"Private" Detention - Page 2
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

"Private" Detention - Page 2 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

"Private" Detention

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

"Private" Detention - Page 2 Empty Re: "Private" Detention

Post by Felix Barker Fri Sep 23, 2011 1:44 am

Felix had barely started when suddenly she went limp and nearly passed out. "What the hell." He whispered and stared at the girl who one minute had been yelling and the next she was nearly dead on his table. "What a wimp.." He whispered to himself, staring down at the girl, and then went to his table, pulling out a wad of bandages, he went over to her, and put his arm around her waist, lifting her up slightly and putting the bandage around her before he wrapped her up tight, putting pressure on the wound he had made in her stomach, scowling the entire time. How could she pass out so quickly? What was wrong with her? He tied up the bandage and then moved to her hand and wrapped that up as well. "Come on girl.. you can't die on me.. I'm not done with you yet... how am I going to explain your death? Drown you?"

He glared at the girl who was nearly passed out, and moved away from the table, running his bloody hand through his hair, and glaring at her. "If you die.. I'll kill your little boyfriend." He hissed, moving in close to her ear. "Trent right? I'll track him down.. and he will die, a very, very slow, and painful death. Do you want that on him? Do you want him to die? Die because you weren't strong enough to keep him alive." He felt his lips touch her ear and he smirked and moved away, looking into her face, suddenly his eyes darted down to her stomach, and then up to her face again. "Oh my god...." He whispered and then flung himself backwards, staring at her. "Who knew that someone like you could go and do that." He smirked and ran his fingers over the wound on her stomach, smiling as his eyes took in her exposed panties because her dress was hiked up, and he laughed and moved back to his table, setting the knife down and looking back at the girl, pointing his wand at the table and a bottle of wine appeared on it, with a glass. He poured the wine into his cup and sipped the liquid, watching Melissa lay helplessly on the table.
Felix Barker
Felix Barker
Ravenclaw Graduate
Ravenclaw Graduate

Number of posts : 659

Back to top Go down

Post by Melissa Finnigan Fri Sep 23, 2011 9:57 pm

True, core based magic was peculiar and it was, more often than not, out of the wizard’s control. It was connected to some of the most intimate parts of both the wizard’s mind and body, ensuring that his every touch tingled with stray magical essence. For the females, there was much more to that but still essentially the same. For Millie, her mind was overworked and stressed. The abuse her body was receiving, though quite tame in comparison to Felix’s other guests prior to her, was core shattering enough to make her wish for something better, something easier...a spell, maybe. Her naive, uninformed mind was now currently working over drive, the cogs thumping madly as it fought the protective magical core for entrance to her body once more. Her nerves pounded both with magic and with signals from her mind, each source of control asking something different of it. So, as a result, she shut up shop. Had it not been for one side’s desire to fight and the other’s odd need to protect then perhaps they would have been working in harmony. Her brain was thrown behind the shed for now. As far as the core was concerned, it was no longer needed. No, the core was much more focused on the interests of something else, something much more vulnerable.

To say that the core was dominating for its own selfish gain would be wrong. It was just as focused as her mind was but it was working quicker and utilising more of its resources to help combat some of the short-term injuries and the more long-term effects. It was probing the threads of her skin, shutting off the valves of blood that ran through her in order to quell the bleeding. It was searching for a quick and effective way to sew her up and make her impenetrable. And had it been any other witch then perhaps the core would have been able to do so.

Unfortunately, Millie was quietly quite a weak witch. Shielded with her boisterous personality and the mountains of gunpowder, it wasn’t something anyone had to find out. There had often been the suggestion that it was her wand that was so weak and not actually the core but that, although a fair point, wasn’t he answer either. No, it was her emotions. Charged by magic they were what made her a semi-able witch when she remembered, however consciously or unconsciously, to push through the emotional charges and utilise the magic there, she was on par and dancing past the other students. She was lazy though and didn’t think to use the hidden talent. So instead of making use of it consciously, the core acted of its own accord, refining and protecting its host. It was also the real dream catcher. She’d called Trent her dream catcher before but it was the core that received the visions. Trent did calm everything though, even with the raging emotions that he surged forward.

Vaguely, she was aware of Felix winding scrap pieces of material around the wounds. Though Millie had no intention of dying, the familiar peace of the abyss was teasing the threads of her mind like the ocean brushing up against the sand. It brought promise and though it would have been so very easy for Millie to just blend into the backdrop of that abyss, she couldn’t bring herself to do it. And at his words, her eyes snapped open and she was plunged back into the freezing consciousness of the dungeon room he’d taken her to. Her gasp was throaty and as she fought to refill her lungs, her eyes began to water. Her head thrashed wildly and her words came out stuttered and broken as if she couldn’t quite get her train of thought in order.

“It’s not....we’re not...he’s not...I’m not...” Millie brought her teeth down around her lower lip and another sob broke through as the salty tears dribbled onto her tongue. “Please just leave him, Felix....please. I don’t think he wants help in ridding his mark from the planet.” Millie managed a wry half-smile and she snorted quietly despite herself. A whimper slipped past her lips and she clamped her eyes shut again. “It hurts...please...Felix...just let me go. I...I won’t...please...” Millie looked up at him, her gaze as weak and as drained as she felt. Her magic stores were depleting rapidly as they fought to not only save but repair; and much to the dismay of the core within her, the former was taking much more from her than the latter was...putting her in much more danger than ever before.
Melissa Finnigan
Melissa Finnigan
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 669
Special Abilities : Seer

Back to top Go down

Post by Felix Barker Sun Sep 25, 2011 9:44 pm

Felix couldn't help but laugh at the girl as she pleaded in front of him on the table. She kept repeating herself, and it was obvious that she wasn't about to die, she just couldn't take much more pain then what he was giving her. "You... darling." He whispered, his voice soft and threatening. "Are a wimp... can't take a tad bit of pain? Of course... if you can't take it.. I'll need to take out my feelings on someone else... You're little boyfriend should do nicely." He whispered, close to her ear. "I've seen you two together... enjoying each other's company... does he make you feel all warm inside? Giddy, excited? Does he touch you nicely? Do you enjoy your... alone time with him?" He ran his fingers over the blood stained bandage around her stomach, and smiled at her.

"Did you know that some people can feel it when something they don't even know they have.. is taken away from them?" He said smiling at her. "I knew the moment my father died... I knew that the moment he died, they would be there the next day.. and they were... I was right.. he was dead." He whispered in her ear, gently stroking her hair, listening to her pitiful moans and whimpers. "Shh... it'll be alright... all you have to do is not say a word about what we do in here... and you're boyfriend stays alive.. how does that sound to you? It's been a while since anyone has drowned in the lake.. but it's pretty easy to knock out the Giant Squid if you ask me.. I used to do it all the time." He laughed lightly and continued to stroke her hair, pushing it off of her forehead. He ran his fingernails over the wound on her stomach and pushed relatively hard on it, knowing that his motions would hurt, pretty badly. "Does it hurt sweetheart?" He asked and then smirked, giving her cheek a small little kiss, before he moved away from her, and found one of his favorite instruments. The finger cracker, all he had to do is put it around her finger, and push down.. and the finger was automatically broken, not that he wanted to use it on her fingers, to obviously seen, no.. he picked it up, and went down to her toes, gently strapping up her cute, dainty toe in the device, his fingers running along her foot, calf, and thigh as he worked, as though he wasn't paying attention to his wandering hands.
Felix Barker
Felix Barker
Ravenclaw Graduate
Ravenclaw Graduate

Number of posts : 659

Back to top Go down

Post by Melissa Finnigan Sun Sep 25, 2011 10:22 pm

Seemed pathetic really, strong as she claimed to be, that she weakened as fast as she had. Something had changed, something had broken and she couldn’t tell what it was. There was something that hadn’t quite clicked in her mind and had been torn from her grasp before she had the chance to make sense of it. Her pride was far more hurt than what she was but something else entirely was screaming in a way she couldn’t. It was as if it possessed its own life source and that was being ripped from it far quicker than hers was. It was there, what it was, the name licking at her lips and urging them to curl around the sounds that made up the single word. A strangled cry escaped her lips instead of the trying word and she closed her eyes again. “Get off of me.” She snapped, her voice suggesting strength she did not possess. “You might as well finish the job, Felix. Surely Trent can deal with his own end. I doubt very highly,” Millie winced, “he needs your help.”

Millie sighed testily, as if she had the time to be annoyed while she lay there bleeding. “Why mock me, Felix, when you are in love just as I am?” Millie shook her head a little and turned her eyes back to Felix as another thud of pain resounded through her. She groaned, her toes curling and the fist of her woundless hand clenching. He then began to talk about his father, as if it had some worth to Millie’s condition. His fingers, that had been stroking the bandages around her stomach, had moved to her hair. Then he spoke about the squid and the lake and none of it was making sense in her mind. It was only when he pushed down on her stomach at Millie gave any sort of reaction to his words. She jerked, her eyes clamping shut as she tried to ward off the pain that wracked her body.

“Please, no!” She gasped out the words as her nails snapped and cracked at the abuse they were receiving through her attempts to claw away the straps. “FELIX!” Her scream rattled through the room in time with the first breakage of her toes and there was not a second reaction as violent after that. Instead she gave slow, low gasps as her mind was focused more on his wandering hands. “Please...please...don’t...” Millie’s head turned back and forth as once again her resolve was broken. Her breathing was laboured and strained but despite this she managed a few words. “Why...are...you...doing...this?”
Melissa Finnigan
Melissa Finnigan
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 669
Special Abilities : Seer

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top