In need of a potion - Page 2
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

In need of a potion - Page 2 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

In need of a potion

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

In need of a potion - Page 2 Empty Re: In need of a potion

Post by Hallie Cooper Mon Dec 19, 2011 6:23 pm

Hallie's lips began to thinnen and her eyelids straightened into a enraged leer. How could someone be so rude? She thought knowing full well that'd she'd love to give the Slytherin a taste of her leg-locker curse. However when the Slytherin began to talk about why he was in the library Hallie frowened. It was one thing to imply her stupid but then defend his reasoning to be in the library when Hallie neither thought about that nor cared. On the otherhand now she cared. Just as she was about to ask what he was reading a fellow Gryffindor student who appeared to be a couple of years younger marched over.

At this point Hallie had completely forgotten about the presence of the poor Ravenclaw boy and soon realised that the Gryffindor was a D'Eath too. Gryffindor field trip? More like a D'Eath family day out. Hallie would have said this aloud although seeing as one of them was infact a Gryffindor she didn't want to offend, nor lose any support that the girl may give.

'I don't see what any of this has to do with you.' Hallie spat in annoyance. All she had wanted was to find a potion book that'd help to fix her hair and never would have predicted she'd run into a Slytherin - a particularly handsome Slytherin although Hallie would never admit it. Not conciously anyway.
Hallie Cooper
Hallie Cooper
Fifth Year Gryffindor
Fifth Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 927
Special Abilities : Non-Verbal Magic, Apparation

Back to top Go down

In need of a potion - Page 2 Empty Re: In need of a potion

Post by Aleksa Carlevaro Mon Dec 19, 2011 6:51 pm

Having a Slytherin bug one of her fellow Gryffindors was enough. But knowing that the Slytherin was her brother was enough to set Damitrius off, although she tried to keep her cool so she didn't do anything rash that would cost her House some points. "Damien, you know full well that there is no 'field trip' going on." she said, her eyes narrowing. Her brother was annoying, that was it, her brother was just annoying to her, and to others that wouldn't be mentioned.

"Although I can surprised to see you here." she said. "I didn't think you knew how to get here." she smirked. She put her hands on her hips and sighed. "Look Damien, why don't you just run along back where you came from, and leaves these two alone?" she continued smirking at him. She knew there was no way that he would just give up and leave, not in his character, but she would not stand for a fight there.

"I, personally, don't want to fight with you." she told him. "But I won't stand by while you, think big of yourself because you are a Slytherin, and you bother others." she hissed at him. "You might be able to get away with things like this at home, but while we're here I won't let you. And... Alexis... isn't here to protect you anymore." she said, her eyes narrowing further at her mention of their older sister.
Aleksa Carlevaro
Aleksa Carlevaro
Fifth Year Slytherin
Fifth Year Slytherin

Number of posts : 357
Special Abilities : Metamorphagus

http://khandvampireknight.forumsmotions.com

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top