Angelus, Naomi, and a mystic pizza - Page 11
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Angelus, Naomi, and a mystic pizza - Page 11 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Angelus, Naomi, and a mystic pizza

Page 11 of 14 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Angelus, Naomi, and a mystic pizza - Page 11 Empty Re: Angelus, Naomi, and a mystic pizza

Post by Guest Thu Jul 24, 2008 10:11 pm

"Without you, it's just a collection of diamonds. You make them special."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Angelus, Naomi, and a mystic pizza - Page 11 Empty Re: Angelus, Naomi, and a mystic pizza

Post by Guest Thu Jul 24, 2008 10:20 pm

Naomi smiled and then remembered she had gotten him something. "I have something for you." She said then grabbed his hand and slipped a silver ring with a saphire in the middle of it. "Do you like it?"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 24, 2008 10:24 pm

Angelus looked at it in awe. "It's beautiful. Thank you."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 24, 2008 10:25 pm

"Your welcome. I've had it made for you. It will only fit you, for anyone else it will be a size to big or a size to small."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 24, 2008 10:26 pm

"Well, it's not everyday I get enchanted jewelry." Angelus leaned in, and kissed her.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 24, 2008 10:38 pm

Naomi smiled and kissed Angleus back. "Your welcome. I thought you would like it."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 24, 2008 10:46 pm

Angelus grinned. "You know me pretty well, then."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 24, 2008 10:47 pm

Naomi smiled. "Guess I do. You must know me pretty well if you knew I would love this bracelet."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 24, 2008 10:52 pm

"I'd like to think I do, but if I say that I do, and mess up, I'll look all manner of stupid."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 24, 2008 10:57 pm

"I don't think you could mess up that bad." Naomi said to him smiling.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 14 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top