Finding the Prophecy - Page 20
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Finding the Prophecy - Page 20 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Finding the Prophecy

Page 20 of 53 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 36 ... 53  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Finding the Prophecy - Page 20 Empty Re: Finding the Prophecy

Post by Guest Sun Aug 03, 2008 2:48 pm

(Adrenn continued to watch their conversation keeping his wand up and focusing his minds on all different kinds of spells. He coudln''t believe this was happening)
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Darren Sun Aug 03, 2008 2:49 pm

Darren stepped infront of Sue so Voldemort couldnt use leglimency on her. "There still downstairs, and he helped them destroy it too" Darren muttered gesturing to Adrenn.

Voldemort considered them for a moment. "I will spare you both.. But you realize, that all of you will be punished.. But later.. First to deal with the order" he said coldly, turning to Adrenn.

Last edited by Darren on Sun Aug 03, 2008 2:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
Darren
Darren

Number of posts : 22273
Special Abilities : Wandless Magic, Leglimens,

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 03, 2008 2:52 pm

(Adrenn then felt petrified. He wanted to prove DArren otherwise but he wouldn't let his freinds die because of him) "It wasn't Sue or Darrens fault. It was mine. I used Stupefy on her while she was holding it. She dropped it and it broke. It was MY fault" he lied
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Founder Sun Aug 03, 2008 2:54 pm

"He will know it anyways," Sue whispered to Darren, and looked towards Adrenn with dibelief. What's wrong with him? she thought.
Founder

Number of posts : 4824

https://www.pottersarmy.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 03, 2008 2:54 pm

"Come on then," he said to Voldemort fearfully "Kill me"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Darren Sun Aug 03, 2008 2:55 pm

With a bang, Voldemort made Adrenn went flying into the nearby fountain. Darren watched ,wondering how to save AJ, he just helped them from some trouble..
Darren
Darren

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 03, 2008 2:56 pm

"Come on then Voldemort!" he said getting out of the fountain feeling a horrible pain in his side. "I'm not afraid of you"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Founder Sun Aug 03, 2008 2:57 pm

"We gotta do something, he saved my neck," Sue whispered to Darren again, grabbing her wand.
Founder

Number of posts : 4824

https://www.pottersarmy.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Darren Sun Aug 03, 2008 2:58 pm

Voldemort flicked his wand again and a huge gash appeared on Adrenns chest. Darren nodded to Sue and then thinking furiously, stepped forward. "Master, the real culprits are downstairs, ill deal with this scum." he said hoping he would leave.
Darren
Darren

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 03, 2008 3:00 pm

(Adrenn shook his head at Darren. He then winked saying he had a plan) "Voldemort I heard you were terrible well apperently they were wrong" he said taking a step back feeling woozy cause of his gash.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Page 20 of 53 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 36 ... 53  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top