Andrian and Nikki Houses - Page 7
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Andrian and Nikki Houses - Page 7 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Andrian and Nikki Houses

Page 7 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Andrian and Nikki Houses - Page 7 Empty Re: Andrian and Nikki Houses

Post by Nikki Lestrange Thu Sep 04, 2008 1:51 am

"Hmm..ok?" Nikki said. Nikki then pushed Andrian to the side so she could get up. "Um, I'm gonna go inside, I'm kinda thirsty" Nikki said going back inside.
Nikki Lestrange
Nikki Lestrange

Number of posts : 6103
Special Abilities : Legilimency, Apparation

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 04, 2008 6:09 am

Andrian sighed and apparated from the house, and appeared in his bedroom to pick up his backpack "See ya Nikki" Andrian mummered low enough she won't here then apparated out of the house
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Nikki Lestrange Thu Sep 04, 2008 10:13 am

"Andrian!? Andrian!? ANDRIAN!?" Nikki screamed. "UGH FINE, LEAVE BUT NEVER COME BACK TO THIS HOME EVER AGAIN!!" Nikki cried and sobbed as she fell back into the chair. "Why is this happening to me?" Nikki asked herself.
Nikki Lestrange
Nikki Lestrange

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 04, 2008 10:19 am

Andrian appeared with flowers in his hand, then walked up to her looking up realizing she was crying "Calm down, i was only getting you a bunch of flower and a card" Andrian said raising one eyebrows up

Dear Nikki

This is a card for you to show my true love and how i am truly sorry for my iiresponsible action. Please don't take any revenge on me, don't go hugging someone romantically or making out, i beg of you

Love Andrian
XOXO

Andrian handed her the card and the bunch of flowers on the table, and pulled out a love hearted chochlate box, "Please read" Andrian said pointing at the letter then turned to the door "Gotta go do army training" Andrian used telephathy power
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Nikki Lestrange Thu Sep 04, 2008 10:22 am

"Hmm..whatever...just leave...do your army training and whatnot" Nikki mumbled back to Andrian as she slowly opened the box of chocolates and started to eat them.
Nikki Lestrange
Nikki Lestrange

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 04, 2008 10:25 am

Andrian left without saying goodbye, and returned in an hour with sweat on his clothe "Um...Nikki" Andrian said walking up to her and gave her a low smile
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Nikki Lestrange Thu Sep 04, 2008 10:27 am

"What's happened? What do you need to tell me?" Nikki asked being concerned. She waited for an answer.
Nikki Lestrange
Nikki Lestrange

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 04, 2008 10:29 am

Andrian looked at her and sighed, "I'm going to war" Andrian said to her half expecting her not to care or care he didn't know which she feeling would come to her
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Nikki Lestrange Thu Sep 04, 2008 10:32 am

"For real?" Nikki said a little frightened. "Well I cannot do anything but say good bye and good luck and like don't get killed cause I've already been to two funerals this year I do not want a third...." Nikki said in tears. "Um...I'm gonna...uh go and walk" Nikki continued and apparated herself to a park.
Nikki Lestrange
Nikki Lestrange

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 04, 2008 10:35 am

Before Andrian could explain what was going on he looked at where Nikki's apparated spot then sighed loading his rifle seeing the helicopter waiting out there for him, "You won't die Captain" said Pvt.Akai trying to encourage Andrian
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top