The Bar - Page 9
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

The Bar - Page 9 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

The Bar

Page 9 of 32 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 20 ... 32  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bar - Page 9 Empty Re: The Bar

Post by Sophia Granger Tue Aug 12, 2008 6:46 am

Sophia looked up at him. "Um... eight galleons please!"said Sophia hitting herself because she didn't remember r the price. "God, I'm so blond at times!"said Sophia to herself.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 11575

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 12, 2008 6:49 am

Chad heard her and laughed, "Nah, your okay" he said pulling out 10 galloen from his wallet and gently placed it into Sophia hand and winked at her "Keep the change" he said quietely
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Tue Aug 12, 2008 7:01 am

Sophia smiled. "Thanks!"said Sophia smiling a she put the galleons in her apron. "Oh, yes I am I maybe clever but I can be blond at times!"said Sophia laughing.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 12, 2008 7:15 am

Chad shrugged, and sipped his butterbeer causing a white mustache on his lips and he licked it "I guess that true" he said teasingly as he grinned at her
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Tue Aug 12, 2008 7:47 am

Sophia looked at him and laughed. "Hey, your suppose to agree and tell me I'm not!"said Sophia smiling.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 12, 2008 7:59 am

Chad, raised his eyes and smirked at her, "Really?" he asked her sarcasitcally catching her gaze, and searched for her eyes again "Then, yea your right, your not" he countiued and kissed her again
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Tue Aug 12, 2008 8:05 am

Sophia laughed and kissed him back. "Thanks, that makes me feel so much better!"said Sophia smiling.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 12, 2008 8:12 am

Chad chuckled for a momment, and sipped his drinks "So, do you think i can take a job here?" he asked her politely putting his drink on the table carefully trying not to spill anything down
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Tue Aug 12, 2008 8:15 am

Sophia smiled. "Of course, I bet you could all you have to do is talk to Jess!"said Sophia smiling.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 12, 2008 8:17 am

Chad nodded, and finished off his drink of butterbeer "Great, which one is he?" he asked in a sweet calm voice searching the crowd for the one so called 'Jess'
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 32 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 20 ... 32  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum