The Bar - Page 19
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

The Bar - Page 19 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

The Bar

Page 19 of 32 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 25 ... 32  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bar - Page 19 Empty Re: The Bar

Post by Guest Sun Sep 07, 2008 9:42 am

Andrian cletched his jaw tightely, "Think carefully and you will remember. This time please accept some of the faults are in your hand as well" Andrian said gently releasing his grip
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Nikki Lestrange Sun Sep 07, 2008 10:18 am

"Ok! Some of it was partly my fault!" Nikki cried a bit more. Andrian soon released his grip and as soon as he did Nikki ran to the girl's loo.
Nikki Lestrange
Nikki Lestrange

Number of posts : 6103
Special Abilities : Legilimency, Apparation

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 07, 2008 10:20 am

"Thank you" Andrian said looking at her realizing she was crying and ran into the girls toilet "Don't run away from me" Andrian said quietly grabbing hold of her arm
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Nikki Lestrange Sun Sep 07, 2008 10:22 am

"No seriously...I have to go to the toilet, I feel like I'm gonna throw up!!" Nikki replied trying to hold back her gagging.
Nikki Lestrange
Nikki Lestrange

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 07, 2008 10:25 am

Andrian let go of her and looked at all of the butterbeer she had brought, 'Man that 50 galloen" Andrian groaned getting his wallet out paying for the bills
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Nikki Lestrange Sun Sep 07, 2008 10:26 am

"Don't pay, I have to-uh-oh" Nikki said just about to throw-up. "Gotta run!!" Nikki said running into the girl's toilet and vomitted.
Nikki Lestrange
Nikki Lestrange

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 07, 2008 10:28 am

Andrian looked up at her and slowly placed the money into the paying bowl, "Thank you sir" said the waitress giving him a smile and a bow
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Nikki Lestrange Sun Sep 07, 2008 10:33 am

After Nikki felt much better she came back out to the bar and paid Andrian 50 galleons and said "I owe you...um thanks"
Nikki Lestrange
Nikki Lestrange

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 07, 2008 10:58 am

Andrian held up his hand and shaked it, "No don't pay me. Im not the money sort of guy" getting up and kissed her onto the lips gently
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 07, 2008 1:40 pm

Emily put on her uniform, and suddenly heard a shout. She got out of the bathroom and looked at the only people in the room, and understood the screaming belonged to Nikki "May I help you ma'am?" she asked, and suddenly noticed Andrian. Nikki was looking terrible "Can I bring you some water, or anything?"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Page 19 of 32 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 25 ... 32  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum