It's my birthday(July 26)............. LET'S RAWK! - Page 3
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

It's my birthday(July 26)............. LET'S RAWK! - Page 3 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

It's my birthday(July 26)............. LET'S RAWK!

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Go down

It's my birthday(July 26)............. LET'S RAWK! - Page 3 Empty Re: It's my birthday(July 26)............. LET'S RAWK!

Post by Guest Thu Jul 24, 2008 9:35 pm

Happy birthday Jaden. I love that song, All-American Rejects are pretty good.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

It's my birthday(July 26)............. LET'S RAWK! - Page 3 Empty Re: It's my birthday(July 26)............. LET'S RAWK!

Post by Adebola Adeagbo Thu Jul 24, 2008 9:43 pm

Happy Birthday Jaden and I hope you get well from your chicken poxs.
Adebola Adeagbo
Adebola Adeagbo

Number of posts : 1551

Back to top Go down

Post by Founder Fri Jul 25, 2008 7:35 am

Well, it's 25th July here, so I'll wish you tomorrow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hope you get well soon *gives card*
Founder

Number of posts : 4824

https://www.pottersarmy.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 25, 2008 7:00 pm

You guys rock. Sick in bed on my birthday, my sister screaming, no legoland, yet you guys make it all worthwhile. I knew I should have came back! Oh well, I still get PRESENTS!
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 25, 2008 7:03 pm

yay persents are awesomeage hope your birthday goes well jaden and you get ride of those chickien pox
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 25, 2008 9:13 pm

Happy birthday jaden!
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Founder Sat Jul 26, 2008 6:56 am

Happy Birthday Jaden! Hope you have a very fun-filled day and eat loads of cookies and cakes from me! And Get Well Soon!

zwani.com myspace graphic comments
Myspace Happy Birthday Comments & Graphics

Myspace Get Well Soon Graphics

Myspace Graphics

Last edited by Sue Malfoy on Sat Jul 26, 2008 6:58 am; edited 1 time in total
Founder

Number of posts : 4824

https://www.pottersarmy.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 26, 2008 6:58 am

Have a good b-day! Best wishes from me!
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 14, 2008 7:51 am

Haha Legoland. That something new to me is it the same as the one in "The Simpson?"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Back to top