Dumbledor's Army Training - Page 3
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Dumbledor's Army Training - Page 3 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Dumbledor's Army Training

Page 3 of 17 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10 ... 17  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Dumbledor's Army Training - Page 3 Empty Re: Dumbledor's Army Training

Post by Guest Tue Aug 05, 2008 12:48 pm

Andrian then looked away from her, and sighed remember the good time he had teaching his mates "I love teaching my friend spells and everything" Andrian sighed
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 05, 2008 12:52 pm

Emily looked at him "I... I didn't know that." she said, her hand half-way of his back, but she decided not to. "Why don't you teach?"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 05, 2008 12:54 pm

"Again...I gave to him when i left Hogwart and came back" Andrian said looking at her, and turnign that frown into a smile
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 05, 2008 1:02 pm

"Oh, yeah, I almost forgot... sorry." she blushed with embarrassment "Why did you left Hogwarts, in the first place?"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 05, 2008 1:04 pm

Andrian rubbed his neck, starting to feel alittle warm inside him and his face turned red "I was treated wrongly, atleast i thought so" Andrian said
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 05, 2008 1:09 pm

"By who?!" Emily asked, shocked with his statement "That's not possible. Everybody likes you! You're nice, kind, friendly and..." she closed her mouth before she could say anything else
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 05, 2008 1:12 pm

Andrian shrugged and looked ahead blankly " I doubt that, no one ever likes me" Andrian said feeling doubtful now "Cept you and Nikki" he added
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 05, 2008 1:16 pm

Emily was now looking serious "Oh, come on! It can't be! You're a great guy! I'm sure you have lots of friends." she smiled "What about your family?"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 05, 2008 1:17 pm

Andrian jumped at the mention of his family, "All burn't down by Dae Diggory" he said turning scarlet red now

(Gotta go! it was fun talking to you)
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 05, 2008 1:24 pm

"What?!" she shouted

(ok, bye! with you too Very Happy)
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 17 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10 ... 17  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top