Finding the Prophecy - Page 30
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Finding the Prophecy - Page 30 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Finding the Prophecy

Page 30 of 53 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 41 ... 53  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Finding the Prophecy - Page 30 Empty Re: Finding the Prophecy

Post by Guest Wed Aug 06, 2008 12:24 am

"ENOUGH!" boomed Adrenns voice as he emergred from behind the wall. (He used his shirt as for a cast for his chest that got cut by voldemorts spells.) "Listen Andrian we have to go now!" he said "And Darren let me remind you of something. Your still gonna get killed by the Dark Lord anyway. Because of the fact that that prophcy wasn't even the real prophecy. That one was a fake and if you dont come up with something your all gonna die". (He didn't want to be harsh that way but he was through with the fact that he was still around and if they were fighting they were basically grabbing his attention.)
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Darren Wed Aug 06, 2008 7:43 am

"I wont get killed" Darren said raising his wand at him now. "Im his most loyal servant, he would never kill me. And anyways, if that means we can still get the real one"
Darren
Darren

Number of posts : 22273
Special Abilities : Wandless Magic, Leglimens,

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 06, 2008 9:59 am

Andrian looked around to Adrenn, and looked at Darren "Sure he won't" he said pointing his wand at Darren now
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Darren Wed Aug 06, 2008 10:13 am

Darren laughed loudly. "Go on, i can take you both on easy"
Darren
Darren

Number of posts : 22273
Special Abilities : Wandless Magic, Leglimens,

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 06, 2008 10:49 am

Andrian rolled his eyes, "You can try" Andrian said pointing his wand at Darren head, "You are pathetic" Andrian told him
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Founder Wed Aug 06, 2008 11:51 am

"Oh, you can surely tell the Dark Lord that, but I've already told him," Sue said coldly to Darren, "The fight won't be 2 on 1, it will be two on two, I'll join."
Founder

Number of posts : 4824

https://www.pottersarmy.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 06, 2008 11:53 am

Andrian raised his eyes, "Ooo, i am scared'" he teased aiming at her as well as he looked at both Darren and Sue
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Founder Wed Aug 06, 2008 11:57 am

"I didn't mean to scare you then Dumbo," Sue said rolling her eyes and raising her wand, "You should be scared now."
Founder

Number of posts : 4824

https://www.pottersarmy.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 06, 2008 12:00 pm

"Alright then if you want to be complete idiotis and fight at a time like this count me in" and grabbed his wand. (Without thinking he shot out a speell that looked like Stupefy)
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 06, 2008 12:00 pm

Andrian leaned against the wall, still having his wand at the ready "I'm tired" he teased pretending to fall asleep
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Page 30 of 53 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 41 ... 53  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top