Finding a Way Home (Khaat, and other Lupin family members if desired) - Page 3
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Finding a Way Home (Khaat, and other Lupin family members if desired) - Page 3 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Finding a Way Home (Khaat, and other Lupin family members if desired)

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Finding a Way Home (Khaat, and other Lupin family members if desired) - Page 3 Empty Re: Finding a Way Home (Khaat, and other Lupin family members if desired)

Post by Theodore Adrian Lupin Sun Jan 01, 2012 2:07 am

Garulia cracked his knuckles and smiled. "Well, I think I'm gonna renovate my quarters...with, I dunno, some acrobatic stuffs. For practice, you know. I'll gather stuff for that later on." He turned a little red with embarrassment as Khaat said he was her son. "And honestly, Khaat, I see you as my mom. I mean, it's not like I have one of my own anymore. Everyone in your family has been so good to me, I've started thinking of everyone here as part of my family. It used to only be me, by myself, and my games and things. But now, that's all over."

He jumped to his feet when Khaat's mother came in and held his hand out to shake. "Hello, Mrs. Lupin. I don't believe we've actually met. I'm Garulia. Very nice to meet you." Suppressing an "awwww" he waved at all the babies with the generic "Heya" that you tend to say to babies coming out of his lips.
Theodore Adrian Lupin
Theodore Adrian Lupin
Graduate
Graduate

Number of posts : 869
Special Abilities : Metamorphagus, Occlumency

Back to top Go down

Finding a Way Home (Khaat, and other Lupin family members if desired) - Page 3 Empty Re: Finding a Way Home (Khaat, and other Lupin family members if desired)

Post by Khaat Lupin Sun Jan 01, 2012 2:42 am

"Hello, Gar," Kate smiled. "We've heard so much about you from Khaat. Robert and I are so pleased you could join us. Now it feels like everyone is home. I see you're getting a chance to catch up. Good...." She was interrupted by Brian coming in a side door and the little girls seeing their daddy immediately.

"Dada!" Abbey exclaimed. She pulled free of Kate and raced across the hardwood floor towards Brian, and dakota followed suit. Brian met them with open arms and picked them both up. They both started to jabber at him at once, and he laughed, kissing each one as he brought them to the breakfast table.

"Did you two eat?" he asked.

"DoDo," Abbey pointed to a plate of chocolate donuts.

"No dodos until you've had eggs," he said. She stuck out her bottom lip at him in an attempt to pout. It made him laugh. Then he saw Gar. "Hey! Gar! Welcome home!" A server passed by Brian with a tray full of bite sized muffins, and Dakota snatched one off the tray as the server went by and stuffed it into her mouth, filling both her cheeks from trying to eat it all at one time. Brian scowled at her disapprovingly. "We have to watch this one," he told Gar. "She likes food fights, being grabby, and getting her own way."

"She's a two year old," Kate said. "That's what they do."

"Anyway," Brian said. "While you're here, Gar, my aurors need more training in climbing. How about working with Michael there to come up with an indoor climbing wall? We have one outside on the obstacle course, but it isn't always practical to do that sort of activity here. No hurry. But I'm sure the two of you might come up with something that would challenge more than one level of climber and more than one type of surface, could you not? For some odd reason..." he looked at the muffin faced child, "My time has been a tad more limited lately."
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 23615
Special Abilities : Energy Worker, Medium, Heightened Sensitivity

Back to top Go down

Post by Theodore Adrian Lupin Sun Jan 01, 2012 10:20 pm

"I'm glad to be here, Mrs. Lupin," Gar said in his best talk show voice. He laughed and looked over at Khaat. "I've been told about! I feel loved!" When Brian entered, the boy grinned at him and said, "heya Brian, how's it goin? Of course you've got to watch children. That's one of the main points of parenting!"

Glancing over towards Michael, Gar shrugged. "I'd be glad to help. Although, if only me and Michael can climb it it's not my fault, it's yours for giving me the job," he joked with a laugh, pulling a muffin towards him. "Hey, I like food fights too, it's not just babies, but I'd prefer to eat it. I'm starved," he said, taking a bite out of it. "So, Khaat, have there been anymore additions to our little family I should know about besides babies?"
Theodore Adrian Lupin
Theodore Adrian Lupin
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Thu Jan 12, 2012 2:37 am

"I expect it to be a challenge," Brian told Gar. "I need my aurors to be able to learn the basics and then become more proficient. I'm sure you and Michael both know that a wand does not solve everything. I want them to be in shape. So, yeah. You and Michael give it your best."

"I think what he's telling you is that he doesn't want any more kids in diapers right now," Khaat laughed. "He does his fair share of diapers...."

"And other things," Brian laughed.

"Thats what daddies are for," Khaat said.

"The only other addition to the family right now are Michael's dogs," Khaat laughed.

"They're bloody footstools," one of the workers said, going past with a tea tray, "And they pee on the floors."

"Hey! It takes time to housebreak an ottoman!" Kate said
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 23615
Special Abilities : Energy Worker, Medium, Heightened Sensitivity

Back to top Go down

Post by Theodore Adrian Lupin Fri Jan 13, 2012 3:45 am

Garulia nudged Brian. "I think she's suggesting she only keeps you around to do the jobs she doesn't want to," he whispered loudly so everyone could hear. "Oh, did I say that out loud? I honestly don't use my wand all that much in fights anymore. Just to block mainly. And if I see an opening I'll strike with it but...other than that," he shrugged. "Anyway, keeping up physical shape is important for me to do in the first place. So no worries there!"

He made a comical flex with his arm muscle, then made it slump so it appeared to deflate. "Aw, crap."
Theodore Adrian Lupin
Theodore Adrian Lupin
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Back to top