Hearts Burst Into Fire - Page 3
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Hearts Burst Into Fire - Page 3 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Hearts Burst Into Fire

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Hearts Burst Into Fire - Page 3 Empty Re: Hearts Burst Into Fire

Post by Aaron Marcheti Sun Oct 02, 2011 7:46 am

The feeling of her arms around his neck and both of their lips locking was all too unfamiliar to him. He kept to himself to much that he never worried about women. Sex was never on his mind, ever, and he liked it that way. But, for whatever reason, in this moment he was happy. He enjoyed the way he was feeling, and maybe it was the alcohol, he had no intention of stopping. She felt good in his arms and he did not want her to leave. He felt her becoming more aggressive and wanting with her kissing so he returned the favor. His free hand came up and he gently placed it on the back of her head, gently running his fingers through her hair.

He was beginning to heat up, his body longing for more without himself even realizing it. He kept his lips pressed to hers, kissing her with passion like he had never felt before. He gently began to walk her towards the wall before he pressed her gently up against it, pressing himself against her as well. He broke the kiss only to kiss down to her neck, sucking ever so slightly on it to heat things up even more. His hands worked very quickly but carefully, running up and down her body, gently massaging from her hips and back up to her shoulders. He pulled away and smiled at her, "I hope this isn't just cause you're drunk." He said with a smile before going back to the other side of her neck.
Aaron Marcheti
Aaron Marcheti
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Number of posts : 644
Special Abilities : Leglimency, Occlumency

Back to top Go down

Post by Zara Ellis Sun Oct 02, 2011 7:55 am

Zara felt sensations run through her that she hadn't felt in a long while. Things she swore she would never feel again after Matt. He was the only one who could get her heart racing. Get her face flushed, and her heart pounding. She could have melted in this man's arms though, and it wasn't like with Matt, who was all about the sex, this man... he had spoken to her, been kind to her, and sure.. Matt had spoken to her, and been kind to her... AFTER they had had sex. So this man felt different, like she actually knew him. It scare her somewhat, afraid that if she let this happen, she would lose him again too, and be worse off then she had been before she met him, but she couldn't stop it now.

She could feel him pressing forward, and she couldn't help but let him push her up against the wall, her hands moved down to her sides, so that she could press her palms against the wood, and her head turned to the side, giving him more area as he stared to kiss her neck. Zara did this for a living, she seduced men, got them up to a room, had her way with them, then took their stuff, and either killed them, or left them to drunk to remember her face in the morning. She had never actually been so.. intimate, and hadn't had a back reason of stealing all of their stuff when she was done with them. In fact, she hadn't even considered it this evening. When he spoke, she looked at him and shook her head, mutely, her lips working but no sound coming out as he moved to the other side of her neck, her back arched slightly so that they were pressed together, and she let out a soft groan. "Aaron... there has to be a place we can go.. right now.." She whispered, moving her hands to his shoulders so she could push back slightly and look into his eyes. "Please.." She whispered, her eyes stuck on his as she begged, silently, for a night that she needed so very badly.
Zara Ellis
Zara Ellis

Number of posts : 228

Back to top Go down

Post by Aaron Marcheti Sun Oct 02, 2011 8:07 am

When she asked if they had anywhere to go, he stopped what he was doing and he smirked at her. "Someone is getting a little impatient I see." He said with a chuckle. He ran his hand down and around her -love making area- to tease her before he raised his eyebrows seductively. For whatever reason, her begging him to find an area to go to had turned him on even more than he already had been. "I have a room upstairs." He said with a grin before he pulled away from her, grabbing her hand and gently tugging her after him.

Behind the counter there was a door that lead upstairs. He quickly opened it and walked up the stairs, remembering for a moment that he was drunk. He pushed onward, not letting the stairs get the best of him. At the top of the stairs was another door and he pulled his wand out and tapped it on the lock. It was the only way to get into his room, by using his wand. Inside, it was much nicer than it was downstairs. There was a very large bed that had been made very neatly with a dresser on the other end of it. He turned around and he quickly picked up Zara and he carried her over to the bed, placing her on her back and hovering over the top of her for a few seconds.

"I hope this will do." He said with a grin as he waved his wand and shut the door. He flung his wand to the ground before he went back to kissing her all over. This time, going from neck all the way down to her belly button, gently lifting her shirt and kissing all around her stomach. His hands roamed all over her body, stopping only to focus on her sensitive areas.
Aaron Marcheti
Aaron Marcheti
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Zara Ellis Sun Oct 02, 2011 8:17 am

Zara knew that tonight was her lucky night. To find a man who would be willing to talk to her, and then get drunk with her, and have sex with her? She couldn't count on him being there in the morning, but at least he could make her feel special tonight. Something she sorely needed. She was always the one making the man feel special, so the fact that he wanted to make her feel special.. well it wasn't quite right, but it sure felt nice for once. "Impatient... yes.." she said, her breathing coming in small gasps, her body shivering every so often from repressed shudders. He touched her in a private spot, and she let out an audible gasp, before he tugged her upstairs, she nearly tripped on the stairs, but at the top he lifted her up and then took her to a giant bed he had there.

She felt his body pressing over hers, and she shuddered slightly, staring up at him. She was completely under his control, and she felt so useless as his lips went to work on her skin. She wasn't beautiful today, she wasn't spruced up, or sexy in any way.. and yet.. how could a man make her feel so sexy? Just by holding her, looking at her, making her feel special. His hands roamed so freely, she knew she was lost to his touch, everything about him was prefect. "Aaron.." She whispered in a halting gasp, her hands finding his shoulders as she moved him up to kiss him deeply, attempting to find him so that she could feel him, not just feel him on her, but feel as though there was something special, something she knew probably didn't exist, something that seemed impossible for someone like Zara to find, but something that every woman wished for, a bond so deep that they both would feel it and remember it, even if they were drunk. His wand had rolled across the floor, and Zara's was poking her in the back, so she quickly pulled her wand out of her pocket, and flung it over the side of the bed, her shirt followed soon after, and she moved so that she could kiss him, her hands pressed against his chest as she ran his fingers over the muscle there. "Thank you Aaron." She gasped, finding the bottom of his shirt, and pulling up so that she could feel his muscles more fully. "I'll repay you.. I will.. in the morning.." She said softly and her lips suddenly became busy as they roamed over his chest and stomach, her hands moving where they wanted to, and her eyes closed in absolute bliss.
Zara Ellis
Zara Ellis

Back to top Go down

Post by Aaron Marcheti Sun Oct 02, 2011 8:28 am

How he remembered everything to do with a woman was beyond him at this point. Not only was he drunk, but he had not been with a woman sexually in a few years. The fact that his hands were working smoothly and he was kissing her in all the right spots was amazing to him, but he did not fight it. She pulled her shirt off and he went to work again. This time kissing up and down her body, focusing on her breasts this time around.

She said his name and he grinned. Then she went to work on him and he let her do her thing. He leaned back after his shirt came off and he closed his eyes, feeling her all over him. Her touch, her lips, her taste, everything about her seemed so perfect right then and he felt like he was in the perfect place. He felt her hands roaming all over his body and he almost wanted to let out a moan, but he kept it throated. When she said something about repaying him, he opened his eyes and looked at her.

He reached down and gently grabbed her chin and lifted it so that she was looking at him. "I don't really know what types of guys you have been with in the past but why would you have to repay me?" He sat up and flipped her over onto her back again, gently running his fingers across her belly. He put his face right above hers again but did not kiss her. "Tonight is for both of us equally. You don't have to repay me. If anything I should be repaying you." He grinned before he went to work again.

OOC: I guess your post is where we can do the skip. *Pouts*
Aaron Marcheti
Aaron Marcheti
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Zara Ellis Sun Oct 02, 2011 8:34 am

When Zara woke up, she could feel just how blissfully amazing she felt. She remember all of last night, it appeared she hadn't been drunk enough to totally lose it, but last night had been the best night of her life. Even better then Matt, and that was saying something. She laid under the blankets, curled up on her side, her fingers tracing small circles in the skin on Aaron's side, watching his slow breathing, and smiling to herself. Was this all she needed? To move on? Just to be able to feel it one more time before she had to give it up forever? She wasn't kidding with herself, what kind of man would want her anyway? She was only good for a lay sometime at a bar that no on knew your name, and that's what she was good for. It's what she had been told her entire life, and laying there next to Aaron felt like a contradiction to that feeling.

She wasn't supposed to be liked, it wasn't in her nature, not by someone as incredible as Aaron. Not by someone who could make her body feel alive all night long, until both of them were to exhausted and sore to go on any longer. She had fallen asleep on his chest, his arms wrapped snugly around her, but when she woke up they had rolled over, and she was tucked into his arms, her fingers touching his chest, and she had started to draw little circles in the skin there lightly with her fingertip, waiting for the sun to rise. She didn't know how long she had been laying there, but she was to comfortable to get up on her own.
Zara Ellis
Zara Ellis

Back to top Go down

Post by Aaron Marcheti Sun Oct 02, 2011 8:42 am

Aaron awoke to find that Zara was, in fact, still in his room. She was awake and she was drawing invisible circles on his chest. At first, he thought to last night and he instantly regretted it, but then when he opened his eyes and actually looked at Zara he felt a little different. He was not one for romances but he could certainly tell that she really thought highly of him. She was a very beautiful woman and he truly enjoyed her, but if she hung around him too much she would get hurt. But still, he could enjoy her company for awhile longer.

"Good morning." He said with a smile. He leaned over and put his arm around her, pulling her closer to him and wrapping her up tightly. He gently planted a kiss on the side of her cheek and then placed his head on her breast, loving the the sound of her heart and the rising of her chest. "You were pretty awesome last night if I do say so myself." He chuckled and squeezed her once again. "I am going to be sore for days."
Aaron Marcheti
Aaron Marcheti
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Zara Ellis Sun Oct 02, 2011 9:07 am

Zara knew this would never last, in fact she should have gotten up, gotten changed, and left before he woke up, but she just, couldn't bring herself to do it. She couldn't get herself to move, and then it was to late, he was awake. Her eyes caught his, and she smiled slightly, worry creasing her brow, but she couldn't bring herself to act upon her worry. He had told her yesterday loud and clear, love was stupid, and so she knew she couldn't trust him to be kind to her every time, and nothing was permanent, in his books it was probably a one night stand, in her books, it was something so much more. Something so special, and deep, and she didn't know what else to do. She liked him a lot, and she knew the feelings weren't mutual.

"Good morning." She said a bit hoarsely, as he wrapped her in a hug and then rested his head against her chest, listening to her breathing and her heart beat. Which immediately got a bit faster when he squeezed her tighter. "You were amazing as well." She said and then laughed outright when he said he would be sore for days. "you know there is a cure for that.. the soreness.." She said her eyes twinkling with amusement, hoping he got what she was implying. Before she contradicted herself. "Exercise." She laughed again and curled up against him, gently stroking his hair as her knee came up to gently move against his thigh, massaging it. "what are your plans for today?" She asked softly, pulling gently on his hair, running her fingers through it, and massaging his scalp for a while.
Zara Ellis
Zara Ellis

Back to top Go down

Post by Aaron Marcheti Wed Oct 05, 2011 7:06 pm

Aaron smirked at her joke and then he rolled over, glancing at a clock on the wall. He did not show it, but he felt a bit of regret surge through him. It was already getting late and he had a few things he had to get done. He had wasted a lot of time the night before, but he had to admit, it was worth it. He had not been with a woman in so long he had forgotten what it was like, but now that he remembered, he was ready to get on with his plans.

"I have some work to do on the building and such." He said as he quickly rolled out of bed. He walked to his closet, still unclothed, and quickly pulled out an outfit to wear that day. Nothing special, just something to work in and maybe travel out into Diagon to run some errands. It was not until that evening that he had to be anywhere.

He glanced back at Zara and he wondered what her plans were. He did not want to be rude and make her leave, she could prove to be useful. He could already tell, that with a little time, she would do pretty much anything he needed her to do. He decided to test the waters a bit and see what he could get. "I could use some help around the shop, especially a woman's touch, if you have some free time maybe?" He buttoned up his shirt and casually strode back over to the bed and he crawled onto it and planted a kiss on her lips.

"But that's only if you want to." He winked and removed himself from the bed, returning to the .mirror to make sure he looked OK.
Aaron Marcheti
Aaron Marcheti
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Zara Ellis Wed Oct 05, 2011 9:53 pm

Zara watched appreciatively as he got up and went to his closet, no clothes on him. She grinned as she watched him change, and then tried to keep him on the bed when he came over and kissed her. But when he got up, she got out of the bed, doing her own little walk around the room to find her clothes as she carefully put them on, realizing she must look a wreck. "Merlin.. normally after..." She froze and then shook her head. "I look a bit nicer is all." She said, glancing at him and running a hand through her hair carefully.

When he spoke about fixing up the building, she nodded quickly. "Sure! I'll help, I'd love to Aaron, I offered last night, in case you forgot." She said striding up behind him and circling her hands around his waist, her palms just happening to land on a sensitive area. "I mean, we did have a busy night, so I completely understand you forgetting my offer." She said standing on tip toe to kiss his cheek, her hands still circled around his privates, before she pulled away and found a discarded hair tie, that had somehow ended up on the floor. She ran her fingers through her hair and then pulled her hair up into a pony tail, before glancing in the mirror. "Damn, I do need a change of clothes though.. oh well, if we're doing work.. these are already dirty, and any new clothes I put on will just get dirty again anyway, so whatever." She said, finding her wand that had rolled to the wall, and bending over as far as possible, and staying over so that her back was to him, before she carefully stood up, her wand in hand as she turned to look at him. "Where do we start?"
Zara Ellis
Zara Ellis

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top