The Bar - Page 14
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

The Bar - Page 14 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

The Bar

Page 14 of 32 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 23 ... 32  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bar - Page 14 Empty Re: The Bar

Post by Guest Sun Aug 24, 2008 12:12 pm

Andrian danced to the song, and smiled at the newcomers who was talking to nikki who seem to be too busy singing the song "You've improved dancing" Andrian snapped looking at Sophia who seem to dance wihtout hesitation
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Nikki Lestrange Sun Aug 24, 2008 12:20 pm

"Um I'm Nikki and you're? Oh wait Maddie of course!" Nikki said remembering. "Well uh thanks the stage is yours now if you'd like" Nikki said smiling and getting off the stage.
Nikki Lestrange
Nikki Lestrange

Number of posts : 6103
Special Abilities : Legilimency, Apparation

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 24, 2008 12:23 pm

Andrian hummed the song now. and looked at Nikki who got off the stage "boy that was quick" Andrian thought to himself still dancing with Sophia and smiled at Nikki then to Sophia
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Nikki Lestrange Sun Aug 24, 2008 12:28 pm

"Are you kidding me?" Nikki said using her telepathy skills. "That was a pretty D*** long song, I almost lost my voice!" Nikki chuckled.
Nikki Lestrange
Nikki Lestrange

Number of posts : 6103
Special Abilities : Legilimency, Apparation

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Mon Aug 25, 2008 4:11 am

Sophia chuckled as she heard Nikki in her head. "Yeah, that was a long song I have to admit!"said Sophia as she smiled her Nikki then at Andrian. "Here, I'll let you two dance together!"said Sophia smiling.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 11575

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 25, 2008 8:35 am

Andrian looked own and let go of Sophia hands, "Alright" Andrian said resentfully and walked two step toward Nikki and gave them both a wink and a dazzling smile on his face which he always did to impress them
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 25, 2008 10:32 am

Matt walked over to Sophia and wrapped his arm around her and, kissed her lightly on the cheek "You were amazing dancing with Andrian" Matt said nuzz;ling her under her neck
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Mon Aug 25, 2008 8:39 pm

Sophia giggled. "Matt, not here!"said Sophia as she turned and hit him playfully. "And thanks love but I'm sure you'll be great at the dance unless you want to show me now!"said Sophia smiling.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 25, 2008 9:32 pm

Andrian grinned wildly at them, and winked at Matt who was looking at him "Nice move man" Andrian used his telephathy power to communicate with Matt then he glared at Sophia
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Tue Aug 26, 2008 3:12 am

Sophia looked at him back. "Uh-oh, what did I do now?" Sophia asked him in telepathy as she looked at Andrian.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 32 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 23 ... 32  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum