Welp here we go again - Page 2
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Welp here we go again - Page 2 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Welp here we go again

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Welp here we go again - Page 2 Empty Re: Welp here we go again

Post by Andrew Thompson Mon Nov 07, 2011 1:57 am

Hitame Higurashi wrote:I think Allen would be the best fit.

But there could be something going with Andrew too. But I'd say we should just go with Allen for now Smile

Okay then, I'll start it!
Andrew Thompson
Andrew Thompson
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 3818
Special Abilities : Invisibility

Back to top Go down

Post by Allen Tobias Mon Nov 07, 2011 2:11 am

Allen Tobias
Allen Tobias

Number of posts : 126

Back to top Go down

Post by Malmuira "Moira" Crawford Mon Nov 07, 2011 10:45 pm

Sorry it took so long Sabriel, but here's the thread! Wink
Malmuira
Malmuira "Moira" Crawford
Ravenclaw Graduate
Ravenclaw Graduate

Number of posts : 388

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 07, 2011 11:44 pm

Hey Sapphire *coughs* Hit! *ends cough* I'll rp if you would like to rp with me! Wink

If you don't know who it is it's me *coughs* Keegan *ends cough*

So... I have three students you can choose from!

Hugo Weasley:
He's VERY much like his father but he can be VERY smart when he wants to be. He's a fourht year Gryffie who loves adventures and causing some trouble! So... I think him and Sapphire might get along pretty well! Wink

James Darling:
He's my fifth year Gryffie (I think!) he's very out-going and very brave and is bit of a troublemaker. Idk I think James might get along with her or find her REALLY annoying! We'll just have to find out on that! Wink

and last but not lease my charrie Keegan:
He's a sixth year Huffie but he's very cool and loyal to his friends. He's a bit shy but he isn't afraid to have fun. He's very sweet and he's dating Lucy (another one of Soph's charries) but he's always looking for friends or best friends. I think you will really hit it off with Keegan seeing how there both Huffies and stuff!
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Malmuira "Moira" Crawford Tue Nov 08, 2011 12:01 am

Hai Keegs! XD

Uhh first James is a seventh year... I know this for a fact XD

And second, I wanna RP with you Very Happy

Lets see... I think that Keegan and Hugo would be the best matches for Sapphire Smile Just the fact that James might find her annoying will make her not like him... so maybe we'll just hold off on that one XD

But I think that she'll really like Hugo and Keegan. Just be warned that she has a natural tendency to flirty on certain occasions, so they'll have to make it clear that they are in relationships and such, when they find that she's doing something like that XD But she likes friends so... yeah
Malmuira
Ravenclaw Graduate
Ravenclaw Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Calum Fisher Tue Nov 08, 2011 12:06 am

*slaps forehead*

OH yeah I forgot that he was lol silly me! Rolling Eyes

Ok... so who do you want? I can do both for you if want! Wink just tell me which one of them you want and I'll make the thread!
Calum Fisher
Calum Fisher
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Number of posts : 110

Back to top Go down

Post by Malmuira "Moira" Crawford Tue Nov 08, 2011 12:14 am

How about we start with Hugo and then maybe we can move on to a thread with Keegan? Smile
Malmuira
Ravenclaw Graduate
Ravenclaw Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Austin Lockwood Tue Nov 08, 2011 12:16 am

-pops in- HIYA HIT! -waves-

Me is here to do some RPing with you! -nods-

Ok... first up on my student list of charries!

Kiara:
She's very sweet and out-going but she can have a MAJOR attitude problem and be very sassy when she needs to be. She can be VERY shy at times but she tries not to let it show which isn't working out that much for it's starting to take over her! She's a bit of a troublemaker when she wants to be but at times she's reading a book in the library or at the lake.

second I have Lucy Ganrer:
she's a fifith year huffie who's very loyal to her friends and basically friends with just about anyone she meets. She's very bubbly and witty and just loves having a good times with her friends and boyfriend. she loves adventures and doing new things. She's not really a troublemaker she's a bit of a goody-two-shoes.

and last but not lease Leslie Darling
She's a fifth year Gryffie who's the little sister of James Darling so maybe they could become friends and it annoys James! Razz Anyways she's very much like her brothers James and Andrew who are very brave and out-going. She's a bit boy crazy so her and Sapphire could be filrting alot with some boys! Wink She can be a bit shy at times but she's very talkative and doesn't know how to shut up at times!
Austin Lockwood
Austin Lockwood
Third Year Slytherin
Third Year Slytherin

Number of posts : 160

Back to top Go down

Post by Malmuira "Moira" Crawford Tue Nov 08, 2011 12:26 am

Hmm... tough choice... -thinks hard-

Me thinks... Lucy and Leslie for now, they are the closest to Sapphire's age.

Maybe Sapphire can get Lucy into a little trouble with other students and get her to be a little more of a trouble maker?

And I like the idea for Leslie and Sapphire to be flirty with boys Wink
Malmuira
Ravenclaw Graduate
Ravenclaw Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Austin Lockwood Tue Nov 08, 2011 12:42 am

Ok... you want to start it or shall I?
Austin Lockwood
Austin Lockwood