After suffering, there's always happiness, right? - Page 2
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

After suffering, there's always happiness, right? - Page 2 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

After suffering, there's always happiness, right?

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

After suffering, there's always happiness, right? - Page 2 Empty Re: After suffering, there's always happiness, right?

Post by Anabelle Mulciber Thu Jan 05, 2012 10:23 pm

Both of the girls looked down after what Sophia said. "I know what you mean Soph." Hitame said softly. She really did know what Sophia meant. Her life wasn't exactly a fairy tale life, but it did turn into a worse nightmare than it already was. At first you could say it was like a fairy tale, when they were living with the Higurashi's. After they were killed nothing was the same, then it turned out they weren't muggles, and to top it off that their real parents aren't dead. All of that is hard to take in, and what's worse is that Naomi still didn't know about the last part. She still believes that their biological parents are dead. It would crush Naomi to find out their parents are still alive, and that they never contacted them for thirteen years.

Hitame smiled slightly when Sophia said she wanted to be a role model and she wanted to be strong for them. "Soph, remember what you told me during the summer?" she asked. "It's okay to cry and let it all out. You don't always have to be strong...?" she smiled at Sophia. "Now I'm saying that to you. We know how strong you can be Soph. You don't have to prove it to us or anything. You don't have to be strong all the time, you already are a role model for us." she continued to smile at her. Naomi nodded and the two of them hugged her.

The two young Gryffindors nodded and Naomi jumped up. "Yeah! Let's go!" she said excitedly. "But first take off your skates, Naomi." Hitame reminded her. "Oh, yeah." Naomi gasped, and they both removed their skates quickly. When they were done, they both stood up and smiled. "Finished." Hitame said. "Now am I good?" Naomi asked. Hitame looked her over and nodded. "Yep. You're good to go Naomi." she smiled. Hitame looked back up at Sophia and she smiled at her. "No more tears Soph?" she asked her softly.
Anabelle Mulciber
Anabelle Mulciber
Sixth Year Gryffindor
Sixth Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 3936
Special Abilities : Seer

http://khandvampireknight.forumsmotions.com

Back to top Go down

After suffering, there's always happiness, right? - Page 2 Empty Re: After suffering, there's always happiness, right?

Post by Sophia Granger Sun Jan 08, 2012 11:30 pm

Sophia looked at Hitame and smiled weaky at her. "I know you know Hit, you been through alot."said Sophia softly. "You shouldn't had gone through the things you did Hit, but you did."said Sophia softly but in a cracky voice. Sophia thought no one as young as Hitame should ever go through that exerpience she was surprise she was still sane. But she knew she was brave and a fighter and she could make it through but she knew it was hard for her. Sophia knew alot about both girls from reading them and not to mention spending alot of time with them over the summer time to get to know them more.

Sophia looked at Hitame and smiled when she remembered what she told her over the summer time. "Thank you for remining me Hit, sometimes I forget my own words."said Sophia softly. Sophia was very wise for her age, she always helped others with her words of wisdom but nevered herself maybe now was the time. Sophia nodded when she said she didn't have to prove anything to them. "I always tried to take care of you three, but I failed."said Sophia softly. "I failed miserbly and I don't think I could ever forgive myself about what happened to you and Nikki."said Sophia in a cracky voice.

Sophia laughed and shook her head at Naomi. "You know, that's the first laugh I did in awhile."said Sophia honestly. Sophia looked at Hitame with her golden chocolate brown eyes and nodded. "No more tears Hit I promise."said Sophia softly. "Come on, lets go get some butterbeer who knows maybe we'll see Andrian there."said Sophia softly. "I know you two want to meet him, so maybe he might be here."said Sophia softly hoping he was.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 11575

Back to top Go down

Post by Anabelle Mulciber Tue Jan 10, 2012 12:33 am

Hitame's smile almost immediately sank away from her face. "I had to go through all that because of our parents. Making us believe they were dead all this time, I just can't forgive them." she said angrily. There was no doubt that Hitame truely hated her parents, they made her and her sister suffer so much for so long, and now they just appear. Just like that, it was so easy for them to just run away without considering their children's feelings. It was obvious to see that she would never forgive them for what they did. It was also sure as hell that she wasn't going to tell Naomi about them, just to avoid hurting her. Wait... Naomi! Hitame looked to the side and saw Naomi staring at her confused.

"W...what do you mean.... made us think?" she asked her with wide eyes. Hitame didn't know what to say, and she immediately found herself looking at Sophia, her eyes pleading her to help her come up with something to tell her. Though it suddenly occurred to her that she never really explained what happened to their parents to Sophia. She didn't even remember telling her about the letter her mother sent her. Soph! Please help me cover this up! Please! I'll explain it to you later... she pleaded with Sophia in her mind. Naomi couldn't find out about their parents, she just couldn't.

"Hitame, answer me." Naomi demanded. Hitame stared at Naomi, she opened her mouth by no words seemed to form in it. She just couldn't find a way to tell her, that their parents were alive not dead. She had hidden it from her since the summer, and their parents had hidden it from them for thirteen years. How could she just come out and say, "Oh hey guess what. Mum and Dad aren't really dead. No they just pretended to be dead during out entire lives." Naomi would hate her for that she was sure of it.

Last edited by Hitame Higurashi on Mon Jan 16, 2012 3:43 am; edited 1 time in total
Anabelle Mulciber
Anabelle Mulciber
Sixth Year Gryffindor
Sixth Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Thu Jan 12, 2012 2:14 am

Sophia looked from Hitame to Naomi and nodded. "I know how you feel Hit I really do, just not that way."said Sophia softly. Although Sophia grew up with her parents she lost them in her fifth year due to death eaters and she nevered forgave herself for it. Sophia grew up the rest of her teenage life without parents and taking care of her little sister Nikki like Hitame did. The more she thought about it, the more Hitame was like her in alor of ways. As she seen Naomi stop in her tracks and looked at Hiame confused she stopped as well and looked from Naomi to Hitame and swallowed hard. She knew this wasn't good, for she put two and two together and figured out that Hitame and Naomi's parents were still alive.

Sophia looked at Hitame with her gold eyes and swallowed hard for she knew Hitame haven't told Naomi the truth yet. As she heard Hitame's thoughts run into her head her eyes locked on her as she asked her to help her cover this up. As she gave her a 'Oh now you want me to help you' look she sighed and shook her head and turned back to Naomi trying to make her eyes change back to there normal chocolate brown eyes. "We were talking about my parents Nao, you see I always thought my parents were alive for they were strong people but death eaters killed them my fifith year."said Sophia softly but sadly. She hoped Naomi brought it for it seemed like a pretty good cover up story.

As she gave Naomi a soft warm smile she looked at Hitame and gave her a 'you better tell her the truth before she finds out herself.' look. She didn't have any doubt that Naomi would find out for she was a very smart and bright girl. "Come on, lets go get some butterbeer I bet you two are freezing."said Sophia chuckling as she looked at them. Although Sophia was always cold she didn't want Hitame or Naomi to get sick if she could help it. Humming a song to herself she headed towards the three broomsticks to get herself a nice butterbeer to drink.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Anabelle Mulciber Mon Jan 16, 2012 4:06 am

The fear in her eyes was already clearly visible and her wide eyes were enough to make someone believe that she had just witnessed a murder or something. It wasn't fair that their lives had been ruined by her parents and that everything was going fall apart if they couldn't convince Naomi that what she said wasn't about their parents. Maybe it was time to tell her about everything, but she felt that Naomi was still too young to understand the true meaning of what went on. After all she still didn't understand it completely. That was probably also why she couldn't forgive her parents, because she was a naive, stupid little girl who lets her emotions get the better of her all the time. It was sad, that she let anger toward her parents rule in her heart rather than allowing reason to show her that she needed to know what happened that her mother and father felt they needed to go into hiding.

I'm sorry. I'm sorry, that I'm like this. That I can't tell you the truth, that I hid it from you this long. I did it because I love you and I don't want you to get hurt. But by doing this I've hurt you the most, haven't I?

Her thoughts were directed at Naomi, but she was sure that Sophia could hear them. Reason had finally won against anger and her eyes seem to go blank as she stared at Sophia as she told the lie to Naomi. Although she knew she had to tell her sister the truth, she hoped the lie would be enough to cover this mess up, at least until she could truly face her sister with the truth. Hitame looked at Naomi hopefully, but when she saw Naomi's face looking down, the hopeful look in her eyes was gone. It hadn't been enough.

"Do you guys think I am stupid?" she asked softly, angrily. Hitame immediately sensed the anger in her small, elegant sounding voice. "Do you believe that I can not understand simply words that have been stated by my sister? Do you think that I am a little girl that doesn't understand what my older sister says?" she said with tears in her eyes. "I do not believe you Sophia." she looked up at Sophia, with glossy eyes. "I understood what I heard and I know that my sister was not talking about your parents. If she had not been speaking of our parents, she would not have said that. Our parents." Naomi was always like that. She hung onto every detail of what was said, whether it had been to her or not.

Hitame's eyes widened even more at Naomi's words and she felt tears begin to well up in her eyes as well. She was going to have to tell her. Whether she was ready or not, she had to tell her sister about the letter, about the fact that Aqua and Terra were alive. If Naomi chose to forgive her, that would be great. Though how things were now, she highly doubted that she would be able to forgive her. This had been kept from her long enough, but she was scared of her sister's reaction to everything. "Naomi..." she took a step toward her sister.
Anabelle Mulciber
Anabelle Mulciber
Sixth Year Gryffindor
Sixth Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Mon Jan 16, 2012 10:31 am

Sophia looked at Naomi and sighed. "She only did it because she was protecting you Naomi, you have no idea what's it like to actually lose your parents."said Sophia softly. "You two SHOULD be lucky you still have parents wheather or not you hate them or not."said Sophia directinbg her attention back to Hitame. "I would do anything to go back in time and fix their death!"said Sophia softly. "Your just like my sister was Naomi and Hitame is just like me in alot of ways, but you still have each other so cherish it."said Sophia softly. "There going to be ALOT of times you lie to each other trust me, but you have to realize you got each other and without the other your not complete."said Sophia softly.

As she bent down in front of Naomi she and looked at her with her chocolate brown eyes. "Lets be honest here, are you really relieved now?"Sophia asked her softly. "Cause from what I see, Hitame doesn't look to happy about it."said Sophia honestly. "I know your hurt Naomi trust me I do and I know you don't want to talk to Hitame again."said Sophia. "I'm not saying this because I can read minds, I'm saying this cause I know."said Sophia.

"Oh you may say, Oh Sophia you don't know what it's like she lied to me about our parents well... your right I don't."said Sophia softly. "I WILL never know either because I don't have any family anymore there all gone."said Sophia holding back tears. "There's going to be ups and downs but that's what makes you family."said Sophia. "Now... if you don't want me around I'll won't stay in your way but remember what I said Naomi."said Sophia as she looked at her and then Hitame one last time before walking to the three broomsticks. "Oh yeah and one last thing Naomi your sister loves you and she was only doing what she thought was best for you."said Sophia softly as she turned back around walking away as her curly brown hair blew in the breeze.

Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Anabelle Mulciber Thu Jan 19, 2012 6:34 pm

Naomi stared at Sophia and shook her head. "Sophia, of course we know what it's like to lose our parents." she said softly. "We lived all our lives thinking our real parents were dead. And we really did lose our adoptive parents. We know what it's like to lose our parents." she added. Naomi didn't really remember much from when their adoptive parents died, but she knew Hitame did remember. Her sister was so aware of everything going on while she was clueless. She was oblivious to everything going on, all she really knew was that one minute her parents were there and the next they were gone, and they were never going to see them again. It's sad and sometimes it traumatizing to lose your parents. Especially if you loved them the way she and Hitame had loved the Higurashi's. "She's right Soph. We may not have lost our real parents but we know what it's like to lose parents." Hitame finally said.

"I'm sorry Naomi. I'm sorry for not telling you about all of this before. But like Sophia said, I didn't want you to get hurt. I was only trying to protect you." she said softly. "And keeping it from me was the only way you thought to protect me?" Naomi said angrily in a small voice. "If you had just told me, I would've understood. And I would have been at least a little bit happy to know that we aren't really orphans. But apparently you don't trust me enough." she added, with tears in her eyes. "I'm sorry Naomi! I thought that was best for you! At least until I actually knew how to explain everything to you!" she said. "I'm only thirteen Naomi! I can't always know what to do! I'll make mistakes, and so will you, that's the whole purpose of life, to learn from our mistakes!!" she said, tears running down her cheeks as she looked down slightly.

Hitame knew that Naomi was usually very forgiving of things. But even if she forgave her, there would still be some resent for not telling her about their parents. "I can understand that Hitame. But next time something so important happens, just tell me. How I react is something that we can't decide and we'll just have to wait for whatever happens okay?" she asked her sister softly. Hitame nodded and said, "Okay." Naomi ran up to Sophia and hugged her suddenly. "Thank you for trying to help Sophia." she said softly, smiling at her. Soon Hitame ran up to her as well and did the same. "I'm sorry I had to drag you into that, Soph. I just panicked." she said softly.
Anabelle Mulciber
Anabelle Mulciber
Sixth Year Gryffindor
Sixth Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Sat Jan 21, 2012 10:22 pm

Sophia sighed and nodded for they seemed to not know what she was going through so she just let it go and gave them a fake smile that you couldn't tell that was fake. Sophia was going through alot lately, but she wasn't about to let the others know that she felt like the world was on her shoulders. There was only a couple of people who really knew who she really was but she was sure Hitame and Naomi had no clue who she really was anymore. There was alot that they didn't know about her, but she was sure there was alot she didn't know about them so it was about even. Sophia really didn't feel like being around them anymore, she just felt like going home and shutting everyone out of her life but Andrian of course. It seemed like he was the only one who knew what she was going through and understood her.

Sophia stood in the distance and watched Hitame and Noami having there little sister to sister talk. Sophia didn't want to have any part in it, for almost everything she seen them do reminded of her and Nikki. Sophia knew it was going to be hard, but she didn't think it was going to be this hard. "I have to move, I just have to."Sophia thought to herself. But the more she thought about it, the more harder it was to do then telling yourself to. As she kept on walking she listened to three broomsticks she could still hear them talking in a distance but she could still hear them cause of her vampire hearing.

As Naomi ran up and hugged her and thanked her for helping Sophia smiled weaklly at her. "No problem Nao, any time."said Sophia softly. As Naomi let go of her she almsot fall to the ground when Hitame hugged her but she caught her balance. "It's ok Hit, I understand you needed hgelp so you came to the only person you knew that could help you."said Sophia softly. "I do that to, so don't feel bad."said Sophia softly as she gave her a weak smile. As the wind rustled through her hair she brushed it out of her eyes and smiled weakly at the both of them.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Anabelle Mulciber Sun Jan 22, 2012 2:18 am

"Naomi, from now on I promise that I won't keep anything from you. Even if they are painful, like this was." Hitame said softly. Naomi nodded and smiled at her. The icy wind hit the two girls and they shivered slightly. "Maybe we should go to the Three Broomsticks now." Naomi said, through suddenly chattering teeth. Hitame laughed and nodded. I still can't believe she forgave me to fast. If I was hurt I wouldn't have spoken to myself for a long time, and right now I would be running to back to the castle in tears. she thought somewhat sadly. It was a good thing that Naomi forgave her, but it also showed just how forgiving Naomi was for everything and that could be a bad thing for her in the future.

Naomi began to walk toward the Three Broomsticks and Hitame started to follow, before she looked at Sophia. She noticed that Sophia was smiling weakly at them, and that really didn't seem normal for her. Every time Sophia smiled at them before, it would be a bright and kind smile. Hitame tilted her head slightly as she turned to face Sophia. "Soph?" she asked. "Are you alright?" she added, with a concerned tone of voice. She wasn't sure if there was anything else that was worse than losing her sister that was going on in her life, and it really made her sad that she had to witness this fight between her and Naomi.

Sophia didn't have her sister anymore, and it must be hard to see the two of them fighting the way they had just done. Hitame couldn't imagine her life without Naomi but she knew that she would be devastated if her sister was gone, so she thought that Sophia must feel that way. It's not like she was something that didn't have feelings, like most people thought vampires were like. They were human too, just under different circumstances than those who weren't vampires.
Anabelle Mulciber
Anabelle Mulciber
Sixth Year Gryffindor
Sixth Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Thu Jan 26, 2012 4:01 am

Sophia stopped in her tracks and turned and looked at both Hitame and Naomi as she tried to give them her famous soft warm smile but she didn't quite suceed. "Yeah I'm fine."said Sophia softly as her voice cracked alittle bit as she talked. Sophia knew she was lying to them. but she had to for she didn't want them to see her not strong for them. Sophia always helped others before herself, she rather be in pain then others be in pain without her helping them. Sophia knew it was going to be awhile intil she was back to normal, but she wasn't sure she'll ever be the same again though.

"Come on, lets get you two out of this cold before you two get sick and I have to ake care or you two!'said Sophia chuckling. Sophia was trying to be her normal self again but it was really hard for her for every time she seen Hitame and Naomi together she felt like crying. It reminded of her and Nikki how close they were and how they bare fought over things unless it was important or it was something they kept from each other. As they reached the three broomsticks Sophia pushed opened the door as the bell tinkled above her head but she simply ignored it. "Three butterbeers please."said Sophia softly as the waitress nodded as Sophia took a seat and looked out the window and sighed.

As she turned to Hitame and Naomi she smiled weakly at them. "So... how is school going for you two?"Sophia asked them softly. Sophia wanted to get the topic of Nikki out of her head maybe it would help her some. She doubted it but it was worth a shot if she thought and talked about other things. Sophia knew she was acting like her normal self so she was going to have to fake being happy if she was going to be around Naomi and Hitame. She knew they were a bit depress she could tell not only by reading there minds but there expressions.

Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top