The Bar - Page 22
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

The Bar - Page 22 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

The Bar

Page 22 of 32 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 27 ... 32  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bar - Page 22 Empty Re: The Bar

Post by Sophia Granger Tue Sep 09, 2008 1:24 am

Sophia laughed. "Not all the students do I must admit you two do make a good couple, but what me and Andrian had is history, yes I still love but he loves you!"said Sophia
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 11575

Back to top Go down

Post by Nikki Lestrange Tue Sep 09, 2008 1:28 am

"But, it should never have been history if it wasn't for my perposterous jealousy personality! It's just you and Andrian belong much better" Nikki explained. "I'm sorry, but you're too kind of a person....how can you not be mad at me?" Nikki asked.
Nikki Lestrange
Nikki Lestrange

Number of posts : 6103
Special Abilities : Legilimency, Apparation

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Tue Sep 09, 2008 1:31 am

Sophia laughed. "I don't got angry or mad it's just stupid and a waste of time and energy!"said Sophia. "And thanks, but he's with you he's not going to take me back!"said Sophia
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Nikki Lestrange Tue Sep 09, 2008 1:34 am

"He is, he will and he would because he NEVER wanted to break up with you...It was my force" Nikki re-explained. She then looked at the butterbeer and took a sip after all that talking.
Nikki Lestrange
Nikki Lestrange

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Tue Sep 09, 2008 1:41 am

Sophia shooked her head. "No, it wasn't a force Nikki and you know it Andrian got with you because he didn't love anymore."said Sophia
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Nikki Lestrange Tue Sep 09, 2008 1:43 am

"you do not understand, it was me! all me, I told him to everything, I'm starting to think he doesn't love me anymore" Nikki sniffled. "Please take him back, I don't deserve him, I don't treat him right and if you don't take him back I'll feell guilty about this for the rest of my entire life!" Nikki sniffled a bit more.
Nikki Lestrange
Nikki Lestrange

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Tue Sep 09, 2008 1:46 am

Sophia sighed. "I can't just force him to love me, besides he's in love with Emily now I think!"said Sophia sighing.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Nikki Lestrange Tue Sep 09, 2008 1:49 am

"Oh my, he is, is he!?" Nikki gasped. "I didn't know that...He never tells me things anymore" Nikki sighed. "I'm not the girl for him. People tell me that Andrian doesn't suit me and that I don't suit him..." Nikki continued with another sip of the butterbeer.
Nikki Lestrange
Nikki Lestrange

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Tue Sep 09, 2008 1:53 am

Sophia laughed. "Of course you teo do, it's just takes some time."said Sophia smiling. As she asked if Andrian liked Emily. "I don't know, it semms like it."said Sophia.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Nikki Lestrange Tue Sep 09, 2008 1:56 am

"But we've broke up and got back together so many times I've lost count!" Nikki exclaimed. "We really don't suit...and you're right, the seem to be enjoying themselves over there" Nikki said turning around seeing Emily & Andrian laughing and chatting. "I best leave you to work...um thanks for talking with me, it was nice and how much is the butter beer?" Nikki asked getting a pocket full of galleons and knuts out.
Nikki Lestrange
Nikki Lestrange

Back to top Go down

Page 22 of 32 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 27 ... 32  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum