Dumbledor's Army Training - Page 7
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Dumbledor's Army Training - Page 7 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Dumbledor's Army Training

Page 7 of 17 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 12 ... 17  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Dumbledor's Army Training - Page 7 Empty Re: Dumbledor's Army Training

Post by Guest Thu Aug 07, 2008 10:24 am

Emily was staring at Andrian: the way he always wanted to forget things fast and ignored everyone around him was driving her mad. She couldn't take it any longer, and to not cry in front of the hole class, she stormed out of the Room.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 07, 2008 10:26 am

Andrian sighed, as everything has turned difficult in his life now "Hold on" Andrian said pacing up to follow Emily "Emily!" he called out trying to work things outs
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 07, 2008 10:27 am

"Okay is it me or am I missing something?" he asked very confused
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Jess Potter Thu Aug 07, 2008 10:29 am

Jess glared at Dae, Andrian and AJ. "CUT IT OUT!" He roared. Before walking ot to Em. "Stay," He asked her. "If they muck up again i'll silence them," he told her, waiting for her answer
Jess Potter
Jess Potter
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 14221
Special Abilities : Wandless Magic, Seer, Flying, Legilimens

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1356010139

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 07, 2008 10:31 am

"Jess calm down!" he exclamied "listen Dae started all of this not andrian. If you gonna be mad at someone blame dae"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 07, 2008 10:32 am

Andrian caught her by the hand, and reeled her around "Listen, i am sorry" he told her closing his eyes now "Time is getting difficult for me" he told her trying to describe how everyone has been all angry at him lately
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Jess Potter Thu Aug 07, 2008 10:39 am

Jess looked at AJ and rolled his eyes. "Did Dae make Andrian respond?" He asked, knowing the answer. "Because no one has control of Andrian's body but Andrian. Unless you're telling me Dae performed the imperius curse." He added
Jess Potter
Jess Potter
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 14221
Special Abilities : Wandless Magic, Seer, Flying, Legilimens

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1356010139

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 07, 2008 10:41 am

Andrian opened his eyes, and walked to the window holding onto the edge of it "I don't need anymore troubles" he told her firmly
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 07, 2008 10:41 am

Emily looked at Andrian "I can see that." she spat "And... I can't blame Dae. I don't know anything, and don't know what he has done or what Andrian has done... I can't be mad at anyone right now. I'll just... attend this class." she said, sitting again.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 07, 2008 10:44 am

Andrian looked down at his hand, and sighed "I broked up with Sophia" Andrian confessed tapping the edge of the pillar rapidly
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 17 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 12 ... 17  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top