Library - Page 10
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Library - Page 10 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Library

Page 10 of 16 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 16  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Library - Page 10 Empty Re: Library

Post by Guest Sun Aug 31, 2008 7:54 am

(Adrenn continued to look through the books an tried to concentrate. It was hard though since he missed out on a years work it was going to be hard to catch up.)
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 31, 2008 12:07 pm

Zoe just couldn't make herself concertrate on what she was there to do. All she could do was look at what was going on around her. She looked down at her work and tried to start over but it still wasn't working.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Nikki Lestrange Mon Sep 01, 2008 9:34 am

"Hey who's that girl over there?" Nikki said pointing to a Hufflepuff girl. "She must be new...oh and Adrenn...hey" Nikki continued.
Nikki Lestrange
Nikki Lestrange

Number of posts : 6103
Special Abilities : Legilimency, Apparation

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 01, 2008 9:36 am

Andrian rolled his eyes and looked over at Zoe, "Her name is Zoe" Andrian said to her holding onto Nikki hand gently looking at her now kissing her cheek
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Nikki Lestrange Mon Sep 01, 2008 10:28 am

"Oooh...Zoe hey?" Nikki said with a odd face on. "I'm soooo hungry....I skipped breakfast..." Nikki said moaning and rubbing her tummy.
Nikki Lestrange
Nikki Lestrange

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 01, 2008 10:40 am

Andrian sighed and pulled out a packet of muffin from his bag, "Have my muffin" he said sadly looking down at the paper and started doing some more homework
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Nikki Lestrange Mon Sep 01, 2008 10:49 am

"No thanks I'm gonna head to the cafeteria and see what they're serving...thanks anyways!" Nikki said getting up from her chair and getting her bag and left the library.
Nikki Lestrange
Nikki Lestrange

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 01, 2008 10:53 am

Andrian followed her pace easily, and looked up at her expression and sighed "You don't want me to come?" Andrian asked her not trying to annoy her
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Nikki Lestrange Mon Sep 01, 2008 11:02 am

"Oh I just thought you had work to do and I didn't wanna interuppt but uh yeah if you want you can come..." Nikki smiled a little uneasy as she wasn't over him for cheating on her.
Nikki Lestrange
Nikki Lestrange

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 01, 2008 11:10 am

Andrian punched the wall abit, and his eyes watered with pain "I hate my self!" Andrian shouted angrily now hurting him self against the wall "Why am i so dumb!" Andrian shouted angrily now bleeding
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 16 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 16  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top