Simon and Elizabeth date. - Page 9
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Simon and Elizabeth date. - Page 9 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Simon and Elizabeth date.

Page 9 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Simon and Elizabeth date. - Page 9 Empty Re: Simon and Elizabeth date.

Post by Guest Thu Dec 11, 2008 11:11 pm

Simon smiled. "I don't know, what I would ask myself now, maybe more kids?"Simonasked her smiling.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Elizabeth Krum Thu Dec 11, 2008 11:14 pm

"Of course" Elizabeth smiling at him.
Elizabeth Krum
Elizabeth Krum
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 4133

http://thetwistintime.jcink.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 12, 2008 3:51 am

Simon smiled at her and kissed her. "I love you"Simon whispered as he held her cose to him.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Elizabeth Krum Fri Dec 12, 2008 5:31 am

"I love you too" Elizabeth whispered back to him and kissed him like they were making out.
Elizabeth Krum
Elizabeth Krum
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 15, 2008 3:50 am

Simon smiled and kissed her back as they started amking out. As he lifted her up without breaking their making out session. He cried her upstairs to their room.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Elizabeth Krum Mon Dec 15, 2008 4:14 am

Elizabeth and Simon didn't break their making out but she still had to breath. He carried her into their bedroom, "You know you can't make a woman pregnant again while she pregnant." She said smiling.
Elizabeth Krum
Elizabeth Krum
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 15, 2008 4:27 am

Simon smiled. "I know love, I just kissing you."said Simon laughing. "You know, once your a vampire you don't have to breath unless you want to."said Simon smiling as he breath to make Elizabeth happy. Sometimes she gets alittle annoyed seeing how she has to breath and he doesn't.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Elizabeth Krum Mon Dec 15, 2008 4:31 am

"Can you tell me again of the story of how you became a vampire?" Elizabeth asked him nicely, "I certainly can't wait to be one and live forever with you." She said. Elizabeth was now used to Simon not breathing which used to make her a little annoyed.
Elizabeth Krum
Elizabeth Krum
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 15, 2008 4:39 am

Simon sighed. "Why sure love."said Simon as he smiled his dazzling smileat her. "Well, one night me, Sophi, Shadow had detention for being caught in the kitchen past hours, so we had to do dentention in the forest, and we had to split up in pairs me and Sophi while Shadow and the Care of Magical professor went with the other way, well... me and Sophi were looking for the unicorn that got killed and when we were looking we ran into a vampire who was looking for human blood. We tried to escape by using our wands and everything we can think of but it turns out he bit both of us, how we manged to get back to the castle I don't remember but all I remember is the sharp pain in my wrist."said Simon.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Elizabeth Krum Tue Dec 16, 2008 5:55 am

"I will never think of you as a monster. You are so much more than being a vampire." Elizabeth said as she smiled. She kissed both of his wrist.
Elizabeth Krum
Elizabeth Krum
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top