Getting Closer Every Day - Page 2
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Getting Closer Every Day - Page 2 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Getting Closer Every Day

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Getting Closer Every Day - Page 2 Empty Re: Getting Closer Every Day

Post by Ne'Os Emof Mon Jan 09, 2012 4:55 am

Ne'Os had been in a sort of hiding ever since the last meeting between the order and the death eaters. It wasnt that he was scared of anything. He had just needed to get work done and didnt want to be disturbed. Besides it had seemed that news worth hearing would find him at some point or another. He had heard about another meeting and was ready.

He apperated outside the shrieking shack and slowly walked up to the front door. He placed his hand on the front doorknob and paused. Last time he was here was the night he killed Lord Voldemort. Feeling a smile appear on his face he walked in. He slowly walked down the hall letting his footfalls echo around the old house. Listening to the voices he found himself in the room with him.

As per usual he needed to make a entrance. He felt this time the long black robes he wore would be sufficient. He scanned the room pausing for a second on the widow of Harry Potter before moving on.

"I heard a rumor that we were meeting again." he said he then looked at Remy. "I must ask for your forgiveness. I have been away from magical and muggle world for a bit..." he said not really caring to explain his little venture much more than that.

Ne'Os Emof
Ne'Os Emof
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Number of posts : 5547
Special Abilities : Wandless magic, Invisibility

Back to top Go down

Post by Jess Potter Mon Jan 09, 2012 7:45 am

Jess cocked an eyebrow as Ne'os entered the room a frown pulling the corners of his lips down for little more than a second before he caught himself - knee jerk reactions of that kind weren't normally particularly helpful when the leader of your allies entered the room.

"It's fine, you're not late... though, a few of your fellows are, as are a few of mine," He said with a strained smile... it would look bad if no one else were to make their way here today, more were sure to be on the way, or at least he hoped they were.
Jess Potter
Jess Potter
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 14221
Special Abilities : Wandless Magic, Seer, Flying, Legilimens

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1356010139

Back to top Go down

Post by Marcus Dakota Mon Jan 09, 2012 10:20 pm

Marcus had just joined the Order and had been informed by owl post that a meeting would be taking place at the Shrieking Shack. But what had shocked him was that there would be an alliance with Death Eaters. The particular thought of it made Marcus grimace. But at least there was a logical reason of why there was an alliance. The two faction were planning to overthrow Grindelwald. That was the only thing Marcus supported about this team-up.

Marcus left his empty cup that was full of butterbeer on the able and exited the Three Broomsticks. "The Shrieking Shack was in sight. He casually walked over there, avoiding as many people as he could. When he was by the door, it took him a few second to have the guts to open the door. After about 10 seconds, he entered. There weren't many people in there but he wondered if he was late.

"Hello everyone. I hope I'm not late...."
Marcus Dakota
Marcus Dakota

Number of posts : 299

Back to top Go down

Post by Jess Potter Wed Jan 11, 2012 2:39 pm

((Tomorrow is when the actual meeting bit begins, so you don't have to be worried IC till I've posted again xD))
Jess Potter
Jess Potter
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Vincent Majere Wed Jan 11, 2012 7:27 pm

Apparating with brilliant accuracy, Vincent appeared right on the front step of the Shrieking Shack and proceeded to walk towards the main room, which was already filled with Order members, and very few Death Eaters. Vincent was probably the only one in the room who held an important position in the ministry, so it was really quite strange why he was even showed up for this meeting. He disliked the order, and hated Ne'os even more so. Grindelwald though, he hated more than either of them, and so he was participating in an alliance with those he would have preferred more than anything to stay away from.

"Emof," Vincent said as a greeting to the death eater leader. He was therefore his leader to, but Vincent wasn't about to call this egoistic child 'my lord.' He had not shown up for any of the previous death eater meetings, a gesture of his disapproval of Ne'os' position but he was here now. Vincent noticed that there weren't many other death eaters in the room, clearly many of their members had switched sides. There were plenty of order members though, outnumbering them nearly three to one. "Evening Potter, Kingsley," he added, addressing the more important members of the Order. Kingsley Shacklebolt... To say that he and Vincent were enemies was to put it mildly, Vincent had almost killed Shacklebolt. Almost.. oh well, there would be another chance.
Vincent Majere
Vincent Majere

Number of posts : 836

Back to top Go down

Post by Jess Potter Thu Jan 12, 2012 12:48 am

Jess tensed up as he recognised the voice coming from behind him, his fingers itching to seize his wand and blast its source into oblivion.

But self restraint won off, luckily enough, so Jess turned, confirmed his assumption and responded with a simple tilt of the head in the direction of the newcomer. Kingsley wouldn't like this... nor would Brian.... Nor did he for that manner... this was probably the worst part of the alliance, in his own opinion.

"Right. Shall we begin?" he asked, looking at Ne'Os before continuing. "With the capture of Mikaela it is my belief that we need to act quickly... the longer we wait the more chance that our ploy will be discovered, which would be, quite obviously, detrimental to our situation. From this point onwards I think that we need to act fast and remain easily in contact, and readily available at all times, else we ensure defeat on our parts," he told them all, before looking at Ne'os and giving a curt nod, his cue.
Jess Potter
Jess Potter
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Ne'Os Emof Thu Jan 12, 2012 5:40 am

Ne'Os held back the want to kill Vincent on the spot. Ne'Os hated the man ever since he placed him into Azkaban it also didn't help that he only showed up during the meetings with the order. He listened to Jess and waited the appropriate time before letting everyone know the plan.

"Basically this is how it will work without going into to many details is that we will lure Zada to Diagon Alley overpower her, imperius her and then when she is good and submissive we will allow her to take a couple of us captive. She will then take us to Grindelwald and while whoever is captive is being all distracting and the like she will signal the rest of us and we will rush in and do whatever it takes to get him out of office." he said. He didn't want to bore them all with all the details at that moment for the most part these things could be covered when it happened. But if Jess wanted to add input he could.

"As for the overpowering part I think brute force will be necessary she is very powerful. And as to the captive part I think we need the most powerful to go. I vote Kingsley and myself. Besides we both have worked together before and as he is a former auror, minister of magic and headmaster i cant see anyone more qualafied to be the first to face him. As to myself while Kingsley knows dark magic and can defend from it...His heart isn't into it I know things that would make him suffer a heart attack from shock." he said slightly joking though he felt his humor would be lost on most of the group.

((sorry if this is bad but idk what to post lol this is the best im gonna be able to come up with.))
Ne'Os Emof
Ne'Os Emof
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaquellene Jack Dyllan Thu Jan 12, 2012 5:47 am

Jack hated to listen to, and plan with, Ne'Os Emof, but she had promised herself that she could seek her due revenge after this was all done if she played nice in the meantime. She was sure many of the people involved had made such promises to themselves, as most of them were bitter mortal enemies, but Jack also knew her own lack of self control.

But she could do this.

A thought struck her about the plan. "My fear is the more powerful you send in, the more Grindelwald will be on his toes. How could you signal us- I doubt Grindelwald would be foolish enough to let either of you enter with anything in your pockets, and there would be no way you'd be allowed a wand. The more important, the less a chance he will take. Unless you have a plan that he would not be prepared for."
Jaquellene Jack Dyllan
Jaquellene Jack Dyllan
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 10287
Special Abilities : Occlumency
Occupation : Unspeakable | Beater for the Falmouth Falcons | Deed-Holder of Satan's

https://jackles-feels-feelings.polyvore.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Ne'Os Emof Thu Jan 12, 2012 7:05 am

Ne'Os only smiled as he listened to her he for once had a legitimate argument for her and not just a spouting of words.

"Do you honestly think Grindelwald's ego will allow him to actually think Kingsley and I are powerfull enough to win a fight? He probobly thinks Shacklebolt is to old to fight and he thinks I am nothing but a giant mass of talk. While that is for the most part true it is at least backed up by fact. It may come as a shock but Kingsley and I are very capable of defending ourselves" he said extending his hand palm facing up he muttered a the words for bluebell flame. The room erupted with bright blue light he stared at the flames smiling at them slightly before he closed his palm the room going back to its previous light. "Well that's just the start" he said coming back to life.

He remembered that Jack had mentioned how the signal would work. "Well i would hope that the signal would be as soon as the spell started. If I am allowed to be one of the captives i will use atonbitus hopefully the lightning would be enough to throw of Grindelwald for a second and the thunder would be loud enough to work as a signal."

He hoped that would be enough argument for her.
Ne'Os Emof
Ne'Os Emof
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jess Potter Thu Jan 12, 2012 1:24 pm

Jess' eyes narrowed as Ne'os gave his details for the plan, his mind mulling over each detail and attempting to overcome each obstacle as they appeared before his mind, each more devastating, yet easy to solve, than the last.

"Jack," he said slowly, his voice low as he continued to think, "I believe that it would be simple enough to have Ms Forbes, once she is under our control, send the signal herself. Yes, you are right in assuming that her 'prisoners'," he said, making quotation marks in the air with his hands, "would not be allowed a wand or any other form of communicative device, but surely Gellert wont think to check his chief lieutenant," he told her.

"As for your plan Emof... it's a good one... but there is much that could go wrong, and I have a few suggestions to make, if you'll allow," he said, giving a small apologetic look to his opposite number before giving his appraisal.

"First off, I wouldn't only send Kingsley and yourself in to capture Forbes, whilst the two of you could probably overthrow her, it's too risky, and completely unreasonable that she should capture the both of you. Rather, I would have about three or four people in the attack. Overwhelm her then plant a memory of her capturing either you or Kingsley, an act which set us on route, that would be her story." He suggested, glancing at Kingsley for a second before continuing.

"Next, I wouldn't have anyone in the room make an attempt to so much as distract Grindelwald on their own. Rather, I would have them there for baiting purposes only, he is too dangerous to face one on one in any circumstance, and you must remember that even if you act in a manner set to only distract him, you're wandless," he said, snorting quietly and giving a slight grin. "Instead, have Forbes 'Send for a healer'," he said, once again employing his mid-air quotation marks, and have the main fighting force arrive for the attack," Jess told them before once again falling silent.

"Who here would volunteer to subdue forbes? I expect us all to participate in the attempt to ensnare the minister, but we do need one or two people to back Kingsley and Ne'os up," he instructed them, "Else they may face a proper challenge. Also, Jack," he said, turning to face the youngest member of the room, "Who would be controlling Mikaela throughout this? Surely she can be useful in the fighting to some extent?" He asked.
Jess Potter
Jess Potter
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top