It keeps happening - Page 2
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

It keeps happening - Page 2 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

It keeps happening

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

It keeps happening - Page 2 Empty Re: It keeps happening

Post by Sophia Granger Mon Oct 03, 2011 10:28 pm

Sophia who comforting Sammy quicky whipped her head in Hitame's section as she heard Hitame's thoughts. But it wasn't something she wantd to hear that Barker has made Hitame hisl little toy soldier and did everything from torture her and mark her. Sophia's eyes quickly turned red with anger for she couldn't take Barker torturing her friends any longer it was time to take a stand even if she got hurt herself. Sophia looked back at Ryo with her red eyes for she was so so angry she was afriad she might break something which she did which was a window. "Believe me Ry, if you just found out what I found out you will be as angry as I am."said Sophia. "I'll tell you later Ry."said Sophia softly but not loud enough to Hitame to hear her but loud enough she knew Ryo could.

Sophia looked back at Sammy as she told them that Faylen had left which made her sigh for Faylen and Sammy were perfect for each other she thought. "Oh my gosh Sammy I'm so sorry!"said Sophia softly as she hugged her once again. Sophia shook her head. "No you don't Sammy, no one deserve to losr loved ones."said Sophia softly as her red eyes turned back to gray but the did have red in them due to her being angry at Barker did to Hitame. "You might of done some bad things Sammy, but that doesn't mean that you should be punished for it!"said Sophia. "If anyone shoud be it should be the blood killing Barker."Sophia muttered darkly to herself.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 11575

Back to top Go down

Post by Anabelle Mulciber Thu Oct 06, 2011 12:19 am

That was enough. No more thoughts, no more spilling everything to Sophia, who was surely reading her mind, from it going crazy re-living everything that happened that night. She blocked out everything for while, until her thoughts calmed down and she was able to think freely again. She wasn't sure if Sophia had even read her mind, but when she saw her eyes were red and she broke a window, Hitame knew Sophia read her mind, and she flinched from the impact her hand made with the wondow. No, now she would want revenge and now Naoi would die, and she would probably die along with her. She couldn't allow it, she ust couldn't she had promised to protect Naomi and that was what she was going to do, no matter who stood in her way, whether it was a friend or a foe.

She lifted the collar of her jacket up higher to cover most of her face, including the cut on her cheekbone. She didn't want anyone staring at it, if Sophia knew, no one else had to know. She would ask Sophia later to not do anything. To not confront Barker, if not for her for Naomi. For the fragile little girl who didn't seem to be thirteen years old. She knew that if she wouldn't do it for her, then she would do it for Naomi, no one could say no to the fragile girl, who was now barely getting over a cold. Oh no! I forgot Naomi's sick! I have to get to her... she thought, but she didn't want to leave. She would look suspicious if she just left like that.

Ryo:
------

Ryo looked at Sophia, and saw that her eyes had turned red and that she broke the window near her. If what she read from Hitame's mind made her do that, then it must be pretty bad. He looked at Hitame, just in time to see her lift the collar of her jacket, to cover a cut on her cheekbone. How did he not notice that before, it was an obvious cut, and she hadn't covered it until now, it was open and he still hadn't noticed it. He stared at her for a moment, wondering what caused that cut on her face, when he heard Sophia talking to him. WIthout taking his eyes off of Hitame he turned his head a little to face Sophia as much as possible. What Sophia said, made him tear his eyes away from Hitame and stare at Sophia. "Oh... alright." he said softly, and he looked at the floor for a moment.

When Sammy said that her boyfriend, Faylen, was gone he sighed heavily. He had never really met the boy, but he had seen him around. He was a Slytherin, he believed. "Oh, I'm sorry Sammy." he told her, a small smile forming on his mouth. "You don't deserve to lose your loved ones. No one deserves that, no matter what you did in the past." he said, his eyes turning gray with a little gold in them, from the sadness and worry he felt toward Sammy.
Anabelle Mulciber
Anabelle Mulciber
Sixth Year Gryffindor
Sixth Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 3936
Special Abilities : Seer

http://khandvampireknight.forumsmotions.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Samantha Burns Thu Oct 06, 2011 12:38 am

Sammy was very happy that all her friends, except for Hitame, agreed that she didn't deserve to have a loved one leave. But that just meant that something bad happened to her even though she didn't deserve it. But that had happened a lot to Sammy. "It happens to me a lot. Bad things happening to me when I don't deserve them. Like when I was evil or Faylen leaving. I know that I can't sit here and be unhappy forever. So right here and right now I'm going to vow to stay away from guys for a good amount of time. Now I will focus on school and my new internship at the Beings area of the Regulation and Control of Magical Creatures Department at the ministry." Sammy said feeling the tears on her face start to dry up, she was wondering if they would get that she just let her good news slip. Sammy had only just started the internship and couldn't wait to dig herself completely into it. All the people there wanted the same thing as her, for all the magical creatures of the world to be treated better. For Sammy that mainly meant the Vampire, but of course she believed in all magical creature rights.
Samantha Burns
Samantha Burns
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Number of posts : 3982

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Fri Oct 07, 2011 1:48 am

"Oh crap I broke a freaking window nice one Soph!"Sophia thought to herself as she gotten her wand out and repaired it. Sophia knew Hitame didn't want her telling Sammy or Ryo what happened to her but she really didn't care at the moment they needed to know. Sophia vowed to herself that she wasn't going to let her friends or her loved ones be hurt by Barker if she could help it. Even if Hitame didn't want it Sophia was going to do something anyways for that was the way she was. Sophia knew she was asking for trouble but she honestly didn't care as long as she saved Hitame and any others from Barker harming them.

Sophia turned to look at Sammy and shook her head. "Sammy even bad things happen to me as well, but you can't let them get you down."said Sophia softly. "And besides you can't keep yourself from love Sammy for it will come to you when you lease expect it beleive I know."said Sophia. "I'm happy about your intern Sammy I really am but this isn't the way to handle this."said Sophia. Sophia done the same thing Sammy is doing now and it didn't go well at all. Sophia didn't want her best friend making the same mistakes she did so she was trying to stop her from doing them.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 11575

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top