Go down

Post by Patrick (Patch) Underwood Thu Jan 19, 2012 10:37 pm

Andrew didn't want that kiss to end for the moment he touched her lips he felt a spark run through his body making him not wanting to let her go. Giving her a loving look he heard her say that the waitress was coming which made him laughed. "Let her come then, we look as real as any other couple in here."said Andrew softly. As the waitress came angrily over towards them she gave them a fake smile. "So... how long have you two been dating?"she asked. "About a year I met her, she was sitting in this very spot right here drinking coffee and I bumped into her by accident and spilled my coffee all over her I felt so bad that I ruined her outfit I brought her a new one as well as a diamond necklace."said Andrew as he looked from the waitress to Emma lovingly. As the waitress had a new customer she excused herself but gave them a I'll be back look as she seated them and took there orders. "Here, to make this more convincing here, the diamond necklace will you put it on?"Andrew asked Emma softly. "Great she's coming back, we need show her something else that would make her mad and convince her."said Andrew. "I could kiss you passionately when she comes back that would makle her mad and probably convince her enough." said Andrew softly.

Emma's necklace
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Emma Blackwell Fri Jan 20, 2012 9:50 pm

Emma was alittle surprised by the look on Andrew's face. 'We are suppose to be faking a relationship, aren't we?' Emma asked herself as he said that they look as real as any other couple out there. He was right though, they did look as real as any other couple out there. But Emma knew that thinking that way would get her into trouble. So she quickly dropped it from her mind and looked up at the waitress with a happy look on her face. Then Andrew answered the girl like he knew exactly what to say. 'He's good at making up stories. I will have to remember that.' Emma thought to herself. Then he pulled out a necklace that looked like it was worth a million dollars. "Oh my god. Is that thing real?" Emma asked him in a low voice. Then she slowly nodded her head yes and put the necklace on. She put it under her dress collar so if the girl asked to see the necklace she could pull it up and show her. But Emma was hoping that this would all be over soon. She didn't know how much of this she could take with out wanting to really be with Andrew.
Emma Blackwell
Emma Blackwell

Back to top Go down

Post by Patrick (Patch) Underwood Fri Jan 20, 2012 10:41 pm

Andrew chuckled and nodded when she asked him if the necklace was real. "Yes it is, real sterling silver with a rare pink diamonds as well as normal diamonds."said Andrew softly. "It was suppose to be for my old girlfriend but we broke up ans I just remembered I had it."said Andrew shrugging as if it wasn't no big deal. "You can keep it after this is all said and done, consider it a apologize gift."said Andrew softly. "Oh lovely, she's coming back."said Andrew sighing. As the waitress came back she looked at them but Andrew gave her a soft warm smile. "If your going to ask if we want some more french vanilla cappicino I would love another one what albout you love? I'll get it for you."said Andrew softly. "No I wasn't, I was just going to ask your girlfriend if I could see her necklace."said the waitress. "Oh... I see, well... sweetie you want to show her your beautiful necklace?"Andrew asked Emma softly. As soon as she sees the necklace the sooner they could get out of here. But deep down he didn't want to leave but he knew this had to end sooner or later.
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Emma Blackwell Mon Jan 23, 2012 10:01 pm

Emma was surprised with everything that Andrew was saying. Not only was she allowed to wear the necklace in order to prove to the waitress that they are together as a couple, (not really), But she also got to keep the necklace as an 'I'm sorry' after everything was said and done. Then the waitress came back before Emma could pull her thoughts together about the necklace. Andrew told the waitress that he wanted to get some more coffee for him and his girl, but the girl didn't take the order. She decided that she wanted to see the necklace as proof. So Emma smiled kindly up at the waitress and pulled the necklace up a little so that she could see it. Emma smiled brightly up at the waitress as she stared unbelievingly at the necklace. "There you go. You saw the necklace. Now you can get us our french vanilla cappicino's....Unless you would like me to talk to your boss and tell him that you refused to help a customer just because you wanted to get her boyfriend. Hmm?" Emma said to the girl, lightly putting the necklace back in her dress collar. Emma loved that she was right and that the girl could do nothing about it.
Emma Blackwell
Emma Blackwell

Back to top Go down

Post by Patrick (Patch) Underwood Tue Jan 24, 2012 3:03 am

Andrew held back a laugh and only smirked when Emma showed the waitress and her eyes gotten real wide from seeing it. "Wow... it's beautiful I bet it had to cost you fortune is it real?"the waitress asked Andrew as Andrew looked at her as if she was crazy. "Of course it's real, I wouldn't buy anything fake for the girl I love."said Andrew as he gave Emma a soft warm smile. "Now if you don't mind, me and my girlfriend would like a another french vanilla cappicno."said Andrew softly as the waitress nodded. "Of course I'm sorry, I just wanted to see the necklace."said the waitress honestly. "I'll get you those drinks I'll be right back."said the waitress as she walked off and gave Emma a glare before she left. "I'm sorry you had to fake being my girlfriend but I really do appreciate it."said Andrew softly. "Like I said, you can keep the necklace after this is all said and done, we'll just take the drinks to go."said Andrew softly. "Here's are you two drinks."said the waitress as she came back and set there drinks down. "Thankyou, here you go keep the rest as a tip."said Andrew as he handed the waitress the money.
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top